Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy NeverHead

Ex 2 Times Leader Vagos & Marabunta
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: spyrandomguy
6. Your Nickname: Spy Fujiwara
7. Your ID: 57219

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta

At First i Wanna Say Curators My Last Term Was Disband By Some "OOC" Issues That Have Been Now Sorted Out ! Please Let Me Get A Chance

Former Ex (Vagos Leader) Turf Deputy Vagos,Marabunta,Families (EN02) Ex Bloods Turf Deputy.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
As Been Ex Leader Of "Vagos" I Have This Much Experience To Take Bunta Leadership, As I Got 100 Members In 2 Days I Will Try My Best To Get Marabunta Most Active ORG in EN03 And Avoiding Every Mistakes That I Did In My Last Term. Also i Learn From Mistakes That I Did And I Regret it.

- Now I Have Many Qualified Deputies To Make Marabunta On Top And I Have Also Supports From Unoffical Organizations, Also I have the potential to go through the leadership phase and have a great successfull term.

- Marabunta is a Gang Which i had the most fun time All times by Jacky Pajji Term And Im Planning To Make Marabunta Enjoyable Gang. And Most Dominating "ORG"
Also I Have Many Innovative Plans To Make Marabunta Best ORG.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-
Doing Store/Gun Robbery And Taking Hostage Situation Everyday So That Will Increase RP Between State side and Crime side.
- I Will Make Sure I Make Some Interesting Events And Good Scenarios With Help of My Curators and Senior Curator.
- I Will Put My Full Time in ORG To Make Marabunta On Top.
- if My any Gang Members Need Some Help I Will Always Be There For Helping Them.
- Providing Tranning To Those New Citizens Who Dont Know Anything.
- Attending Every Events Like - Clands,Specially Subs,Battleships,Informant,Vehicle Theft.
- I Will Make Sure Everyone Is Treated Equally In My ORG And I Will Make Unique Rank System.

My Goals Is :-
- 100% Turfs
- Completing Term With 0 Warns And Verbals.
- I Will Achive 60+ Active Gang Members.
- 100% Graffiti

Sincerely, Spy Fujiwara

Spy NeverHead

Ex 2 Times Leader Vagos & Marabunta
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: spyrandomguy
6. Your Nickname: Spy Fujiwara
7. Your ID: 57219

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta

At First i Wanna Say Curators My Last Term Was Disband By Some "OOC" Issues That Have Been Now Sorted Out ! Please Let Me Get A Chance

Former Ex (Vagos Leader) Turf Deputy Vagos,Marabunta,Families (EN02) Ex Bloods Turf Deputy.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
As Been Ex Leader Of "Vagos" I Have This Much Experience To Take Bunta Leadership, As I Got 100 Members In 2 Days I Will Try My Best To Get Marabunta Most Active ORG in EN03 And Avoiding Every Mistakes That I Did In My Last Term. Also i Learn From Mistakes That I Did And I Regret it.

- Now I Have Many Qualified Deputies To Make Marabunta On Top And I Have Also Supports From Unoffical Organizations, Also I have the potential to go through the leadership phase and have a great successfull term.

- Marabunta is a Gang Which i had the most fun time All times by Jacky Pajji Term And Im Planning To Make Marabunta Enjoyable Gang. And Most Dominating "ORG"
Also I Have Many Innovative Plans To Make Marabunta Best ORG.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-
Doing Store/Gun Robbery And Taking Hostage Situation Everyday So That Will Increase RP Between State side and Crime side.
- I Will Make Sure I Make Some Interesting Events And Good Scenarios With Help of My Curators and Senior Curator.
- I Will Put My Full Time in ORG To Make Marabunta On Top.
- if My any Gang Members Need Some Help I Will Always Be There For Helping Them.
- Providing Tranning To Those New Citizens Who Dont Know Anything.
- Attending Every Events Like - Clands,Specially Subs,Battleships,Informant,Vehicle Theft.
- I Will Make Sure Everyone Is Treated Equally In My ORG And I Will Make Unique Rank System.

My Goals Is :-
- 100% Turfs
- Completing Term With 0 Warns And Verbals.
- I Will Achive 60+ Active Gang Members.
- 100% Graffiti

Sincerely, Spy Fujiwara
Close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom