Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San andreas highway petrol | Addyy Senpai | 279564

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addyop121

Player
Player
1. Your name is : Adheesh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online time per day: 10–11 hours
5. Your Discord: addyop121
6. Your Nickname: Addyy Senpai
7. Your ID is 279564

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Petrol
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

I have been at SAHP for a good while. It was among the first groups I had ever joined in the city. Throughout Anderson Fade's first term, I gradually advanced to the post of major by showcasing my qualities and skills to the organization. Aside from that, I had positions as a 00 agent, USSS director, deputy of the gang, under deputy multiple times, EMS high command and SAHP cos of hwp and hr.

2.2 As previously mentioned, working there for a long period of time gave me the opportunity to understand the organization's basic principles and other important aspects. Acquiring the skills to guide the organization through missions and events, maintain composure under pressure, and establish oneself as a genuine leader will all contribute to the stabilization of the situation.

2.3 Because of the repetitive nature of the special missions, I've seen that SAHP is frequently viewed as a "boring" or unappealing organization. I've always wanted to investigate some interesting and creative approaches to problems, whether they take the shape of brand-new special missions or other unique initiatives within the company that may truly help the company come to life and draw in new members.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.
I intend to make sure that my term is professional and active. In order to teach new recruits the necessary protocol, HRT personnel will conduct regular training sessions and HRT training camps, during which they will patrol the city in a convoy. To make the most use of tow vehicles, I also want to introduce hourly or frequent tow raids, with a weekly minimum requirement. In addition, I will choose people based on their quality rather than number, giving special attention to those who have a thorough understanding of server regulations. In order to enhance my aim, flank team placement, and barricade placement, I will participate in co-organization activities like the regular SWAT training that each organization's special tactics teams conduct. We will practice in locations like the NG Arena. Additionally, I want my staff in Internal Affairs (IA) to work in conjunction with teams from the LSPD and FIB IA to exchange evidence regarding internal concerns or ongoing issues, like employment contract violations or internal corruption. Given the frequency of criminal activity on highways, my IB unit will continue to support FIB by providing evidence, and I plan to involve LSPD in this endeavor as well. The LSPD's evidence and the SAHP's conclusions will be critical in enabling the FIB's family and gang searches.
DEPARTMENTS IN MY TERM

HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM (HRT):
The department in charge of planning training camps and recruitment drives will be HRT. Every week, they will hold at least three open recruitment events. On their days off, they will concentrate on training the new hires. In order to help stop the frequent car smashing occurrences that take place during activities like ghetto patrols, encashment, car theft, and others, I would also advise HRT to incorporate a driving exam within the hiring procedure.

Internal Affairs (IA):
High Commands from a variety of departments will make up IA, which will be in charge of managing internal disputes and averting lawsuits against the company. In order to avoid conflicts between different groups and to exchange information on situations involving breaches of contracts, I would also like them to work with other legal associations. Through cooperation, the three-day rule will not be broken as often as possible, and transfers across organizations will go more smoothly.

Public Relations ( PR ): PR will be responsible for organizing regular fun and interactive events for the citizens. I would also encourage collaboration with PR teams from other organizations to foster better relationships with both the public and other organizations.

Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T.): I think SWAT is a very important department. When necessary, it will be given the power to assume control of events like retail robberies and hostage situations. The department will be made up of elite teams with excellent tactical knowledge and decision-making abilities. Our units will be well-prepared to handle circumstances efficiently by holding weekly joint sessions with other organizations and frequent internal trainings. This will help to minimize confusion and disruption.

Highway Patrol
HWP is equally important, and in my capacity as the Ex-Chief of Staff of the Highway Patrol, I will ensure that this department is equally active, with units towing constantly and making sure that no cars are parked illegally. Towing is a must-have in SAHP I will always make sure there's someone towing at all times.

Investigation Bureau (IB): When at events, this division will concentrate on obtaining information and proof about criminals. These units will be conducting investigations and working with the FIB to apprehend wanted individuals in Los Santos streets. Since they may collect information both on and off duty and utilize it to stop crimes and unlawful activities in the city, this division will concentrate on criminal behavior on a larger scale. This department will be in a better position to look for evidence that could give them an advantage over criminals and enable more arrests and seizures of contraband within the city. Additionally, IB and SWAT will begin collaborating more frequently in order to receive assistance on missions that carry significant risk, like when they are searching for cannabis or wanted criminals. IB and SWAT could work together to their mutual advantage. IB would gain from the use of specialized weapons, and SWAT would have units to carry out the investigation work while remaining undetected and able to intervene at the appropriate moment to apprehend everyone and maintain control of the situation with armored vehicles.

==================================RANKS IN MY TERM============================
(30) Sheriff
(29) Undersheriff
(28) Assistant Sheriff
========= HIGH COMMAND =========
(27) Chief Of Staff
(26) Head of Department
(25) Deputy Head of Department
(24) Supervisor
(23) US Marshal
==================
(22) Area Chief