Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Legacy Abodd
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 15, 2024
Time of violation
1:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IE7qjkeG8VU

Legacy Abodd

Player
Player
He Is Using His Power Of His Job And When He Cuffs Me He Is Not Wearing Fib Vest Or Clothes I Think This Is Corruption

Tony Gold

Player
Player
I cant understand you, you called an admin then about this and Lukasz Pluxury came. You were explained the rules and then you appolagised for not being clued up about the rules.
I'm confused why you want issues?
Shall we mention in your POV rule break: 6.12 Harassing EMS employee during duty or showing inappropriate behaviour in relation to EMS employees is restricted (Exception - EMS employee was disrespectful) | Ban up to 7 days.
You used the masturbate animation to a famale EMS employee!
I strongly advise you to stop using forum as a weapon, you had the right to a lawyer and RP this out instead you wanted to false report me.
With that said, we'll let the Admin reveiw this.

Lukasz Venturi

Player
Player
Hello, as i dont think your intetsion was to Harras EMS this time i wil not ban u for it but please read the rules of GR 6.9 + GR 6.12
And when it comes to the Undercover FIB agent that arrested u he can, my advice for u would be to have Contact with Lawyer and continue the Rp if u think he broke any (IC laws)
Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom