Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
Krishna
GMT+5:30
4-6 hours
Krishu11
Krishu fox

Other information

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in bloods X2
Ex ud in vagos x1
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex ud in bunta X2
Ex ud in families x1

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang

2. Why do u want to become the leader of specific organisation? (Explain with 3 reason.)

--→ So when I start my journey in this beautiful city and start my rp life when I joined my first gang i.e families gang where I meet the leader and other gang member who teach me everything about what's the work of gang and gang events. After spending 4-5 months in gangs and joined different gang in city of los santos and attend all events and manage events in absence of leader and deputy. I earn managing skill and as well become first high command in families gang. Now I have ud in all gang and I want to become the leader of Marabunta because now I can handle as a leader because I know all gang stuff, events and know who to maintain discipline and become friendly each other..

--→ As a leader the main thing I have to focus that my gang is active in all events and Ghetto by dominate other gangs. I will maintain bunta active that's in recent term . Second reason to take bunta leadership because me and my boys want to do alot of different events in city and make crime on top from Leo's side events like hostage situation, store robbery, gun store robbery, FZ RAID, subs, vehicle thrift, encashment, defend gang raid and so on . Marabunta is popular in city for their unique headquarter and achievements, and in my term we will avoid things ( not following rules , not wearing gang clothes and so on lead blacklisted from org) that impact our gang .

--→ We will encourage people to join bunta gang for their experience/future goal/become gangster by showing our activities in city, So that we can become a big family there will no toxicity allowed.

3. How ur advice to improve roleplay in the organisation.
1. Giving training to newcomers in the org so that no rule break happen and encourage him to attend events to gain exp and enjoy roleplay.
2. Giving good bonus in every event.
3. There will be a great family without any toxicity in the organisation.
4.introduce strike system in the org
→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ strike 2 DEMOTE to rank 1
→ blacklisted
5. Seeing every gang member performance and give 100k for their activeness and performance in event.
6. Do alot of different events in everyday like hs , store/gun robbery, FZ RAID etc.
7. Always full warehouse with ammo and gun in events or ghetto robbery
8. I will ensure that all weekly requirement will be complete without any gang impact

Thanks for reading my application
Best regard
Krishu

Rajasaab

If u think you are bad😂 i am your your dad🤙🏿
Player
warn for off top
we love to see u as a leader. best friend and kind hearted person I ever meet

sabbir_ahmed

Player
Player
warn for off top
Information
Krishna
4-6 hours
Krishu11
Krishu fox

Other information

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in bloods X2
Ex ud in vagos x1
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex ud in bunta X2
Ex ud in families x1

2. Why do u want to become the leader of specific organisation? (Explain with 3 reason.)

--→ So when I start my journey in this beautiful city and start my rp life when I joined my first gang i.e families gang where I meet the leader and other gang member who teach me everything about what's the work of gang and gang events. After spending 4-5 months in gangs and joined different gang in city of los santos and attend all events and manage events in absence of leader and deputy. I earn managing skill and as well become first high command in families gang. Now I have ud in all gang and I want to become the leader of Marabunta because now I can handle as a leader because I know all gang stuff, events and know who to maintain discipline and become friendly each other..

--→ As a leader the main thing I have to focus that my gang is active in all events and Ghetto by dominate other gangs. I will maintain bunta active that's in recent term . Second reason to take bunta leadership because me and my boys want to do alot of different events in city and make crime on top from Leo's side events like hostage situation, store robbery, gun store robbery, FZ RAID, subs, vehicle thrift, encashment, defend gang raid and so on . Marabunta is popular in city for their unique headquarter and achievements, and in my term we will avoid things ( not following rules , not wearing gang clothes and so on lead blacklisted from org) that impact our gang .

--→ We will encourage people to join bunta gang for their experience/future goal/become gangster by showing our activities in city, So that we can become a big family there will no toxicity allowed.

1. Giving training to newcomers in the org so that no rule break happen and encourage him to attend events to gain exp and enjoy roleplay.
→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ blacklisted
5. Seeing every gang member performance and give 100k for their activeness and performance in event.
6. Do alot of different events in everyday like hs , store/gun robbery, FZ RAID etc.
8. I will ensure that all weekly requirement will be complete without any gang impact

Best regard
Krishu
Good Luck bro.

Jayden Luciano

𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊
Player
warn for off top
+1 Deserving Leader
[ NOT OFF TOPIC ]

Azmal Badmash

Leader of Badmash
Leader of unofficial org
warn for off top
Give him a chance +++
Template

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
warn for off top
Information
Krishna
4-6 hours
Krishu11
Krishu fox

Other information

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in bloods X2
Ex ud in vagos x1
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex ud in bunta X2
Ex ud in families x1

→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ blacklisted

Best regard
Krishu
Best leader

Satyam Devil

Player
Player
warn for off top
Information
Krishna
4-6 hours
Krishu11
Krishu fox

Other information

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in bloods X2
Ex ud in vagos x1
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex ud in bunta X2
Ex ud in families x1

→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ blacklisted

Best regard
Krishu
Good luck baby 🥲🥲

kanav naman

Player
Player
warn for off top
Information
Krishna
4-6 hours
Krishu11
Krishu fox

Other information

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in bloods X2
Ex ud in vagos x1
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex ud in bunta X2
Ex ud in families x1

→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ blacklisted

Best regard
Krishu
Krishu On Top 🔥🔥
Krishubon top
Information
Krishna
4-6 hours
Krishu11
Krishu fox

Other information

Experience in gang:
Ex ud in bloods X2
Ex ud in vagos x1
Ex ud in ballas X2
Ex ud in bunta X2
Ex ud in families x1

→strike 1 DEMOTE
→ blacklisted

Best regard
Krishu
Krishu on top they have a very very good quality ship leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom