Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Marabunta Grande | Shex Schmiss

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shexd

BAR10 FADIL
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Arda
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 4-12 hour
5. Your Discord : Shexxrd
6. Your Nickname : Shex Schmiss
7. Your ID : 133472

Additional information
1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all i want to be the leader of
Marabunta Grande for having good times in the gang and its a good opportunity meet with new persons. I have been in this city for a long time and i was been in lots of gangs in diffrent ranks up to hc to underdeputy. And i want to be the leader of marabunta for its good opportunites for example the location of marabunta hq is really unique due to its own ghetto previously when i m in marabunta we were always active in own ghetto because its easy to get in fight and rob people. And if i become the leader of marabunta we will be active too because i know everyone likes to fight and rob people.

Second of all i m in media family we have lots of new members who dont know how to join gang and the rules they want to play as a gangster, and when i was in other gangs no one gave chance to newbies to join gang and gain some experience. Me and my high commands will guide them to teach rules and have some experience for them.

All in all we will be fully active doing high way robs and ghetto robs and other specific gang events. And we will have a special spray team. And we will try to do special event everyday. As i saied as much as i can i will try to help new players if i m busy i m sure that my high commands will help them. We will teach every single begginer to how to become like other gang members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

We will be fully active doing ghetto robs and highway robs.
As much as possible everyday special events.
Special spray team for good earnings.
Gain experience for new players.
And try to do %100 TURF

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Server Administrator
Rejected.
Low effort application and punishment history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom