Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
Los Santos Vagos
hKmTJ4rJqN8X8OGLsA9RwDhdrwc9_izkMopBQV8MNIhQr3dH30NcfQ8METwJ9RHgoDeAtvozUWOlyqMcyad-Mjdu327lZq6KaJoTB7YFmjdCVDJanZK0AaNwUiGaLZZVQS7imP9jsITlb_A4BCzHVNQsYJd5SWD6XSBr3S32dc8xfS3EhUX_98_r0g

WnbaiQVctgGyEoeMBZni-11CgmPL6KCXaAb0a_gN7Pg3aMu3IBg1MmU0WwYp2pTriJXXL1KdL2da2zAiWATfyC86vX7YOkzOgo7whiwZwZOv3REHu8CCtaTLDdeI0wUxyw6gDfzzykUZBJf3B78BOn-I0Lpqjxjl3jBQ26y9tRBIHE5SKaWUshZUaw

General information:
1. Reallife Name: Jean
2. Age: 18
3. Timezone: Berlin (CEST UTC+2)
4. Online Time: 4-8 h/day
5. Discord: Recker.09#1337
6. Nickname IC: Recker Burberry
7. ID: 1643

hKmTJ4rJqN8X8OGLsA9RwDhdrwc9_izkMopBQV8MNIhQr3dH30NcfQ8METwJ9RHgoDeAtvozUWOlyqMcyad-Mjdu327lZq6KaJoTB7YFmjdCVDJanZK0AaNwUiGaLZZVQS7imP9jsITlb_A4BCzHVNQsYJd5SWD6XSBr3S32dc8xfS3EhUX_98_r0g

Additional Information:

➤ For which organization do you apply as a leader ?

I am applying for the post of Leader For Los Santos Vagos (Vagos)

➤ Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would like to become the leader of Los Santos Vagos as I would like to bring the RP level to a new level. I also have experience as a vI would like to become the leader of Los Santos Vagos as I would like to bring the RP level to a new level. I also have experience as a vice-leader. I am involved in the strategic and operational area and can therefore also bring my leadership skills here as a leader for the Vagos organisation. I also know almost all the rules of the island and therefore think I can communicate them well to people.Vice-leader. I am involved in the strategic and operational area and can therefore also bring my leadership skills here as a leader for the Vagos organization. I also know almost all the rules of the island and therefore think I can communicate them well to people.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

If I get this post, I will consider the following things:
We will continue to let the city glow yellow (graffiti) as usual, active sprayn and turf money collection is also a promotion criterion for us.

2. We as Vagos also set ourselves the target to let the drug business in the city flourish again, our people should sell more coke and weed on the street as well as on the black market, because this has fallen asleep a bit lately.

3. In addition we want to revive the tuning scene as well as the lowrider scene through events like drag races or similar.

Closing words
Thank you for reading through my application, if there are any mistakes or anything wrong please contact me LG.Recker Burberry​

Top Bottom