Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haider Yama
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2024
Time of violation
16:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9K0RF3a081Y?si=fIBnoBroqFpJUZhA

Haider

Player
Player
He came to my talking about my friends and someone guy is not playing in the city anymore. 122122 said my friends trade money in game and he kept saying to everyone IC that they did it. From what i know you cant " You can't mention people and say they trade money in IC if you have any proof do it in Forums " plus he was talking about 128316 that guy is using cheat and got blacklitst so he said im gonna target you guys to block your friends 107826 .

at the end from what we know if someone said i will blacklist you means " Targeting "

ammtawil

Player
Player
again?
lol the same issue u must learn how to fill the complaints
hahahahaha u r so funny

ammtawil

Player
Player
He came to my talking about my friends and someone guy is not playing in the city anymore. 122122 said my friends trade money in game and he kept saying to everyone IC that they did it. From what i know you cant " You can't mention people and say they trade money in IC if you have any proof do it in Forums " plus he was talking about 128316 that guy is using cheat and got blacklitst so he said im gonna target you guys to block your friends 107826 .

at the end from what we know if someone said i will blacklist you means " Targeting "
128316 is here playing with us lol and why r u targeting him if u dont have proof also

ammtawil

Player
Player
i watched the video twice and i know the admins will not accept the forum cuz its 3rd party but anyway u told me that i will get blacklisted too before don and u r now saying that sari got blacklisted and he is using cheats im confused i thought u are smarter than that but anyway at least u tried lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom