Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM + ER 1.2 | 157854 + 166696 + 156002 + 160099

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Don Pollo
Suspect ID
157854, 166696
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2024
Time of violation
17:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpzvqEoSB6s

Aleks MollowFeeder

Player
Player
Your friends are saying that we shot them first ( also if we shot first why didn't you open a RDM forum) so they have to provide pov for it. The forum owner has nothing to do with anything ,he gets out , u shoot him for nothing before starting a raid which should be considered as RDM and ER 1.2 so just stop replying and let the Admins decide
go cry ahahaha you dont know anything the pov isnt clear didnt show who shoots first so forum could be rejected, I leave to admin

Charon Wanted

Player
Player
go cry ahahaha you dont know anything the pov isnt clear didnt show who shoots first so forum could be rejected, I leave to admin
im the one crying? ur doing everything to not get punished , can you count the replies u and your friends put at this forum? and the forum owner doesnt even shoot at you

Aleks MollowFeeder

Player
Player
im the one crying? ur doing everything to not get punished , can you count the replies u and your friends put at this forum? and the forum owner doesnt even shoot at you
ahaahah , we will not get punished because pov isnt clear and not showing all sitiuation and we were innocent as you start shooting us first. you re crying here because your fam lost 150k to us and was easy raid. I highly suggest you go learn how to play yall are npc. yesterday we was 2 and yall got cooked.

Charon Wanted

Player
Player
ahaahah , we will not get punished because pov isnt clear and not showing all sitiuation and we were innocent as you start shooting us first. you re crying here because your fam lost 150k to us and was easy raid. I highly suggest you go learn how to play yall are npc. yesterday we was 2 and yall got cooked.
you make rulebreaks and i dont toxic kid also ur not cool with that pfp just letting you know :)

XaLicks

Player
Player
Lil bro is mad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Alan Federal

๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Server Administrator

Alan Federal

๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Server Administrator
Thread Reviewed
ID 157854 will receive punishment for RDM+ ER 1.2
ID 166696 will receive punishment for RDM+ ER 1.2
(ID 156002 , 160099 they start killing in Fam Raid )
in money printing machine event you have do RP
However
Thread Owner (119582) will receive punishment for MG​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom