Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mert_Pinkstar
Administrators nickname
Dom_Salvatore
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/MrmA7dp

Mert Star

Player
Player
Hello dear admins,

i think i banned for my ip and social account changed i will explain it
we had to move because of the situations that happened in our old house, while moving my computer fell and smashed, all my information was on that computer, the computer went to the repair shop to go to the repair shop to try to recover the information, but the hard disk was very damaged, so I had to buy a new computer, my rockstar games account, my gta v account, all my information changed, I am still in the same location in the country where I lived, the reason for the ip change is that the internet speed provided by our old internet provider in the area where we moved was slow, so I switched to another provider, so the ip changed.

I don't play the game too much, I occasionally enter and play, the account was created by me to have fun with my friends, the oldest name I remember is kevin deburne, the date I created it was a date like 8.11.2022, at that time I saw it from my friends and registered, so I don't remember much, I don't play in my account 77551 id can be understood from the fact that an account is a new 10 level.

I hope that I will be unblocked, whatever it takes, if there is something I have to accept, I accept it, I wish you a good day with respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom