Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexander Verlice
Administrators nickname
dark wick
Date
Aug 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/789675/post-2787473

Alexander Verlice

Love Everybody.
Player
Simply i am doing what bobby said

and about this forum there wasnt any type of gr6.4 and no PG i know thats i runned for 0.1 sec but it was auto i can proof that icly
and about RDM and non rp driving i was simply trying to go from the hill but by mistake i speeded it up then i flyed by mistake
and about rdm there was fz raid in this moment
Proof: in this proof it was the last 1 min and 21 secs at the fz
and the ss ( the proof ) was taken on 14:14
that means the raid started at 14:00 and the violation of RDM was at 14:08
that proofs that were an fz raid going on in this time
and also btw of this RDM i got Warning by azure duke ( that means i got removed from the post )
after that azure duke came and take me out of the demo and take off the warning and give me the post again
that means the NG was without General for whole 5-10 mins
( and its a big deal ) ( but because Mr. Azure Duke came and apologised to me and i told him no worries its okay )

so please reconsider it i want an warning appeal or verbal appeal Please

Ty have a great day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom