Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GH 1.12,GR 3.3,UB demand and MetaGaming | 141680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zenistu agatsuma
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2024
Time of violation
19:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuvVkB4I8sU

captain tyler

Player
Player
that place was a road and he literally giving me demands for nothing ...all though when i tried to run not doing any mess he shooted me what is this? also doing FL and meta gaming because there was no one near him also he was not using fam radio...

Zeus iscool

Player
Player
that place was a road and he literally giving me demands for nothing ...all though when i tried to run not doing any mess he shooted me what is this? also doing FL and meta gaming because there was no one near him also he was not using fam radio...
this guy was coming into our backyard to steal solar and saying what he was doing. and for your kind info 2 of my fam members were alr there with whom I was talking on was in roof and one was in road ig don't try to scam the admins. I got pov when u and ur fam members were trying to hide inside the house while taking fight.

wtfscotts

Player
Player
First of all its not mentioned anywhere that is your area and if i gave you demand at your house you need to run for your life and you were trying to steal our solar always so we also did the same its a solar raid and please check his redux and all overlay please ty

Yuna Volkov

what do you speak , i speak🙂
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID: 141680 will receive a punishment for Getto rule 1.12 + GR 3.3 (FL in RP)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom