Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sylvie_Sarsilmaz
Suspect ID
408915 297635 409234
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2024
Time of violation
03:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFewSau7EtQ

Sylvie

Player
Player
I saw a crowd of people there and I was curious and wanted to go to them but they shot me for no reason Also, this is not a raid, I didn't see that there was a money machine there, and I didn't have weapons and armor

Also id 297635 doing mg you can see at 2:00

Hothead_Daniel

Player
Player
Bro you know what you were doing and how is this mg and rdm go cry somewhere. Stop trying to play victim. You came straight to the machine and I came to you in that store and said stop trying to shoot. You were shooting at us and left for a bit. Now show the part before you were at parking.

Sylvie

Player
Player
Bro you know what you were doing and how is this mg and rdm go cry somewhere. Stop trying to play victim. You came straight to the machine and I came to you in that store and said stop trying to shoot. You were shooting at us and left for a bit. Now show the part before you were at parking.
if u have pov u can upload to here no need this talk

Hothead_Daniel

Player
Player
I request to see 3 minutes before as well. Like bro go cry about it. You just mad you couldn’t get to the money machine and got smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom