Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sav Juice
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Aug 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nUG1PQyhFjI

Tevdora

𝖩𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝖰 𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖮𝖯
Player
Approved - RDM | 164417 in this forum i got punished for RDM but id that reported me broke a few rules first of all he was mixing at 0:13 then at 0:22 he is picking up guns while there is shoot out after this at 0;29 he is patching some1 up while there is ppl like me and other vagos members are fighintg. after all this when situation calms down he gets patched up and immdeiately runs into his HQ before the time of 5 minute is done that he died and was in shoot out with other gang members who are still alive and near the same territory.

i think this punishment is not fair either my warn should get removed or the person should get punished for all the rules he broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom