Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayyy Hecox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2024
Time of violation
19:48
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/qxJrfJr

SextyNine

Player
Player
i need arabic admins all in photo club chat
first of all i was typing in fam chat with my friend we was joking and i type in cc by error and i didnt say to anyone this word witch i accept mute for fl and all my freinds after i say this they type in cc for let no one see this word because it was by error and in ss u take from top of chat i accept mute but its was by error i dont think it will be ban because it was only the word in cc i didnt mention anyONE and i say its was by error

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player
first of all i was typing in fam chat with my friend we was joking and i type in cc by error and i didnt say to anyone this word witch i accept mute for fl and all my freinds after i say this they type in cc for let no one see this word because it was by error and in ss u take from top of chat i accept mute but its was by error i dont think it will be ban because it was only the word in cc i didnt mention anyONE and i say its was by error
prove

SextyNine

Player
Player
and as u can see i was want to type in fam i press tab by error and it type it in cc and we are family like normly we insult each other i dont know why u report me witch thas word its not for u are targeting me ?

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player

and as u can see i was want to type in fam i press tab by error and it type it in cc and we are family like normly we insult each other i dont know why u report me witch thas word its not for u are targeting me ?
Even if it's in a family chat, it's a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom