Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lezen BoomBoom
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 29, 2024
Time of violation
11:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KvmwiH6HwMw

Sophia Queen

Player
Player
Hello dear Mrs. BoomBoom,
it's perfectly fine if other people are posting pov requests, I don't know why you became FBI and started commenting fifty million times.
The kill was clear and no one is ban evading because neither shadow nor me are banned on forums.
I hope you will have an amazing rest of your day.

Lezen BoomBoom

Player
Hello dear Mrs. BoomBoom,
it's perfectly fine if other people are posting pov requests, I don't know why you became FBI and started commenting fifty million times.
The kill was clear and no one is ban evading because neither shadow nor me are banned on forums.
I hope you will have an amazing rest of your day.
Are you sure about this we can post pov from our friend forum account 😂

Sophia Queen

Player
Player
En 3 and En 2 rules are different miss Sophia
I am aware of this and still I have no idea why you're being all detective and searching for other peoples discord ID's or why it feels as if you're specifically targeting someone. The whole purpose of this pov request is to get someone punished, when it's perfectly clear to me that you got killed from your back because you didn't keep track of what is happening around you, as this is a big area where people can easily come from your back and kill you. As I said, the reviewing admin will make the proper decision and take everything into consideration, even without you being a detective from the FBI.

Lezen BoomBoom

Player
I am aware of this and still I have no idea why you're being all detective and searching for other peoples discord ID's or why it feels as if you're specifically targeting someone. The whole purpose of this pov request is to get someone punished, when it's perfectly clear to me that you got killed from your back because you didn't keep track of what is happening around you, as this is a big area where people can easily come from your back and kill you. As I said, the reviewing admin will make the proper decision and take everything into consideration, even without you being a detective from the FBI.
Usama punish her forum account for off topic

Usama Volkov

Curator of Turfs
Server Administrator

ID:168152 got 12 Hours to provide the POV of the Situation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom