Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Reaper Choo
Administrators nickname
Paradox Maddy
Date
Aug 10, 2024
Time
4:33
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/784040/

Reaper Choo

Choo Forever
Player
Dear reviewing administrator.
Today I posted a forum against 2 other family members (ID 95062 and 85744) that were raiding our family and throwing insults our way. It got rejected because of apparently ID not being clear or who was talking. Think it was about ID 95062. I acknowledge it's hard to see, but it also isn't *impossible* to see that he is talking too. I have added the same video and a extra screenshot to bring more attention to where you can see voice icon pop up above head.
Plus the other ID 85744 was mixing and that becoming a OOC insult because he called us "you dumb ass NPCs". But admin disregarded that too, I don't understand why.
I would appreciate if this complaint and mentioned forum post before would be reconsidered. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Reaper Choo

Choo Forever
Player
Dear reviewing administrator.
Today I posted a forum against 2 other family members (ID 95062 and 85744) that were raiding our family and throwing insults our way. It got rejected because of apparently ID not being clear or who was talking. Think it was about ID 95062. I acknowledge it's hard to see, but it also isn't *impossible* to see that he is talking too. I have added the same video and a extra screenshot to bring more attention to where you can see voice icon pop up above head.
Plus the other ID 85744 was mixing and that becoming a OOC insult because he called us "you dumb ass NPCs". But admin disregarded that too, I don't understand why.
I would appreciate if this complaint and mentioned forum post before would be reconsidered. Thank you for your time and understanding.
(2nd proof)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

As far as the insult that is fully IC, as far as the word NPC which was said, ID 85744 will be punished for mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom