Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Krish_Pluxury

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Krish Kumar
  2. Your age (OOC):- 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT(5:30) + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-7 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: krishbhaiii
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Krish Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 148205
  9. Your in game level: 24
  10. Languages spoken: English And Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

=> I have experienced a lot about the rp life, and now for a change I want to have some admin experience. I can help needy people and punish the server offenders and make a good rp life for new upcoming members
    2. What are your strengths?

A. Good Understanding and Learning Ability
      :- It allows me to quickly understand and learn new things and concepts easily.
      B. Calm Behaviour:- This behaviour of mine allows me to analyze the situation calmly and reach to a justified conclusion for any problem.
      C. Honesty :- We all have learned from our childhood times "Honesty is the best policy" And that's one of the qualities I have been able to kept in my self.
      D. Trustworthy :- It's a quality everyone should have in them to work . Trust is something that can only be earned by time, which I believe I can earn in the admin team too.
    3. What are your weaknesses?

A. I easily trust everyone around me which most of the time results in betrayal for me.
      B. Anger issues
      Yeah it's true in most of the situation, I know to remain calm, but in situation like someone shouting at me Or cursing me, I sometimes lose control of me.
    4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I don't know much about admin life, I first want to join the team, learn about the work, then I can plan more things to bring more skills to the honourable admin team. Till that time, I can give my best to contribute to the work of admins.
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I would have happily sold my business and other properties for the sake of admins life and leaving rp life. But unfortunately, I'm not holding any kind of business in the city for now
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Currently I don't have any such IRL barriers to obstruct my admin work.
    7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

If you ask me, I can only say you can consider my above mentioned strengths and weakness, besides that I can say, my experiences in rp life can also be taken into consideration in order to review about my work and dedication, that I love to contribute to my work places and tasks. I can assure you, I will serve the admin life with same love, dedication and hardwork.

Past Experience
      USSS Director X1
      X SOD of FIB
      X Deputy Leader Of Vagos
      X LSPD COS Badge No. 114
      X OG OF ALL GANG
      X USSS Dep Dir. X2

ivan knight

Player
Player
Information
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:30

Additional information

=> I have experienced a lot about the rp life, and now for a change I want to have some admin experience. I can help needy people and punish the server offenders and make a good rp life for new upcoming members

B. Calm Behaviour:- This behaviour of mine allows me to analyze the situation calmly and reach to a justified conclusion for any problem.
      C. Honesty :- We all have learned from our childhood times "Honesty is the best policy" And that's one of the qualities I have been able to kept in my self.
      D. Trustworthy :- It's a quality everyone should have in them to work . Trust is something that can only be earned by time, which I believe I can earn in the admin team too.

A. I easily trust everyone around me which most of the time results in betrayal for me.
      B. Anger issues
      Yeah it's true in most of the situation, I know to remain calm, but in situation like someone shouting at me Or cursing me, I sometimes lose control of me.

I don't know much about admin life, I first want to join the team, learn about the work, then I can plan more things to bring more skills to the honourable admin team. Till that time, I can give my best to contribute to the work of admins.
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I would have happily sold my business and other properties for the sake of admins life and leaving rp life. But unfortunately, I'm not holding any kind of business in the city for now
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

If you ask me, I can only say you can consider my above mentioned strengths and weakness, besides that I can say, my experiences in rp life can also be taken into consideration in order to review about my work and dedication, that I love to contribute to my work places and tasks. I can assure you, I will serve the admin life with same love, dedication and hardwork.

Past Experience
      USSS Director X1
      X SOD of FIB
      X Deputy Leader Of Vagos
      X LSPD COS Badge No. 114
      X OG OF ALL GANG
      X USSS Dep Dir. X2
A very good and first class person scout pluxery. A.k.a krishh bhai. I worked with him in organization. A very pleasent and curious, honest behaviour. If he became a admin then the city will be free of any kind of rule break. I absolutely believe he will be a best admin.

Moon Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Khushant Kumar
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 13:00-21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7-10 hour
  6. Your Discord ID: immoderate01
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Moon Federal
  8. You're in-game ID: 153837
  9. You're in-game level: 23
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - Being in city for 23 years I have gained a lot of experience in Gangs at 14th rank in all the gangs and I'm currently the deputy in Vago's which is about to complete a successful term also I have gained a lot of experience in legal orgs like FIB, SAHP, EMS as high command, which makes me capable than others to become an admin so I can help people during various situations.

- I want to leave RP life as I have seen admins sometimes, they response late, so I want to become admin to help people and go to the situation whenever I'm active so I can review the situation on the spot and solved it.
    - I am capable of handling tough situation.
    - I have a great knowledge of the server.
    - I will give proper punishment to those who break rule and no favoritism towards anyone.
    - I have a fast-typing skill and can speak good English.
    - I am capable of taking decision maturely.
    - Currently I have no weakness in RP
    - I can help other admins if they need help to conclude any situations.
    - I will always give proper punishment and will always take right decision.
    - Will reach the situation fast so I can punish the rule breaker at that time.
    - Yes, and I have no business now.
    - No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    - Being a deputy in Vagos I got a lot of experience of a criminal situation, so I can review any criminal situation in no matter of time.
    - I have a lot of experience of legal org and gangs so I can review some legal situations also.

Thank You for reading my application.
    Best Regards,

Moon Federal

Last edited:

Blazing Ace

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL Tahmasap Majeed
    2. Your age (OOC): 13
    3. Time zone + country: GMT +5 | Pakistan
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:30-17:30
    5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 Hours
    6. Your Discord ID: blazingace39
    7. Your characters' name (IC): Blazing Ace
    8. Your in game ID: 150110
    9. Your in game level: 14
    10. Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi
  2. Additional information
    Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I know that the minimum age to become an admin is 18, and I respect that. But I think I'm ready for an Admin. I’ve had a great time in RP-life, but now I want to help the players more by becoming an admin. I believe I can manage the server and make sure everything runs smoothly.
    If you don’t think I’m ready to be a full admin yet, I’d still like to help as an admin assistant. I’d be happy to handle tickets and learn more from the admin team.
    I just want to help the community in any way I can, whether as an admin or an assistant. If you think I’m ready, I’d love to be an admin, but I’m okay with starting as an assistant and working my way up.

What are your strengths?
    I can easily stay calm and handle intense situation and I can control my anger.
    What are your weaknesses?
    My kindness, but only for kind people.
    What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I have very good typing speed and I can easily help anyone on tickets.
    Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes.
    Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No.
    Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    As I mentioned, my age is under 18, but I am still happy to work as an admin assistant who replies to tickets. I also believe that my fast typing skills can help players on tickets.

-----

Last edited:

Gamal A. Saad

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL
    Gamal Ahmed Saad
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
    GMT + 02:00 ( Egypt )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    ( 07:00 to 22:00 )
  5. Average online per day(hours):
    ( 8 to 12 hours )
  6. Your Discord ID:
    gamalsaad
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
    Gamal Awad
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
    English and Arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
    State

12. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I had alot of experience in RP life and i want to become admin to make sure everyone is doing great in RP situations and punish anyone who breaks the rules.
  13. What are your strengths?
    Patience.
    I am a good listener.
    I deal fairly with everyone.
    Honest.
  14. What are your weaknesses?
    I dont remeber any.
  15. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I will response quickly to tickets and give the proper punishment
  16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    YES, sure. And i don't have any business right now.
  17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    for now, I don't think so.
  18. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I joined many organisations ( EMS, SAHP, FIB and LI ) and i have very good experience in all of them.

Bobby Leard

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information

Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra

Your age (OOC): 17

Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.

Your Discord ID: bobbyleard

Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard

Your in game ID: 161899

Your in game level: 9

Languages spoken: English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I have gained a vast experience in illegal experience in gang as well as in legal org I was deputy in 1 gang and rank 14 in all gangs, so this makes me capable of being crime curator and i know very much abt crime orgs also i want to become admin so i can give fast punishment during situation and contribute for the well being of server

-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition

What are your strengths?

- I can understand things fast

- can speak fluent english

- can handle complex situation

- always take non-biased decision

- no favouritism

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

- Good Communication skills

- Will try to react faster so people can justice at the spot

- Will handle every situation with patience so no one get wrong punishment

-Will always serve justice and will never do favoritism towards anyone

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- NO

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I am OG in vagos and i was 1x deputy , i have great knowledge of the server. ALSO I i know many rules and also taught many people the rules

From Bobby Thank You for taking your time

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1. Rich Sidd - 151585 : arip005

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 27
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I get experience in all organizations either its legal or illegal and properly do my roleplay and also do mistakes many times but I learn from my mistake, and I go through from every rp situation but now I have to watch city much better for that I need to become an admin that's it.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Yah I know I have multiple ban history but it was for 1 thing only for recorder but now that problem is solved and I think that will be not goanna be a reason to reject my application be big heart bro give chance as I am human u as well mistake happens but we also learn from our mistakes if u again goanna reject my application then no problem but everyone know we are not robots!!

-The application is low eff
ort.

Moon Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Khushant Kumar
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 13:00-21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7-10 hour
  6. Your Discord ID: immoderate01
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Moon Federal
  8. You're in-game ID: 153837
  9. You're in-game level: 23
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

- Being in city for 23 years I have gained a lot of experience in Gangs at 14th rank in all the gangs and I'm currently the deputy in Vago's which is about to complete a successful term also I have gained a lot of experience in legal orgs like FIB, SAHP, EMS as high command, which makes me capable than others to become an admin so I can help people during various situations.

- I want to leave RP life as I have seen admins sometimes, they response late, so I want to become admin to help people and go to the situation whenever I'm active so I can review the situation on the spot and solved it.

- I am capable of handling tough situation.
    - I have a great knowledge of the server.
    - I will give proper punishment to those who break rule and no favoritism towards anyone.
    - I have a fast-typing skill and can speak good English.
    - I am capable of taking decision maturely.

- I can help other admins if they need help to conclude any situations.
    - I will always give proper punishment and will always take right decision.
    - Will reach the situation fast so I can punish the rule breaker at that time.

- Yes, and I have no business now.

- No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

- Being a deputy in Vago's I got a lot of experience of a criminal situation, so I can review any criminal situation in no matter of time.
    - I have a lot of experience of legal org and gangs so I can review some legal situations also.

Thank You for reading my application.
    Best Regards,
    Moon Federal

Krish_Pluxury

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information

Additional information

B. Anger issues

Past Experience
USSS Director X1
X SOD of FIB
X Deputy Leader Of Vagos
X LSPD COS Badge No. 114
X OG OF ALL GANG

X USSS Dep Dir. X2

Last edited:

Decaso pluxury

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Riju Naskar
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 india
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13.00 - 24.00
Average online per day(hours): 1-9
Your Discord ID: decaso pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Decaso Pluxury
Your in game ID: 148376
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English, , hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? -> I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect EMS as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.
What are your strengths? - Fluent in English, fastest typing speed in the house. I remain very calm in any type situation and also able to multitask.
-> I’m little nervous when I see there is a complicated situation infront of me but I’m trying to overcome of these.
What skills can you bring to the admin team? -> I have good knowledge about redux legal, illegal
-> I don't have a business
-> no
-> nothing
Thanks for reading
Decaso pluxury

silver1785

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Vaibhav Verma
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 14:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: silver1785
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Silver Plays
  8. Your in game ID: 79485
  9. Your in game level: 26
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi

Additional information
    1.I arrived at this city nearly around 1.5 year ago, since then i started to explore the city as much as i can, i gained experience by working in different beginner jobs around the city be it farmer, taxi driver, bus driver, trucker, collector, etc. After gaining a plenty of experience in beginner jobs, i started exploring the legal side of jobs like LSPD, SAHP etc. I gained plenty of experience there and became an High Command of Legal orgs due to good work in a very short term.
    2.Apart from these things, till date, i have just made a single mistake in my punishment history, i have always been a citizen who always follows all the rules be it IC or OOC.
    3.So, as i have gained a pretty much experience of the roleplay, so i think i should become an admin and leave the RP life so that i can help the citizens with my experience.

- Calm Behaviour
    - Polite
    - Sincere towards my work

- Sometimes a bit laziness

I bring my detailed investigative behaviour and decent communication skills which are very important being an admin

Yes, Luckily i don't have any business

For now, there's no IRL issue

NO!

casa_nova

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Sam
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 ( India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):8:00 to 16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: casannova07
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Casa Nova
  8. Your in game ID: 28082
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
    = I want to become an admin because I have been playing the Grand RP project for a long time now. I want to help new players so they don't have to face difficulties that I have to face as a new player.
    = - Hard working
    - fast learner
    - Good communication and humble
    = I give people an opportunity for a second time
    slow learner but when I learn it will be perfect
    sometimes lack confidence
    = As I can speak Hindi, I can help Hindi-speaking players and translate the problem for them if they don't understand and have knowledge of the rules.
    = Yes ( I don't have any business)
    = No
    = No
Please consider.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1. Krish Pluxury - 148205 : krishbhaiii

Contact me on discord regarding interview

jihad verlice

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL jihad
  2. Your age (OOC):16
  3. Time zone + country: gmt +1 sweden
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (12:00 to 23:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):10-7 h
  6. Your Discord ID: rawand200
  7. Your characters' name (IC): jihad sixtynine
  8. Your in game ID: 134824
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: france arabic swedish and english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime
  12. Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to be an admin to assist people in making sure their role play experience is the best it can be. Even the minor rules breaks can ruin someone's immersion. In addition, my time zone allows me to be in city during a less populated time. I could help fill out the times admins are available and willing to assist. I also have a strong sense of justice so I would also like to make sure that everyone, regardless of status or bank account, follows the rules.
  3. -Excellent written and verbal skills in English-Strong organizational skills
    -Team/staff management
    -Problem solving/critical thinking
    -Ability to learn new tasks and information quickly
  4. What are your weaknesses?
    Over-explaining myself.
  5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    kindnees teamwork and how to be better of your self instead of being rude when someone does something wrong
  6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    yes
  7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    no
  8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    yes that i am underage but i have more experience than like 10 admins in en2
    ex en3 player and ex en1 player

silver1785

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Vaibhav Verma
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 14:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: silver1785
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Silver Plays
  8. Your in game ID: 79485
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi

Additional information
    1.I arrived at this city nearly around 1.5 year ago, since then i started to explore the city as much as i can, i gained experience by working in different beginner jobs around the city be it farmer, taxi driver, bus driver, trucker, collector, etc. After gaining a plenty of experience in beginner jobs, i started exploring the legal side of jobs like LSPD, SAHP etc. I gained plenty of experience there and became an High Command of Legal orgs due to good work in a very short term.
    2.Apart from these things, till date, i have just made a single mistake in my punishment history, i have always been a citizen who always follows all the rules be it IC or OOC.
    3.So, as i have gained a pretty much experience of the roleplay, so i think i should become an admin and leave the RP life so that i can help the citizens with my experience.

- Calm Behaviour
    - Polite
    - Sincere towards my work

- Sometimes a bit laziness

I bring my detailed investigative behaviour and decent communication skills which are very important being an admin

Yes, Luckily i don't have any business

For now, there's no IRL issue

NO!

Dave rich

ID 23445
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
-The application is low effort.
1. Your name IRL : Arki

2. Your age : 16

3. Time zone : SGT

4. Average online per day : 3-4 Weekdays, 8-12 Weekends.

5. Your Discord : Arkipops#2317

6. Your Nickname : Dave Rich

7. Your ID : 23445

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have spent a considerable period of time living in this city. I have spent a considerable amount of time in this city and have almost always had both criminal and legal records. In the city, I've almost always dealt with both criminal and legal matters. I believe myself to be an exceptional person, and I know almost all of the city's regulations. If I'm hired as an admin, I'll do all in my power to assist the gamers with their issues as soon as possible. I want to make sure that no new player encounters any difficulties as they start their journey as a user in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I can handle stressful situations.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My greatest weakness is being brutally honest when I feel offended or attacked in any way, and I don't have any experience of being a admin.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes I am ready.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

William Bros

Who Knows The Future
Player
ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ-ᴍᴏʜᴀᴍᴍᴇᴅ ᴀᴅɪ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ (ᴏᴏᴄ):18

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ + ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ: ɢᴍᴛ+5:30 (ɪɴᴅɪᴀ)

ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏ (xx:xx ᴛᴏ xx:xx ᴜꜱɪɴɢ 24ʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ ): ꜰʀᴏᴍ 7:30ᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ 3:30 ᴘᴍ

ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ(ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ): 8 ᴛᴏ 10 ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ɪᴅ:devilin2u

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ' ɴᴀᴍᴇ (ɪᴄ):ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴘʟᴜxᴜʀʏ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴅ: 165061

ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ: 10 (ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ)

ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇꜱ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ,ʜɪɴᴅɪ,ᴜʀᴅᴜ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴇꜰᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ( ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ): ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏN

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴘ-ʟɪꜰᴇ?

: ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴀꜱ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ʀᴘ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴꜱ ɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɴ ᴛᴇʀᴍ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴘ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴꜱ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ?
:ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ, ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟᴍʟʏ ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ?

: ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ, ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
: ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴʏ ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ, ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ

ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʀeᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ? (ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ)

: ʏᴇꜱ(ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ)

ᴀɴʏ ɪʀʟ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴠᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴏɴ?

:ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, ɪꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴜ

ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴡᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

:ʏᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ ɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ

Last edited:
Top Bottom