Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kreacy Ferloven
Administrators nickname
Bobby pluxury
Date
Aug 19, 2024
Time
9:51
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/791658/

Ivannnn

Player
Player
Hello lebron
Admin Edward rejected my forum with reason there is no rule break i made admin complaint floki rejected it and bobby aswell please punish the admin and reopen the thread and punish the guy who have brok state rule 5.2 the guy have ask me for passport and im outside doc and he is off duty not wearing and org vest
And i ask for lawyer but he didnt provide me a lawyer so i ask for arrest pov request but admin Edward rejected my forum without taking any action pls do justice and reopen the forum
Here is the forum link
Here where floki rejected my admin complaint
And here where bobby reject my admin complaint on floki

Ivannnn

Player
Player
Can i know why u rejected my last forum can all the players on en3 get an answer why the admins is biased and get a valid answer instead of only rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom