Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali wealthy
Administrators nickname
Abhijeet Burrows
Date
Aug 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ede0rsU

Ali wealthy

Player
Player
Hi Bobby,
I Get Ban For GR 1.3 After Admin Say That This Is Not Allowed But At This Time I Was Afk And I Dident See What He Type
Also Before Its Allowed To Put Different Price Like One Revo For 4k And One For 40k
Also Before Someone Make Forum On Me For Gr 1.3 For This Thing And Admin Tell Him "Prices Are Clearly Readable And You Get Notification Before You Buy" And Here The Forum Rejected - gr 1.3 | 58837
And Before I Buy Battery For 300k From Beach Market I Call Admin And He Say Its Not Scam And My Freind Also Buy Seed For 200k And Also Call Admin And He Tell Him Its Not Scam
One More If I Know That I Will Get Ban I Am Not Stupied To Do This Thing Cause You Can Check I Have 200m Cash And Housse 2049 And 733 And 2 Puma And 1 Monkey Hope You Give Me Chance Cause I Love This Server And I Have So Much Freind And Thanks In Advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom