Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artur Gusev

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :
Umut
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +2
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : arthurgusv
6. Your Nickname : Arthur Six
7. Your ID : 1290
Additional information

1. Leader of
Bloods.

My Past Deputy Experiences :

1xBloods Deputy
1xBallas Deputy
1xFamilies Deputy

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(1)My first reason is to make the Bloods 100% in Gang Turf with my own team and to reach 100% as soon as possible and make the Bloods the best.

(2)I have a Deputy pass from before, and based on this pass, I will do the best in Turf, Spray, Event, and gang domination of the Ghetto. I will also reveal the gang difference in all Store Robbery, Subs, FZ style events against all LEOS.

(1)To be honest, I want to become the leader of the Bloods because I really enjoy being in gangs, I want to play in the same gang with me and my group of friends and make a difference to other gangs. i choose Bloods because Bloods has a special place in me.

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization :

First, we need to set out clear roles and responsibilities for gang members to make sure everyone knows their job. This is achieved through the regular transmission of roles and expectations.
Secondly, we need to include feedback to evaluate participant performance and provide constructive feedback. This allows participants to realize their strengths and weaknesses and constantly improve.
Finally, let's not forget to have fun. RP should be a fun and motivating experience to encourage their participation.
I am confident that by following these recommendations we will be able to take RP to a new level in our organization and lead improved cooperation, communication and performance.

Rank System :

1- Freeze
2- New Blood
3- Runner
4- Shooter
5- Homie
6- OG Blood
7- Six (Turfer Rank)
8- Warlord (HC)
9- Event Captain (HC)
10- Under Deputy (HC)
11- Deputy
12-Leader

bloods_gang_spray__gtarp__by_vysken_dgj9cw9-pre.png

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interviews!

The interview will take place on Monday, 26/08/2024, at 15:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Mike Wolfee (akanss)
Abood Ryu (pa.pi.chulo)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)​

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom