Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepanshu Goyal

Player
Player
1. My name IRL - Deepanshu Goyal
2. My age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours
5. My Discord - deepanshugoyal2711
6. My Nickname - Deepanshu
7. My ID - 84143

1. Leader of...
Ans. I want to be the Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do I want to be the leader of this specific organization? (Listing three reasons with an explanation)
Ans. 1) I am eager and enthusiast to join LifeInvader because of my experience and talent about this organization in a RP server.

2) I want to join LifeInvader because I love doing the type of activities of this organization in my real life also and in RP also. I will engage most of my time in Grand RP to this organization.

3) I want to join LifeInvader because of my knowledge, mind and skills needed in this organization with a vast experience. I guarantee the growth and popularity of this organization under my leadership.

4) I have experience of LifeInvader as a COO in other RP server. I also have a lot of knowledge about technology related things.

5) I have ability to conduct and associate more activities and events and also I can make a very nice discord server of LifeInvaderby editing the original one.

3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans. An advice from my side to this organization would be that everyone in this org should be active daily and be ready to help out people of city in the Grand RP. I think their must be some more activities in this organization to make it interesting to join although its best to join now also.

Thank You for considering me for this organization!!

Yours Truly
Deepanshu Goyal

Deepanshu Goyal

Player
Player
1. My name IRL - Deepanshu Goyal
2. My age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours
5. My Discord - deepanshugoyal0626
6. My Nickname - Deepanshu
7. My ID - 84143

1. Leader of...
Ans. I want to be the Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do I want to be the leader of this specific organization? (Listing three reasons with an explanation)
Ans. 1) I am eager and enthusiast to join LifeInvader because of my experience and talent about this organization in a RP server.

2) I want to join LifeInvader because I love doing the type of activities of this organization in my real life also and in RP also. I will engage most of my time in Grand RP to this organization.

3) I want to join LifeInvader because of my knowledge, mind and skills needed in this organization with a vast experience. I guarantee the growth and popularity of this organization under my leadership.

4) I have experience of LifeInvader as a COO in other RP server. I also have a lot of knowledge about technology related things.

5) I have ability to conduct and associate more activities and events and also I can make a very nice discord server of LifeInvaderby editing the original one.

3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans. An advice from my side to this organization would be that everyone in this org should be active daily and be ready to help out people of city in the Grand RP. I think their must be some more activities in this organization to make it interesting to join although its best to join now also.

Thank You for considering me for this organization!!

Yours Truly
Deepanshu Goyal

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom