Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol I Aleks Hill

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredwarrior11

Ex Citizen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aleks
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone +3:00 (Turkiye)
4. Average online per day 14-20
5. Your Discord sokakdanbakan
6. Your Nickname Aleks Hill
7. Your ID 300552

Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I see here as my home, i want to manage officers. I want to be Leader of SAHP because i love it. also I want to give a chance to my Deputys. I think we manage well.

2. I hope i can be leader of this specific org because i think my knowledge is enough for this org, so i think that spot will be good for me.

3. I want to be leader of this specific org because I want i have no ego feeling so newbies (+5 age) can ask me anything.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1.Hire units who have 5 years already, encourage them get on duty, issue them bonus. Rank up them dont let to get bored, I dont want to let them out because of them ranks.

2. No HC's won't threaten on anyone because their (OOC)-(IC) personality things no matter if i see or i get bodycam, i wont look him rank directly red-flag. Also I won't hire anyone whos toxic. Instead of that they will helpful to others.

3. Safe hostages , host events , hire good and active officers , high-experienced high-commands , good HoD's is my promise to you. You won't see low-knowledge high-commands , use radio most . We will enforce rules aswell .

Also I want to make some diffrences on departments.

HRT-----> HR
Human Resources

Hire New units, take them interviews , check their past experiences . And encourage them to dont leave the ORG.

IA------>Internal Police
Request bodycam of arrests, check them for they did fit for SAHP.

I hope dear Curators give me for prove myself in Interview...
Aleks Hill...

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Toxic/insulting comments will be punished, and the off topic comments will be deleted​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom