Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arman Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 27, 2024
Time of violation
15:58
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7hZB71T

wtfscotts

Player
Player
first of all is he talking about state object which is ic thing and he asking money to do a friendly attack on my state object but i refused then he starting to giving me threats and saying me SALLE and BADA HARAMI BANDA HAI after that he is saying baap se panga is not changa so he is insulting me please do something about him please indian admin review this so he can understand easily this language thank you!

usamakhan

Player
Player
and 1st o all you add me to make offer and than i tell you that thing in a friendly way than you use it against me

Last edited:

usamakhan

Player
Player

usamakhan

Player
Player
bro i will raid daily on your state object with all gang members beacuase its part of game you cant stop me doing this ok.when you cant save your state object than you use these type of tricks to stop players. be a pro player a face me fight.

wtfscotts

Player
Player
bro i will raid daily on your state object with all gang members beacuase its part of game you cant stop me doing this ok.when you cant save your state object than you use these type of tricks to stop players. be a pro player a face me fight.
and i didnt say you to dont attack on my state object bro what are you talking about lolll

usamakhan

Player
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom