Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
diago bro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2024
Time of violation
0:15
Proofs
https://streamable.com/71xrpy

Ohad

Player
Player
you kept provoking me numerous times, even reported you and you got issued a demorgan because of your provoking, i was not trying to kill you, these were warning shots since i couldn't talk because i played music. which you disturbed me.

Diego bro

Player
Player
yeah and I got demorgan for that but that doesnt give you the right to shot and punch me

Ohad

Player
Player
yeah and I got demorgan for that but that doesnt give you the right to shot and punch me
I only punched because you literally wouldn't stop harrassing me, show the full part of you harrassing and provoking me.

stop crying and don't provoke people next time. i take full reponsibility on what i did but i did not kill you nor intended to.

Diego bro

Player
Player
I only punched because you literally wouldn't stop harrassing me, show the full part of you harrassing and provoking me.

stop crying and don't provoke people next time. i take full reponsibility on what i did but i did not kill you nor intended to.
like i said i already got demorgan for provoking

Diego bro

Player
Player

and once again that doesnt give you the right to shot and punch me

Ohad

Player
Player
not to mention you kept on pushing me and offering me things when i was dancing, which again. Provoking.

Ohad

Player
Player
u still shot and punched me bruv thats not allowed
As i said again, that was a warning shot, plus YOU punched me multiple times? so don't try to act innocent.
I'm done arguing, let the admin team deal with this situation. i hope you learned not to provoke people anymore.

Diego bro

Player
Player
As i said again, that was a warning shot, plus YOU punched me multiple times? so don't try to act innocent.
I'm done arguing, let the admin team deal with this situation. i hope you learned not to provoke people anymore.
who said im acting innocent true i did provoke and i got punished for that
and there is no such thing as warning shots if someone breaks a rule that doesnt give u the right to break a rule as well ur not supposed to shot and punch me

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved.

ID 44234 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 ( If someone made a rule break you shouldn't do the same ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom