Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiger Nara
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2024
Time of violation
16:59 - 17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/y29Mmyp-jb8

Alan_Degrey

❤️
Player
What Lmao the civilian in side the car and you guys also inside the car so there is no gun at civilians head so we can shot you
You cannot shoot someone if they have a hostage. The guy who was driving the car could stop it and shoot the hostage.

Alan_Degrey

❤️
Player
Really? 🤮 hostage is not in gun point and I can shoot simple
According to the rules, leos cannot shoot at criminals unless the hostage is safe, i.e., the hostage was with us, and you have to go along with the RP and not directly start shooting.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
According to the rules, leos cannot shoot at criminals unless the hostage is safe, i.e., the hostage was with us, and you have to go along with the RP and not directly start shooting.
Listen there is not a hostage situation happened I saw civilian got shot and he got robbed and he got in the car

Orde

Player
Player
before you criticize legal organizations, I think criticize yourself, everyone who enters enters there with an exam

Alan_Degrey

❤️
Player
So? Ik you guys did that but still I can shot you guys cause there is no hostage situation going on that time and hostage was safe in the car so yea
lspd and fib broke gr 6.4 didnt arrest the another guy, shooting while we have hostage i.e. didnt fear for the hostage life and fail rp and more.......

Alan_Degrey

❤️
Player
So? Ik you guys did that but still I can shot you guys cause there is no hostage situation going on that time and hostage was safe in the car so yea
How do you say that hostage is safe huh? Hostage was with us we could shoot him anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom