Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Franciscoo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rishav Chowdhury

2. Your age-17

3. Time zone- π†πŒπ“ +πŸ“:πŸ‘πŸŽ (πˆππƒπˆπ€)

4. Average online per day-8-10 hours usually

5. Your Discord- rishavop1249

6. Your Nickname- John Francisco

7. Your ID 75826

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2 Why would you like to become Leader of LSPD ( List three reasons with an explanation ) ?

2.1) I want to become LSPD Chief because I have worked in many organizations, like GOV FIB EMS, and now I am in LSPD as a COS. In every organization, except LSPD, I worked very hard, but I didn't get the rank I deserved, but under the leadership of MAVERICK, I got my rank as deserved. So under my leadership, I will give every one of them the rank they deserve. I know the value of the work they provide for the ORG.

2.2) I saw almost everywhere that people do, especially HC's, that much favoritism that they suspend the one who is working hard and give someone else rank who is his friend. If I become a leader, I will remove this favoritism part, and I will be so strict that I will give a severe punishment for this favoritism thing. If anyone tries to abuse their power, i will just blacklist them because I want to treat everyone equally and ensure no one gets bad treatment.

2.3) I will maintain good relations with all the other organizations so if we get trouble they can help us and if they get trouble, they can help us.I will make sure that my employees respect everyone. For my organization, I will be very active. For my organization, I will be very active. So if anything bad happens, I will be there for my organization to protect. I need just one chance to prove that, which is why I want this position so badly.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Hiring: I will hire more people because I don't want there to be no one active at the organization, especially at night.

HR department: I will take only the professional and skilled HR because if the training is wrong, newbies will make mistakes, and the name of the LSPD will be down.

Bonus, ceremony, and meeting: I will give a bonus every week. After that, we will go to the ceremony, and I will set up a meeting one day each week to discuss what we did this week, etc. I saw that some leaders do not give bonuses, so they leave the organization, but I will give everyone bonuses according to their skills.

Bonus system: The HR department will take care of the bonus after employees ask for it. The HR department will review it; if they ask for the wrong amount or not, I will pay the HR department for this work.

Departments:
HR ( Human Resources )
IA ( Internal Affairs )
UC ( Undercover )
PE ( Parking Enforcment )

S.W.A.T ( Special Weapons and Tactics )

Chain of Commands
Rank System
30. Chief Of Police
29. Deputy Chief Of Police
28. Chief Of Staff
27. HOD
26. DHOD
25.Supervisor
24. Lieutenant
HIGH COMMAND
23. Superintendent

22. Senior Captain
21. Captain
20. Detective III
19. Detective II
18. Detective I
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Traffic Officer II
10. Traffic Officer II
09. Traffic Officer I
08. Patrol Officer V
07. Patrol Officer IV
06. Patrol Officer III
05. Patrol Officer II
04. Patrol Officer I
03. Cadet II
02. Cadet I
01. Rookie

Kevin Ford

Curator of FIB
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the LSPD Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 15:00 Server Time on Sunday , June 30

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Server Administrator
Reviewed

Another applicant got selected for position better luck next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom