Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Service) | Alpha Guddu

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirsoKane

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : - Sirsendu Jana
2. Your age IRL :- 26
3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :- 10 hours
5. Your Discord :- flickkane
6. Your Nickname :- Alpha Guddu
7. Your ID :- 83370

Additional information

Leader of Emergency Medical Service (E.M.S)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I am not so old in the city. But when I came in the city my first choice was E.M.S as a organisation to work with. I have been working in EMS since 1 term and dedicated my time and knowledge into it to gain experience from my seniors also from old employees. I am always raeady to get experience and knowledge from anyone regarding my field which is E.M.S . I am not that experienced and old in the city but I know the rules and I follow discipline. As I am good mentor and also a quick learner I want to take the leadership to make the organisation best in the city during my term.

• As of now I've worked with my 100% and gave my best for the E.M.S . I have got good mentorship in the organisation, I want to contribute that knowledge with my leadership.
  • E.M.S is always my first priority, I don't roam around the city that much so whenever I come in the city I give my time to organisation. It is my only thing to do in city.
  • I can manage employees kind good, I can manage timing,I will spread this among my employees, with the help of the team, I can make the organisation best in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  1. I will tell my high commands and employees to make the duty timing very clear so some specific employees who gets pressure and who may think some negative things about org or employee, they feel comfortable and enjoy their duty.
  2. Weekly 1 day I will organise a specific time where I can get high commands to look after the faults and we will fix the problems.
  3. I will make sure that all the departments stays active, and will announce different bonus events, promotional events so the employees doesn't lose their interest in the orgnisation and they can influence other people to join in the organisation and spend their good time on duty without any pressure.
Labtech Department
I will announce/organise a specific day weekly or specific time daily according to the requirements where I will gather employees to fullfill medicine shortages.
Hospital Service
I will manage and fix timing between employees and also hire employees from different timezones so that all of the lobbies stay covered 24/7.
Ground Service
I will make sure that atleast 1 employee to stay on Ground Service to provide medical attention to citizens or leos whenever they need in certain situations.
ARO Department
I will make sure the ARO Department become active like other departments, so that people can get their training for ARO and start their duty.
Psychiatrist
I will do research, discuss with deputies and I will find out the best and simple way for the diagnosis and treatment for the patient.
Surgery Departmen
I will teach the simple and good process for the surgery to my employees and make sure everything goes perfect. So that the surgery department also stays active and I will make sure that employees gets proper training for surgeries.
Training Department
I will hire and fulfil the positions of FTOs , so if anyone joins E.M.S, he/she gets training to start their duty.
I will teach my FTOs to stay calm and politely handle any situation.
I will teach my FTOs to make sure that every freshers gets a good and clear knowledge about organisation.
Global
I will make sure that E.M.S attend every global events daily and be professional and well behaved during their work.

I will make sure that the E.M.S employees always stays polite and disciplined.

POSITION SYSTEM

30 - EMS Chief
29 - Deputy Chief
28 - Chief of Staff (COS)
27 - Division Chief (DC)
26 - Chief of HR (COHR)
25 - Head of Division (HOD)
24 - Dean of Division (DOD)
23 - Human Resource (HR)
------------------------------------------------------------
↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
------------------------------------------------------------
22 - FTO (Field Training Officer)
21 - ARO (Air Air Rescue Officer)
20 - Psychiatrist Supervisor (PSY)
19 - Lead Paramedic (GS)
18 - Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17 - Surgeon (HS)
16 - Paramedic (GS)
15 - Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
14 - Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13 - Psychiatrist (PSY)
12 - Pharmacist (Labtech)
11 - Doctor (HS)
10 - Junior EMT (GS)
09 - Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08 - Nurse (HS)
07 - First Responder (GS)
06 - Jr.Psychiatrist (PSY)
05 - Intern (HS)
04 - Lab Technician (Labtech)
03 - Trainee 2
02 - Trainee
01 - Fresher

Thank You
Well Regards,
Alpha Guddu

EMS ALWAYS ON TOP

Paradox Maddy

I don't answer on messages "Hi"
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for EMS interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 27/08/2024 at 17 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 24 hours.
Paradox Maddy
Sylvia Som

Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.​

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Did well on interview, other applicant scored higher
Better luck next time, thank you for applying!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom