Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader | LSPD | SAHPx2 | GOV | NG
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ariyan
2. Your age IRL: 20 (2004, May2)
3. Time zone: BST
4. Average online per day: 5 hours to 7 hours (more on weekends)
5. Your Discord: hulk369
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulk
7. Your ID: 27172

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- First and foremost, over my tenure of experience as a previously four time known leader I've come across and I've amassed the knowledge and leadership skills to handle most scenarios without flinching about making a mistake which could downgrade my organization and me as a leader allowing me to lead FIB to its fullest and push it to a new level of heights, with my determination and willpower to make this org a better place for its employees and accomplish my goals within the org and giving it a new recognition and making sure its on the right path doing what FIB should do, I look forward to seek out the position of Director of Federal investigation bureau.

- FIB plays a very crucial role in the city's crime rate how state organisations work their effect on the city and how they uphold law and order in the city making sure gang activity is minimised, I would love to display my plan and roadmap on tackling it and here is where I want to prove myself as a leader of FIB by tackling as much of its activity by conducting frequent UC operations, bust, and hunting down wanted criminals and all within maintaining a professional and I will also make sure UC department is doing their job by collecting evidence actively on gangs and we as FIB are taking action upon it to make the city clean and making the city safer for the citizens and lastly to conduct all this as a FIB leader I look forward for the position of Director.

- Activity plays a crucial role irrespective of the organization, especially in the case of the FIB, where it is crucial to conduct frequent raids. As a leading law enforcement organization, it is important to maintain a good number of active agents who are committed to improving the FIB and making it a better place. My HR team and I will work tirelessly to ensure that we have enough professional and dedicated agents who are motivated by their work and not just their rank and salary, being in the city for a long time and taking up important roles has allowed me to meet many people who have their speciality in their areas and having connections with them and many people will allow me to have more units which will help the org in long run and make sure it is sustainable and perfectly ongoing at the same time making sure fairness and non-corruptive environment is being upheld within the term adding professionalism along with it and to make all this in action and with my determination and willpower, I believe I could make all this on reality and make FIB reach its heights in terms of all things not forgetting what it was made for and meant for.

EN1:
LSPD:- Special Task Force Unit/Senior Task Force x3
NG:- Colonel and Head of RR
SAHP:- Chief of IA, Deputy Chief of IA, US Marshal
GOV:- Deputy Director of USSS.
FIB:- DHOD of HR, Supervisor of HR, Supervisor of Spec ops.

EN 2:
SAHP: Sheriff
Ex En2 Server Admin (Curator of LSPD/SAHP)

EN 3:

FIB:- Deputy Director x1, Assistant Director x5 (John Morozov, James Hopper, Sam Hill, Anvy verlice) and 00 agent/HC (Elon Moose, Akio verlice, Anvy verlice 2nd, Luke Hulk's term)
LSPD:- Chief of Police and Deputy Chief of Police x2.
SAHP:- Sheriff.
GOV:-Governor and ex Deputy Governor
NG:- General.

(Note:- I've proven my activity within the FIB by leading most events and the important ones and making casefiles signing them which proves I am well known with all things of FIB)
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

"Communication is the key"
- Communication holds up to one of the most important factors in terms of running a state org successfully and professionally, a FIB-like environment, during events it is also very crucial as it helps us carry info to other orgs and such actions improve roleplay significantly and we will focus on more comms between our members and between other orgs during events and situations and make sure the environment is professional.
"Great bond ties up unity"
A great bond is a very vital point for all state organizations to stay united and together and serve and uphold the laws of the state together we will make sure we have a good bond with other organizations and have no conflicts with them if any will solve it with a meeting ensuring we are always united and with a great bond as we are at the same side at the end and meant to serve the state together and such actions will widely improve RP among the state organizations
- Active Departments
Having a department is compulsory for FIB to run properly and actively, most important are HR/CID/IA and other plays an important role too and we will be making sure during my term everyone has their badge and logs and HR is actively doing all their work and logging them properly and we have discipline within the org and to make it sure IA will be there and covering the UC and investigation/evidence CID will be there and I will make sure it is working properly as its one of the backbone of FIB, We will also make sure Spec ops department is up and running within the org attending events and planning their way assuring comms and everything is being followed up.
- Good bonus system and promotion criteria
Having a good bonus system is very important for units as it may motivate them to work and earn their salary and a good bonus system can be very helpful in this scenario and could help us have more units active throughout the time, having a good promotion system is also vital on an org which is on its way to its best form, we will make sure to award units who is working hard and is determined to make FIB a better place.
- Last but not least "More frequent training of situations"
We will focus on conducting more training throughout the term of various situations including HS, Store, etc with other orgs to make sure we are perfect while responding and not making any stupid mistakes doing such training will also improve RP and make us more trained to deal with those situations and make rule breaks very less often during those situations.
Thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom