Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Sexual Harresment - GR 6.8 - | 176708 - 350941

Your ID
Players nickname
Onsra Mahone
Suspect ID
176708-350941
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
0:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6H7lB8TDl2A

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Leader of unofficial org
In regards to the rule "Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min))"
I am requesting the admin to ask for a full minute up to the video where they were CR and VDM at DOC,
I don't see why he can't post it as (s)he clearly has the footage and is trying to deceive.

Hedgar DeBozo

Player
Player
In regards to the rule "Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min))"
I am requesting the admin to ask for a full minute up to the video where they were CR and VDM at DOC,
I don't see why he can't post it as (s)he clearly has the footage and is trying to deceive.
If you are very worried about this situation and assuming we done CR and VDM at DOC. Please post your POV for admins to check yours as well. But if admins want 1 minute pov, we are ready to post. We are not hiding anything like you guys :)

Edit: You said to yourself "exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min))". So its funny in any way. :D

Bob butcher

Player
Player
If you are very worried about this situation and assuming we done CR and VDM at DOC. Please post your POV for admins to check yours as well. But if admins want 1 minute pov, we are ready to post. We are not hiding anything like you guys :)

Edit: You said to yourself "exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min))". So its funny in any way. :D

Top Bottom