Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jason Nolimit
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2024
Time of violation
04:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Bmiz91SA4

buckedy

Player
Player
so this does not show the other times that we killed you within a red zone and tried to collect your debt but only the time that it makes you look like a victim plus after we revived you we had a gun pointed at you and told you to not run away so we could collect your debt which is fear rp because of the fact you ran away from a person with a gun after being told to stay still

JasonNoLimit

Player
Player
so this does not show the other times that we killed you within a red zone and tried to collect your debt but only the time that it makes you look like a victim plus after we revived you we had a gun pointed at you and told you to not run away so we could collect your debt which is fear rp because of the fact you ran away from a person with a gun after being told to stay still
The other times have nothing to do with this we are not in redzone anymore and you can’t just shoot me because we were before and about the time you said fear rp on my eyes your friend wasn’t even pointing a gun at me if he was show pov because his character was bugged in my eyes

buckedy

Player
Player
The other times have nothing to do with this we are not in redzone anymore and you can’t just shoot me because we were before and about the time you said fear rp on my eyes your friend wasn’t even pointing a gun at me if he was show pov because his character was bugged in my eyes
as requested

Abhijeet Burrows

Head of Bunnies
Server Administrator
Rejected

Provide a longer POV of the situation,

However,
ID 4423 will receive a punishment for GR 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom