Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed fail RP + power gaming + Meta gaming Against 378653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pilot saint
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2024
Time of violation
13:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RD0P6waTL8E?si=v3Fe9qKSH9UpdoKq

Pilot_Baba

Player
Player
so he was doing PC 2.5.9 Distribution of weapons, ammunition or state-issued articles
we were arresting him as fake buyer of him then we did arrest him the he call his freind from discord or using any chat or radio he came killed him and then he ran away and Then did Code A or headpop here is the Bodycam

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
I didn't invite my friends, we are in the same broadcasting family, I talked to them, they helped me when they saw me. I collected those bullets from gang events, there is no metagaming there and I scored an f1 there, I am guilty there, but please don't warn me, put me in jail for 180 minutes, please don't warn me, I spent 1 million to delete the warning today, please don't warn me, let this be the last time, I will seriously not do it again, please don't warn me

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
so he was doing PC 2.5.9 Distribution of weapons, ammunition or state-issued articles
we were arresting him as fake buyer of him then we did arrest him the he call his freind from discord or using any chat or radio he came killed him and then he ran away and Then did Code A or headpop here is the Bodycam
FIB I'm really sorry f1 okay it's my mistake I was scared seriously please forgive me this time withdraw the forum please

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
I'm really sorry, look, I'm under blood deputy, please, I don't want to get another warning, I won't do it again, please forgive me this time.

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
FIB please withdraw your form please I don't want to get a warning I was scared there I really won't do something like that again please

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
Please withdraw your form
Please withdraw your formPlease withdraw your formPlease withdraw your formPlease withdraw your form

Akif Kerem

Player
Player

Look, you are Turkish too, I am Turkish too, withdraw your form, I will have you arrest me, please withdraw your form.

Akif Kerem

Player
Player
I need a 1x warning pls pls
But 1x warning pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom