Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Luciano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2024
Time of violation
22:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pjiLK4lMteY

Lud1soN (pedro)

Chillazy
Player
This person is clearly just following me for no reason (which i have another 10 minutes of earlier if needed) and just trying to provoke. Clip shows full situation. Id 256215 has also been RDM:ing at fam house multiple times earlier/after without saying a single word so clearly I am/we are a target.

Side note: ignore the voices in the background from vc, they are in a completely different game and is not related to the situation.

Cluster

Cluster 69
Player
First of all you gave demands earlier at you fam house and punched me couple of time next time i see you you were running and then you snitched to the cops like a pussy. Nice Try Deciving Admins 🤣
BTW NICE ILLIGAL AR ENJOY XD😂

Lud1soN (pedro)

Chillazy
Player
First of all you gave demands earlier at you fam house and punched me couple of time next time i see you you were running and then you snitched to the cops like a pussy. Nice Try Deciving Admins 🤣
Bro, I have bodycam of the whole situation earlier too. I gave you demands and you left, then came back and I punched you once for wasting my time, then I left going on with my business and you kept following me not "next time you saw me", and then just randomly shooting and killing + finishing me when I'm unconscious without demands, where is the logic and RP in that? Everything is shown in the clip. You have no argument against this situation NOR your actions because there isn't one.
Also, the AR is not illegal, I've already talked to admins about it.

Arian Luciano

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
Dumb ass his family house is on the other side of the city . 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom