Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiger Nara
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2024
Time of violation
16:59 - 17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/y29Mmyp-jb8

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
Why you mind? xd
Bro as a human you have to act as a human not as a mobile phone 24/7 charging rather than spamming on froums maybe do something productive in life any way I don’t have that much time last message from my side I gave you an good suggestion.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Bro as a human you have to act as a human not as a mobile phone 24/7 charging rather than spamming on froums maybe do something productive in life any way I don’t have that much time last message from my side I gave you an good suggestion.
No one asked you xd and you never know who am I. And I got more than enough in IRL xd so no need your suggestion. I can suggest you pay 10 dollar for spoken English and learn a bit

V0nom

Player
Player
No one asked you xd and you never know who am I. And I got more than enough in IRL xd so no need your suggestion. I can suggest you pay 10 dollar for spoken English and learn a bito
No one asked you xd and you never know who am I. And I got more than enough in IRL xd so no need your suggestion. I can suggest you pay 10 dollar for spoken English and learn a bit
one more ezy gov

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Server Administrator
Requesting thread owner to Fix the Title + time of violation
The title should be [ Rule break | ID ]
You have 5 hours to do so

V0nom

Player
Player
clear fam warn you are not wearing your fam dress before robbing or taking some one as a hostage
We already ask the god for that they said it's not necssry bcs we were not doing any cercl event like store pls read rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom