Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassoo Cenazeogluu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
18:39
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Y8wcFhCRMWE

Mickey211

Player
Player
If thats an unscripted green zone then why did he take out his shotgun and run towards us .
As he run towards us with a gun on his hand so we will obviously think that as a threat thats why we shoot.

Haso54

Player
Player
If thats an unscripted green zone then why did he take out his shotgun and run towards us .
As he run towards us with a gun on his hand so we will obviously think that as a threat thats why we shoot.
Dude, don't be funny, I'm getting out of the car with a gun in my hand, I'm just running without shooting at any of you, but you said this was a red zone and killed me. I know the green zone rules very well, I would never fight in a place where I would be punished.

Haso54

Player
Player
Dear manager, when it comes to the gun issue, you can see that my gun was in my possession from the very beginning of my registration. My intention was never to shoot, I wanted to buy clothes, but a few friends who do not know the rules are trying to mislead you by making a mistake in the rules.

Haso54

Player
Player
Lol if u really went there to shop why was a shot gun on your hand?
If I want, I can go there with a tank. As long as I don't shoot at you, everything you do is a violation of the rules. Please shut up now and wait for the administrator's punishment.

Mafia_Tzariar

Player
Player
Bro did you know about fear RP. We just came with shotgun in a gheto. And you expected that none will shoot you While a fighting is happening nearby.

AyushGangstaa

Player
Player
Its say its red zone hhh
RED ZONE BRO
Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif

Top Bottom