Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick Tech

Ex-LSPD-Chief , Ex-Ballas-Deputy ,Ex-Families-Dep
Player
Information

1 Your name IRL : Piyush Chaudhary
2 Your age : 18
3 Time zone : GMT + 5:30 (India)
4 Average online per day : 5 to 7 hrs
5 Your discord : mavericktechh
6 Your nickname : Maverick Tech
7 Your ID : 74027

Additional information

1 Leader of Bloods

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have Decent experience as Leader of an organization before as I have been LSPD leader before as well as The Families , Bloods , Ballas Deputy leader and have knowledge of How to lead an organization a Gang and how the things goes, I Lead a lot of events myself whenever i am present , So i believe i am capable to hold the Leader Position .

-I Want To Be Leader Of Bloods Because In My Opinion I Think It Is One Of The Top Terrorist organization In The City And Without It The City Seems To Be Inactive And I Want To Continue of BLOODS being at the TOP And Under My Leadership I Know That I Will Dominate Other Gangs And Make It Stand And I Will Even Make Leos Fear Under My Leadership , i will complete the crime chart and be as active as i can be as a Leader.

- I will ensure that everyone is active and is enjoying time with us in our term , My main goal is to have a good and fun time and completing term successfully with my gang members while following the Rules of the city. I want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy their time with us.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will try to maximize the activity of Bloods by spraying whole ghetto doing stores , gun store , hostage sit and dominating the Ghetto.
- i will make sure everyone in our organization is active and they follow all the rules.
- i will make sure every event is getting attended and crime chart is getting fulfilled.
- i will not tolerate any kind of toxicity.
- i will ensure that all the bonuses are getting paid.

Ranking system :
11 I Leader
10 I Deputy Leader
9 I Under Deputy
8 I Turfer
7 I Warlord
6 I Event Leader
5 I O.G Bloods
4 I Young Bloods
3 I Hitman
2 I Shotta
1 I Freeze

My Goals For The Term-
1 Try To Get 100% Turf.
2 At Least Every Hour 10k Spray Profit.
3 Be A Terrorist Org.
4 Dominate Competition In Ghetto.

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interviews!

The interview will take place on Monday, 26/08/2024, at 15:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours
Mike Wolfee (akanss)
Abood Ryu (pa.pi.chulo)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)​

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom