Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nixstar Mage
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
20:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aiCJ659XakY

Nixstar

Player
Player
Kye Ace is sour we kicked him out the family and had took it upon himself to bring a friend and mass RDM my family, hes been brining planed and smashing them into the home and I was just driving back with my husband and he was all of a sudden at our family property killing them and shot me and my partner for no reason as you can see in the video.

Kye Ace

Player
Player
Kye Ace is sour we kicked him out the family and had took it upon himself to bring a friend and mass RDM my family, hes been brining planed and smashing them into the home and I was just driving back with my husband and he was all of a sudden at our family property killing them and shot me and my partner for no reason as you can see in the video.
u went to help ur fam members cuz they were dying and u died u cant accept it? if u wanna keep going its not gonna end well for ur fam u guys dont know nothing it will be ez taking ur unoff away and then i came for small talk u guys started giving me demands like what did i do?

Papa Mage

Player
Player
u went to help ur fam members cuz they were dying and u died u cant accept it? if u wanna keep going its not gonna end well for ur fam u guys dont know nothing it will be ez taking ur unoff away and then i came for small talk u guys started giving me demands like what did i do?
u really gonna be sitting there openly saying you are gonna get our unofficial removed?? saying ur gonna target us? and just to make it really clear for you. theres not a single mage member who is afraid of you and we never will be so drop the attitude cuz it aint helping your case that much. and if i was an admin i would look into this guy because we already know that he is ban evading and proof can be provided.

Nixstar

Player
Player
How did I go to help my family members 🤣 I was just pulling into the drive after taking my partner down to parking to get his car and you opened fire at me out of nowhere as you can see in the video. Why do you always have to try twist the truth and try get away with everything. Drop your little boy narcissistic ego and learn to grow up.

Kye Ace

Player
Player
How did I go to help my family members 🤣 I was just pulling into the drive after taking my partner down to parking to get his car and you opened fire at me out of nowhere as you can see in the video. Why do you always have to try twist the truth and try get away with everything. Drop your little boy narcissistic ego and learn to grow up.
so the sec they one of ur fam member said nice rdm u went to fam house?

Papa Mage

Player
Player
u really gonna be sitting there openly saying you are gonna get our unofficial removed?? saying ur gonna target us? and just to make it really clear for you. theres not a single mage member who is afraid of you and we never will be so drop the attitude cuz it aint helping your case that much. and if i was an admin i would look into this guy because we already know that he is ban evading and proof can be provided.
oh and if we do have an admin that grabs this forum and wanna investigate kye ace for ban evading, check his other IDs

one is permabanned ID:150306 which used to be his old ACC but he made new ones one being 399216 which is his NEW main and he also made a twink with ID 401984. again we have proof of everything that this is his ACC and would love to give the proof to whoever wants it

Nixstar

Player
Player
so the sec they one of ur fam member said nice rdm u went to fam house?
Are you being stupid or just thick? I said I just took my partner down to parking and then come back up from doing that like I always do and you was just there shooting at everyone you saw because you was on your power trip. I wasn't even taking interest in the left eye because I was just cruising back to my family house.

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

399216 will receive punishment for RDM x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom