Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa BamBam
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR3mbSlzfKw

BamBamx

Player
Player
all in pov. When i try the pickpoct him he say no and he run away.

BamBamx

Player
Player
A forum was opened twice for the same video. The first one was rejected. Isn't it forbidden to open the same forum twice?
'Pov dosent show player running away, please provide longer pov and try again.' donte said maybe he didnt see u running away that but in the and of the video when i try the pickpocket u, u say no no no first of all you have to afraid for ur life and u cant run away when i do something to you.

BamBamx

Player
Player
Also, as we know, the Redux you use is illegal. Additionally, opening the same form twice is spam and is prohibited.
and tel me what is illegal in this redux? stop trying the deceive admins.

Enosis

Player
Player
Also, I didn't run away, then you came to me and said run for life. and As admin said, you should have shared a different and longer video, but you shared the same video last night.

BamBamx

Player
Player
Also, I didn't run away, then you came to me and said run for life. and As admin said, you should have shared a different and longer video, but you shared the same video last night.
My dear friend u stil saying “i didnt run away” so tel me when i try to pickpocket you why it get cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom