Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Title: Leader of Los Santos Vagos | Grandd Escobar

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenzz Shikaari

Ayo
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :- Tejas
2. Your age :- 17
3. Time zone :- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 3-4 Hours
5. Your Discord :- chuptenji
6. Your Nickname :- Tenji
7. Your ID :- 71553

Additional information

1.Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 The Reason I want to become the leader is that I want to take the experience of being a leader, I have been Under Deputy and High Commands for Almost all of the gangs and I have the power to control a gang and make the gang on to the top.

Whenever I have being in any gang I have seen the High Commands Or upper ranks that they Do not manage the new players and at last the players didn’t understand anything and the result is that they leave the gang which results in bad impression for any gang, So The reason I want to be leader is that to Explain The newcomers in the city and let them teach how the Gangster Works.

2.3 I want to became the leader Of Marabunta as since I Joined the city my aim was to take the rule of the underworld and my only aim was to That Everyone Has Fear Of the Gang Los Santos Vagos

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• To Attend All the gang Events
  • To do max 24/7 Store and Gun store Robberies
  • To make the ghetto Ruled by Los Santos Vagos
  • By having max numbers in all gang events and make the LEOS and other gang afraid of Marabunta
  • By Promoting The members which will motivate them to join the Max events they can
  • By giving Good Bonuses To all the members

Ranking System
12. Muzan
11. Slayer
10. Underdeputy
9. Turfer
8. Demon
7. Murderer
6. Event Head
5. Clapper
4. Helping Hand
3. Hitman