Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andy_Bloods
Administrators nickname
Easy Anti Cheat
Date
Aug 14, 2024
Time
13:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FiLWqwM

Andy Bloods

Player
Player
Dear [Server/Admin Team],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a recent ban on my account, which I believe is due to a misunderstanding.

I would like to clarify that I have never engaged in any form of cheating or violation of the server rules. On Aug. 14th, I encountered persistent technical difficulties while trying to connect to the server. Starting around 1 AM, my game repeatedly displayed "Connection lost" or "Connection closed" errors. Despite numerous attempts to troubleshoot the issue—reinstalling the game, verifying files, and adjusting my network settings—I was unable to successfully connect.

It appears that these repeated connection attempts might have been misinterpreted as suspicious activity. However, I assure you that my intentions were solely to resolve the connectivity issue and enjoy the game within the rules established by the server.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and respectfully request that you review my case. I am eager to return to the community and continue participating in the positive, rule-abiding manner I have always strived for.

Please let me know if any additional information or clarification is needed. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Its a ban not issued by us or our own System, its done by Easy Anti Cheat. All Infos are given in the Message you received and posted here. Its not for mistake by connection issue, the Software automatically scans for Cheating Software running during the launch of your game, then bans when detecting said Software. If its a mistake ban they will lift it. If not it stays (it rarely are mistakes, i never heard of false ban). This is up to another company and not influenced or influencable by us or our System.

A ban appeal here cannot help you and we cannot so anything about it.

Andy Bloods

Player
Player
I reached out in ragemp discord server, a guy thinks im getting kicked from the server?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
this ban is provided by RAGE Anti cheat we don't have any relation to it
you have EAC ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom