Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Commando Ghost
Administrators nickname
Chanush movva
Date
Aug 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nHf13fJ

Commando Ghost

Player
Player
Dear Admin ,
I'm COS OF MILITARY POLICE , Commando Ghost . I got Blacklisted by Senior Curator Chanush movva . I got punished by Chanush movva saying that I don't have logs. In my defence i just wanna say that i made a log request long time ago as you can see in the proof but HR Department of NG did not made my log. I Approched them IC many time but still no response from there side. God I just wanna say I did my job very well but because of someone else why am I getting punished .
I was told by my General to come from my Twink Account as you can see in 2nd Proof.

Jinx Albo

Player
Player
not off topic iam ng leader this guy is from my org but idk today he got blacklist by senior chanush movva from my org while he is verry active up to 6 hours and 7 hours he got blacklist cause he was not having a logs but he is rank 28 classified and he have my full immunity
whoever we talk with hr to make his logs and he just join in 6 or 7 days
we didnt make his logs due to ng discrods have a lote of problems and already talked with my curators to fix them
example noone can make a logs ecxept rank 28

we talk with curators to fix already but idk this guy got blacklist from all orgs with his main and his twink while he is verry active

please re-consider and give him a chance

thanks

Solid001

EN3 | GOV MOS | LSPD HOD | SAHP HC | FIB 24 |EMS22
Player
Dear Admin,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m writing to support Commando Ghost, who has been blacklisted by Senior Curator Chanush Movva. Ghost, the COS of Military Police, has been penalized for missing logs, despite having requested them a while ago. They’ve provided proof of their request, but the logs still haven’t come through, even after multiple IC attempts to resolve the issue.

In past I am Head of Air Force in NG and encountered similar problems with logs. I think there might be a glitch or issue with the Discord server affecting these requests.

Commando Ghost has always performed their duties with dedication and professionalism. It seems unfair for them to be penalized due to circumstances beyond their control. I hope this situation can be reviewed with these factors in mind.

Thank you for your understanding and attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Xnox Solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom