Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bryden Oblock
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/707357/

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Greetings to senior administrator,
First of all I know maybe this forum is going to be rejected but yeah I will still give a try for that as random guy named Taco (39395) is posting continuously forums on me for personal conflicts (ooc) as I can provide proof to review admin in dms . And so on my last forum is reviewd by boby as he said my punsihment we will not be lifted up and the proof will be provided to senior administrator and action will be taken against them so I guess nothing happened so this is separate forum for that complaint here are the targeting proof

• Thread 'GR 3.2 | 67680' Approved - GR 3.2 | 67680
•Post in thread 'Provoking + Toxicity in CC | 67680' Approved - Provoking + Toxicity in CC | 67680
•Thread 'CL | 67680' Approved - CL | 67680

this is the 3 forums I hope it will be reviewed by the higher administration and as per if that guy said that I report every single rule break please ask him why he helped evaders like decent smoke who was banes for refusing pc check and why he is admin blacklisted and why he is leader blacklisted I am really thanks to fnc jit who sent his helping proof to senior administrator while his interview going on and I hope this player will be punished for targeting

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Player ID 39395 is doing no more than reporting careless violations of rules committed by you such as the GR 3.2 / CL / Toxicity in CC, players have the right to report any violations they see, and in this case its clearly evident that yourself has no care whatsoever regarding rules of play.

Additionally answering to your second question, the player in question has already been penalised by higher admin’s regarding helping ban evaders, and that decision will not change unless otherwise told.

There is no targeting whatsoever in this situation, do not break simple rules and you will not be reported!! And as mentioned by Chief admins, any continuation of toxicity and mass rulebreaks from either side will lead to unappealable Blacklist on EN03 Server!!

Player ID 39395 will be Perm Banned on forums for Ban Evading​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom