Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sangey Yokel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2024
Time of violation
20:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YCJBOrsZpg

Sangey Yokel

Player
Player
Dear admins in this pov you can see that im getting robbed and the guy is searching me without telling me thats the first mistake.

At the end of the video he told me if you speak again i will kill you and as you can see on the pov my mic is not open and his family member is speaking and he killed me and thats the second mistake.

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
If you see that video that guy literally put his havy sniper and ammo in trunk . That’s fear Rp .cheak left eye you can see and if you watch that video properly in last you can see he is doing Meta gaming please ask for his full bodycam before and after

Leo Smith

Player
Player
If you see that video that guy literally put his havy sniper and ammo in trunk . That’s fear Rp .cheak left eye you can see and if you watch that video properly in last you can see he is doing Meta gaming please ask for his full bodycam before and after
If u got any proof for him putting the sniper in the trunk then show it to us and how did u know he was using the heavy sniper to even put it in the trunk, and they didn't share any IC info, soo stfu please and stop crying

Arian Luciano

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
If u got any proof for him putting the sniper in the trunk then show it to us and how did u know he was using the heavy sniper to even put it in the trunk, and they didn't share any IC info, soo stfu please and stop crying
we know he had heavy sniper bec he used it . ask your members first before making a comment kiddo

Arian Luciano

Player
Dear admins in this pov you can see that im getting robbed and the guy is searching me without telling me thats the first mistake.

At the end of the video he told me if you speak again i will kill you and as you can see on the pov my mic is not open and his family member is speaking and he killed me and thats the second mistake.
1st . some one is meta gaming we can hear pablo voice in the background at the end of the video . 2. when you are being rob dont try to be smart ass bec there are guns aimed at you . i dont even have to tell you shut it . you talked trash and then you died at the end . last yes we do have proof and i have more proof (Leo kind if needed )
Media_Player_5_9_2024_5_46_53_PM.png

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player

If you got any proof then show it, and stop crying here I cant take 2 kids crying at the same time
Here is your proof also your member saying can i take it back and laughing oocly and you are disrespecting me in forum saying kid .

Arian Luciano

Player
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min)); as the proof shown above the video has been edited and it does not show full situation

Leo Smith

Player
Player
Here is your proof also your member saying can i take it back and laughing oocly and you are disrespecting me in forum saying kid .
This is not a proof for him putting a "heavy sniper" in the trunk, and stop showing your self as the good guy here everyone knows luciano since they got unoff they breaking rules multiple times, and as i said there is NO IC INFO in the video go and cry more ( KID )

Last edited:

Leo Smith

Player
Player
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min)); as the proof shown above the video has been edited and it does not show full situation
this forum about you breaking rules if u got anything you can make a new complaint and cry there

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
This is not a proof for him putting a "heavy sniper" in the trunk, and stop showing your seilf as the good guy here everyone knows luciano since they got unoff they breaking rules multiple times, and as i said there is NO IC INFO in the video go and cry more ( KID )
Your both id ban and you are saying we are breaking rules but we don’t have warning xd . And also you are doing ooc insult saying kid . Also admin please take care of this guy his both id got ban at same time that’s maybe permanent ban and this guy sangey twink already get ban for mass rdm also you and sangey got admin jail and mute for insulting our fam after admin situation

Sangey Yokel

Player
Player
Your both id ban and you are saying we are breaking rules but we don’t have warning xd . And also you are doing ooc insult saying kid . Also admin please take care of this guy his both id got ban at same time that’s maybe permanent ban and this guy sangey twink already get ban for mass rdm also you and sangey got admin jail and mute for insulting our fam after admin situation
It wasnt me who got jail and muted cant even remember the names bcs you rly have something with me bcs i clapped you so many times

Leo Smith

Player
Player
First thing ( kid ) my account got ban for not providing pov for an event, and when i got muted and jailed for insulting your family?

And It's the first time I know that kid considered as insult, please stop texting on this forum and keep it for the admins

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
First thing ( kid ) my account got ban for not providing pov for an event, and when i got muted and jailed for insulting your family?

And It's the first time I know that kid considered as insult, please stop texting on this forum and keep it for the admins
What about your twink 3 warning ban
Fail rp
Rdm
Dm in city

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
There's no FailRp all punishments relevant to this situation was already administered​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom