Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information

1. Krishna
2. 18
3. Gmt+5:30
4. 6-10 hours
5. Krishu11
6. Krishu bhai
7. 365028

Other information

1. Leader of Vagos Gang

2. Why do u want to become the leader of this specific organisation? (Explain with 3 reasons.)

2.1 I have well known about every gang stuff and event, and I can handle vagos gang as leader because I have good high command experience in all different gang in city.

2.2 I want to become the vagos leader because I want to do a lot of different events everyday like FZ RAID, clands, bs, subs, vehicle theft, store/gun robbery, hostage situation, informant, gang raid and many more etc.

2.3 I will increase crime side and specially increase all vagos gang active from other gangs in events as well as ghetto by dominate them. As I have seen vagos is not active in city, but I will try to do all events every day and encourage people to join families by our activities in city.

2.4 As a leader I will ensure that all weekly requirement will be done without any gang warn and I will ensure the thing that everyone know about gang rules s city rules so that it didn't impact on gang. I will try to active continuous activity in vagos in both time (morning and night) it will be done by giving deputy to different time zone member with experienced so that they can handle the all-gang stuff in absence of leader.

2.5 If I get the term then my all friends and family members come in my term and help me to complete with successful term. vagos gang do all spray so that they can get 10k+ profit every hour and always capture whole ghetto by yellow cars and yellow gang members and try to take 100% turf.

3. how Ur advice to improve roleplay in the organisation.

1. good bonus for each and every event with extra activeness to the people in the organisation.

2. no toxicity allowed in the organisation.
3.always do all events without any gang warn.
4. vagos gang do hs as much can he do.
5. vagos gang do 3-4 store/gun robbery and 2 fz everyday.
6. there will be no favouritism for hc rank.

7. hiring newcomers as well as ex gang members in the org.
8. there will be strike system in the org.
9. I will host once every week some event with prize pool in the org in which all my gang member participate and try to win the prize pool.

Spike Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected.

Get more experience and spend more time in the city first, then apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom