Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSTE

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Emircan
2.Your age IRL: 19
3.Time zone: (GMT+3)
4.Average online per day: 4-8hrs per day
5.Your Discord: matthevschmetterlingxd
6.Your Nickname: Matthev Schmetterling
7.Your ID: 159942
Additional information
Leader of... Grove Streeet Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I get experience in gangs also in LEOS I am ready to take this position I know every ruless as capture and gang rules, My second reason is to remove toxicity and active.I will try my best to make the gang active and ill also remove the toxicity from the gang. We will take every step according to our server rule.

2.2 In My term I will get good numbers with active people and the gang will be active so much +40 active minimum in last terms gangs are not active in ghetto in me term we will be active in ghetto and outside the city with good numbers and active members

2.3 And I think we will get 100% of turfs because I have full turf team , I want to make Families best org and best and we will keep activity on top, we will do turf and raid etc

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will improve RolePlay by doing:
I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
have 100% Sprays
will try to do 100% Turf
have great activity
dominate ghetto and many more

Ranking System:
14: Most Wanted
13: Wanted
12: FiwHS
11: Turfer
10: Warlord
9: Mania
8: Captain
7: Mafia
6: Grafitti Team
5: Junior Mafia
4: Enforcer
3: Clapper
2: cippiano
1: Newbie

Evan Federall

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Hammad
2. Your age IRL- 16
3. Time zone- GMT+5:00 ( Pakistan )
4. Average online per day- 4-5hours
5. Your Discord- .antidote_playz
6. Your Nickname- Evan Federall
7. Your ID- 159508

Additional information
1. Leader of Families Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) as a hc of gangs i realized that there are so many problems going on and there are too much mass rule breaks , so from that time I started learning that why is it happening and how can it be minimized and now I have enough knowledge to run a gang successfully with minimal rule breaks and avoid the mistakes that other gang leaders did !
2) I have high command experience in almost every gang , like i was Hommie(14/16) of Ballas , 2x Under deputy (14/16) of bloods , OG (14/16) of Vagos and Rank 13 In all gangs as well . So with these experiences I learned from the mistakes i done in the past and will definitely teach others to avoid as well and this experience will make me lead proudly
3) I will make sure that every gang member should know the rules and we will make leos active . There will be only experienced high commands that will guide nicely the members if they are doing something wrong , also I will appoint the deputies from different time zones with much experience and knowledge of rules so that they can lead events on my absence as well.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1) Power abuse won’t be entertained
2) Bonuses will be paid timely in order to create the members more interest in gang and they will participate in more activities
3) We will do activities on daily basis like Fz raid , store robbery , gun store robbery , clands , subs etc
4) Promotion will be given timely for active and deserving gang member

————————Bonus System—————————
Clands:- 15k for top shooter and 30k for para
Fz Raid :- 15k for participating
Graffitis :- 3k each
Hostage situation:- 15k for participating
Store robbery:- 15k for participating

———————-Ranking System————————
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under Deputy
13) OG
———(high command)——-
12) Turfer
11) Ak47
10) WarLord
9) Drug Lord
8) Graffiti Leader
7) Graffiti Artist
6) Hitman
5) Gangster
4) Shooter
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze
I Hope my capabilities show to run Families Gang

Regards,
Evan Federall.

Last edited:

Eleanor McKenzie

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Gökdeniz
2. Your age IRL- 18
3. Time zone- GMT+3:00
5. Your Discord- e_mckenzie
6. Your Nickname- Metatron Archangel
7. Your ID- 172968
Additional information

1. Leader of The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-
I have seen that the gangs have not been active enough lately, and I have applied for a leader to change this situation.

- I've seen gangs make a lot of rule mistakes. I've seen gangs recruit people without interviewing anyone to make their numbers look bigger. But that's not always a good thing. (I saw that they were punished by making rules breaks as ghetto rule 1.7, rdm, event rule 1.11). and I think this is something that makes both the gang leader and the gang look bad.

- When you look at my ID you might think that I am a new rp player, but as an rp player who has played many times on other servers, I know everything.
The important thing for me is that the people in my gang act according to the rules. If anyone does not know the rules, I will teach them myself.

- Finally, I would like to say that I will reach the highest number in all events (hostage situ, store rob, clands, battleship, subs and others) I would like to specially mention that I think the best gang is the gang that goes the most crowded to the subs. Because they only go to subs only 2 times a week or so to complete weekly missions. I will go every day.

- I'm going to do a 100% turf without any rule breaks. I have a very strong team and they have done a 100% turf 3-4 times so far.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

-
I think that before recruiting people into the gang, they should be interviewed and given a rank according to their knowledge. This way rule breaking can be minimized.

- To improve the rp level we need to keep a close eye on other gang members and measure their knowledge of the game, if they are not good enough we need to teach them the rules and ic events.
If someone doesn't know how to negotiation in store rob or hostage situ I can teach them.

- I will bring a strike system to the gang. If I see someone breaking the rules, I will give them 1 strike and teach them what to do, they will have 3 strikes in total. 3 strikes will be kicked.

- I will go to all events with high numbers and we will rp without any rule breaks. I just need a 1 chance and everyone will see how to be gang leadership. Im trusting myself so much.

-Ranking System -
16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. OG Families
13. Under Deputy
-----------High Command-----------
12. Turfer
11. Kaos
10. AK-47
9. Event Leader
8. Graffiti Leader
7. Druglord
6.Warlord
5. Enforcer
4. Gangster
3. Shooter
2. Rookie
1. Freeze

-Thank You for reading my application -
Best Regards,
Eleanor McKenzie

Last edited:

Arrow Sir

2 x Deputy Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atishay Goyal
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 hrs
5. Your Discord - arrow_sir
6. Your Nickname - Arrow Sirr
7. Your ID -153678

1. Leader Of
Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

- I have lot of experience from gang side around in different roles, including as a deputy in Marabunta and Bloods. I know how to run gang .

- I’m confident in my ability to recruit members for my gang and i will spread my knowledge with all gang member to help them to grow.

- I have good Connection in city because of which I’ve got a strong team of deputies who are ready to help me achieve my goals.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- No toxicity and favoritism allowed in gang.

- I want all gang member to participate in event like Fort Zancudo raids and store robberies and also do activity like highway robberies and Ghetto clap which will help them to learn quality rp.

- To prevent any misunderstandings, i will make sure that everyone will have to keep a POV recording for up to 48 hours after any activity.

Rage YT

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Hammad
2. Your age IRL- 16
3. Time zone- GMT+5:00 (Pakistan)
5. Your Discord- .antidote_playz
6. Your Nickname- Evan Federall
7. Your ID- 159508

Additional information
1. Leader of Families Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) as a hc of gangs i realized that there are so many problems going on and there are too much mass rule breaks , so from that time I started learning that why is it happening and how can it be minimized and now I have enough knowledge to run a gang successfully with minimal rule breaks and avoid the mistakes that other gang leaders did !
2) I have high command experience in almost every gang , like i was Hommie(14/16) of Ballas , 2x Under deputy (14/16) of bloods , OG (14/16) of Vagos and Rank 13 In all gangs as well . So with these experiences I learned from the mistakes i done in the past and will definitely teach others to avoid as well and this experience will make me lead proudly
3) I will make sure that every gang member should know the rules and we will make leos active . There will be only experienced high commands that will guide nicely the members if they are doing something wrong , also I will appoint the deputies from different time zones with much experience and knowledge of rules so that they can lead events on my absence as well.

1) Power abuse won’t be entertained
2) Bonuses will be paid timely in order to create the members more interest in gang and they will participate in more activities
3) We will do activities on daily basis like Fz raid , store robbery , gun store robbery , clands , subs etc
4) Promotion will be given timely for active and deserving gang member

————————Bonus System—————————
Clands:- 15k for top shooter and 30k for para
Fz Raid :- 15k for participating
Graffitis :- 3k each
Hostage situation:- 15k for participating
Store robbery:- 15k for participating

———————-Ranking System————————
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under Deputy
13) OG
———(high command)——-
12) Turfer
11) Ak47
10) WarLord
9) Drug Lord
8) Graffiti Leader
7) Graffiti Artist
6) Hitman
5) Gangster
4) Shooter
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Regards,
Evan Federall.
+ Best Leader

anurag_frr

Player
Player
Information

1 Your name IRL: Anurag Puri
2 Your age: 21
3 Time zone: GMT+05:30
4 Average online per day: 2 to 6 hours
5 Your Discord: anuragfrr
6 Your Nickname: Anurag Frr
7 Your ID: 154736

Additional information Leader of...Families
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I wanted to become a gang leader because I have good experience in the city and I am old also and i want to complete a succesful term in the city too .
2) I also want to lead and guide peoples of the city and also wanna motivate them to participate in the activities without making any mistake if they made any mistake i will guide them to not make that mistake again .
3) I also motivate my members to not make any mistake if they make any mistake i will guide them properly .

1) Everyone must have to respect each person of the organization
2) Winning does't matter everytime we have to treat everyone equally
3)I will make the org active and i will make some divisons in the gang so we can participate in multiple events at a time .
4) 100% Turf 5) I Should Treat everyone equally
6) 100 Spray

Ranking System
16-Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- OG Families
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Leader
10-AK47
9- Master
8- Clapper
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffiti Member
4- Murderer
3- Pure Green
2- Baby Green
1- Freeze

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Last edited:

Salmon mafiya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atishay Goyal
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 hrs
5. Your Discord - arrow_sir
6. Your Nickname - Arrow Sirr
7. Your ID -153678

1. Leader Of
Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

- I have lot of experience from gang side around in different roles, including as a deputy in Marabunta and Bloods. I know how to run gang .

- I’m confident in my ability to recruit members for my gang and i will spread my knowledge with all gang member to help them to grow.

- I have good Connection in city because of which I’ve got a strong team of deputies who are ready to help me achieve my goals.

- No toxicity and favoritism allowed in gang.

- I want all gang member to participate in event like Fort Zancudo raids and store robberies and also do activity like highway robberies and Ghetto clap which will help them to learn quality rp.

- To prevent any misunderstandings, i will make sure that everyone will have to keep a POV recording for up to 48 hours after any activity.
Besttt Guy to became a leader👑

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Oktay
2. Your age IRL: 22
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hour
5. Your Discord: __vip
6. Your Nickname: Oktay Mollow
7. Your ID: 84710

Additional information

1. Leader of...
The Families

- First of all... I used to be the leader of this organisation and I was only leader for 1 term, I regret not taking the second term... So I came back with the same old team and I am ready to be the leader of this organisation again. My plans are to take back the dominance of Ghetto, make 100% turf, win all the events, saving the Black market from the raid and most importantly show everyone how to be a real leader! I have 100 turf teams ready for turf, they are impatiently waiting for me to take the lead! I promise you 100 players online, as I've done in the past (and i can attack the FIB).

- The second reason is... I have some crazy ideas that I haven't realised yet and I want to realise them in this term (for example ‘Attack on FIB’). As far as I can see, nobody knows how to do a hostage situation in a proper and fun way, if I become a leader, I will teach everyone how to do it properly. I'll show everyone how to do store robbery the right way. Of course I will teach them how to do the SUB event 🪴 in the same way, I have only joined gangs since I started this game and I know everything about gangs... I know very well what can be done and what can't be done, whether in the ghetto or in events. I will personally guide and train the players who are lacking in these areas 🔫. I got into a lot of gunfights. My entire Grand-RP career was spent in gangs. (link for my -> BIOGRAPHY <- ).

- And the third reason... I always deal with people fairly, I don't humiliate or let anyone down. I always like to do something fun. I always check the logs very carefully. If I see a rule violation or a player who needs help, I show them the right way, I give them educational tips.
I have never expelled a player from the gang or added him to the blacklist for no reason. There was always a reason.... But I prefer to talk to him first before I kick him out of the gang and spoil his RP! I will distribute bonuses to everyone with my old bonus system. I have a special graffiti team!

- It's been almost 2 years since I started this server and I have extensive knowledge about RP. I have a lot of experience with gangs.
I will teach others how to use /me, /do and /try. I'll show everyone how to do store robbery and FZ raid in a proper way. During the hostage taking, putting a bag over the hostage’s head and tying his hands. How to rob a store correctly and how to communicate with the police correctly (Whithout any rule breaks !!!).

RANKING SYSTEM
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) AK-47
13) Under-deputy
12) Turfer
11) Graffiti Leader
10) Event Leader
9) Druglord
8) Gangsta
7) Warlord
6) Graffitist
5) Shooter
4) Hitman
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Best Regards,
Oktay Mollow
Ex The Families Leader

Last edited:

William Bros

Who Knows The Future
Player
Your Name IRL: Mohammed Adi
Your Age IRL: 18
Time Zone: GMT+5:40
Average Online Per Day:8 To 10 Hours
Your Discord: devilin2u
Your Nickname: William Narcos
Your Id:165061

Additional Information.

Leader Of..
Grove Street Familes.

Why Do You Want To Be A Leader Of This Specific Organization?

I Wanna Be Leader Of Grove Street Familes Because I Have Been In Gangs From A Long Time And I Think Iam Capable For A Leadership As Iam Still A Deputy In Marabunta Grande That I Have Confidence And Efforts That I Think I Can Lead Grove Street Familes And Make It On Top By Being The Most Active Gang​

I Will Select My Deputies And High Commands Very Care Fully And Give It To Whom It Deserves And Make Sure No Toxicity And No​

Favouritism Happens Under My Leadership And Teach New Players About Roleplay And About Rules And We Will Try For Max Graffiti Profit And Max Graffiti Bonus Every Hour And I Will Try To Issue The Bonuses Right After The Event And Teach Everyone About The Roleplay​

I Will Try To Select The Best Turf Team And Try For 100% Turf As We Want To Capture The Whole Territory Of Los Santos Under Grove Street Familes Name And We Will Try To Attend And Host Events Like Attend Clands,Battleship,Subs Etc: And Host Events Like Store Robbery, FZ Raid, Highway Robbery, Ghetto Rob Etc​

Ranking System:​

16) Leader​

15)Deputy​

14)AK47​

13)OG Bloods​

12)Under Deputy​

11)Turfer​

10)Event Leader​

9) Druglord​

8) Warlord​

7)Clapper​

6)Gangstar​

5)Thug​

4)Shooter​

3)Newbie​

2)Baby Bloods​

1) Freeze​

Past Exp:​

Current: Marabunta Deputy

EX OG VAGOS/AK47 X2

EX AK47 BUNTA

EX OG FAMILIES

EX AK47 BLOODS

EX OG BALLAS

EX GOV DIRECTOR X2

EX USSS OPS LEAD

EX LSPD HOD

EX LSPD DHODX2

EX LSPD SODX2

EX SAHP DHOD X2

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization​

1) Max Turf​

2) Max Graffiti​

3) No Toxicity​

4) Teach New Players​

5) Give Respect To Higer/Lower Ranks​

Thank U For Reading My Application​

Best Warm Regards"​

William Narcos..​

Note:Application Is Not Copied It Is My Old One)

Last edited:

Harry Fr

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- SahilPreet
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 To 5hrs
5. Your Discord - harry_fr
6. Your Nickname - Harry Maxican
7. Your ID - 61438
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans-I want to be the leader of Families because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make an impact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running organization. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, Marabunta, Vagos) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the organization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly don't like when there is toxicity in the organizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen. i have collected a lot of experience in legal and illegal both orgs and i have a very good leading and managing skills so im very confident that i can manage families very well.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events like (clands, battleship, gun store/store robbery, subs,blackmarket raids,gang raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer. and i wana make sure that my term is the most respected tern ever.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans-Making sure to all of the people in the organization knows all of the rules and get deputy's that will keep everything in order making sure people don't break rules and have everyone well informed about the rules

1. Max Graffiti bonus every hour.
2. Try my best to do 100% turf.
3. Max bonus possible for events.
4. Be respected in the city.
5. Make sure that there is no toxicity.

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Arenaboyzz#4102
6. Your Nickname - Desii Rishabh
7. Your ID - 91886

Additional information

1. Leader of...
ehtrhrftg.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I want to lead this organization because I’m eager to gain more experience as a leader and make our gang the best in the city. As a leader, I plan to create more exciting RP situations and give our members an amazing experience. I want everyone in the gang to feel proud to be part of the top gang in town.

2) My goal is to take full control of our turf and keep the LEOs busy and engaged. I’ve got experience from my time as a deputy leader in the Vagos and also from working in legal roles like being a deputy leader in the LSPD. I’m confident that my background will help me lead effectively and make a positive impact.

3) I really care about the values and goals of this organization. I respect its history and traditions a lot, and I want to keep those core principles while moving us forward. My goal is to honor what past leaders have built and make sure we stay true to our roots, even as we adapt to new challenges and opportunities. This blend of respecting tradition and embracing progress makes me a good fit to lead and grow the organization.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1) In my past experience as a deputy, I’ve handled numerous RP situations, but there were often rule-breaking issues from both legal organizations and gang members. Now, I’m committed to ensuring that everyone follows the server rules strictly. I plan to select the best deputies for our gang and dedicate myself to teaching everyone the rules thoroughly.

2) I’ll also make sure that every new member gets a chance to gain experience and enjoys high-quality RP with zero toxicity. My goal is to create a positive and respectful environment where everyone can have a great time while staying true to the rules.

Ranking System

16-Mafia
15-Deputy
14-Under Deputy
13-Turf Head
12-Event leader
11-Graffiti Head
10-Enforcer
9- Turfer
8- El Chapo
7- Kingpin
6- Thug
5- Graffitist
4- Drug lord
3- Clapper
2- Younger
1- Freeze

Regards ,
Desii Rishabh

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Aakash Chopra
2. Your age IRL: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: krishnamurari406
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Murari
7. Your ID: 109291

Additional Information:

- I want to become leader because I have good gang and legal organization experience. I was all time high command in gangs and legal organization (SAHP). I have good leadership skills, communication skills, good decision making skills and strategy making skills.
- The main reason for joining gangs is to enjoy Roleplay experience and my main focus would be to increase Role Play experience. I will increase frequency of gang activities so that more and more members can join my gang and have their most enjoyable moments spent in my gang. Also I will select responsible high commands who have good knowledge of gang rules and can train new members for the events.
- I also want to achieve the target of 100% turf, all successful robberies, maximum graffiti profit and for that I am ready to give my 100% efforts and continue the legacy of The Families.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
-No toxicity and friendly environment
-Choosing experienced High commands
-Good bonus system
-Regular training of new players
-Keeping ghetto active
-Increasing frequency of gang activities

My Ranking System

16 ) Leader

15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) OG Families
12 ) Event Manager
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 ) Gunrunner
9 ) Drug Lord
8 ) Warlord
7 ) Gangster
6 ) Graffitist
5 ) Murderer
4 ) Clapper
3 ) Shooter
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thank for reading and considering
Krishna Murari

inferno pluxury

Ex Families Deputy
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Vibhu
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: lucifer_thug
6. Your Nickname: Lucifer Thug
7. Your ID: 135193

Additional Information

1. Leader of Families

2.1 I want to lead the Families Gang. Since I arrived in this city and have spent max time in gangs and i like families gang and Green colour, I have experience in both Legal & Illegal orgs. I also worked as a Deputy in Families Gang & Bloods Gang under the leadership of Kushal Patil & Ext Rush, where I gained a lot of experience. And i am 36years old in this city now is the time for me to start leading Families Gang and dominating everywhere.
2.2 Families was the first gang I joined, From a total beginner to a gang deputy, it took me nearly 6months. At last, I believe I am prepared to take control of the Families Gang.
2.3 Because to my experience and excellent communication Skills, I will personally speak with everyone about our objectives as a gang and unite everyone so we can take over this city.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

3.1 Concentrating on gang-related activities such robberies, hostage situations, and graffiti.
3.2 distributing bonuses on a regular basis.
3.3 having skilled high commands who can guide others and prevent rule break.

Thanks & Regards,
Lucifer Thugs

Ex Bloods Deputy
Ex Families Deputy
Ex SAHP DEPUTY CHIEF
Ex COS OF LSPD
Ex FIB OO AGENT

Last edited:

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
Your name IRL Akshaj Sharma
Your age IRL 17 (IC:23)
Time zone GMT+5:30
Average online per day 3-4 Hours
Your Discord itsopzolo
Your Nickname Sharma Nobodyy
Your ID 87949

Leader of... Families

•-In the world of the underworld, gang leadership confers unrivaled authority and influence. There is an irresistible sense of control when one has the ability to direct behavior, enforce loyalty, and shape decisions. It's a position where one may directly affect lives and change the course of events with their commands.

•-I'll strive to participate in as many events as I can to improve my role-playing experience, and Leos will also benefit from my strong gang support and my willingness to engage in as much illegal activity as possible. I also have my deputy's backing to manage the gang behind me.

•-I also encourage my members to avoid making mistakes since I will provide them with appropriate guidance if they do

•-For the purpose of improving the general climate for roleplaying, I will make it a priority for Families to actively participate in all events, especially scenarios involving store robberies and hostage situations.

•-In light of the fact that newcomers can accidentally break city rules owing to their lack of experience with the structure, I will place an emphasis on their training in order to guarantee compliance and cultivate a culture of fair play within the gang.

High Rater

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Uday
2. Your age IRL : 24
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : highrater
6. Your Nickname : High Raterrr
7. Your ID : 129430
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

Ans. 1) My initial goal upon arriving in the city was to take control of it, so I considered joining a gang to find out how they operate and the procedures by which certain operations are carried out. I was first afraid that I wouldn't be able to accomplish this kind of job, but as I learned more, I stopped being afraid and began completing all of the work.
2) Families was the first gang I joined, and it provided me with my first real gang experience. I went from being a beginner to a Other gang curator for some month. And at last, I believe I am prepared to assume control of the gang, guide the members, and complete the task at hand.
3) And I can now assure you that, because to my experience and excellent communication abilities, I will personally speak with everyone about our objectives as a gang and unite everyone so we can take over this city.

- Won't avoid any toxicity in my gang

- Max graffiti profit

-100% turf

- Will not try to receive any warnings during whole term

- Will only hire the people who know the rules to avoid rule breaks

- I won't do any favoritism in my gang in any way

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-9 hrs
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information

1. Leader of... Grove Street Families

- first reason because i have experience in both crime & state sides and i have got a lot of experience in crime side as a deputy and high command and i want to gain more experience as a leader in crime side and i will try my best to let it the most active gang in the ghetto with good memebers and let it the daingrous gang in EN02.

- 2nd reason I want to get 100% as leader of crime orgnisation with my turf team i can get it easly and also i want to get terrorist org to let Families the Best org in EN02.

- last reason i have a lot of people HC's and members that can help me to lead Families and they can do Daily 24/7 Store/Gun Store Robbery , Fz Raid , Clands , BattleShip etc and they can help me to achive a lot of things in Families and getting 100 people online in my term and i will try to complete 2 terms in Families.

- I will do good bonus system for every event.
- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in my gang.
- Max graffiti profit $11,500 daily.
- I will teach new members in the gang rules.
- I will also make ghetto active 24/7.

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bloods
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Drizzyyzz

Realist
Player
----Information----

1. Your name IRL: Mel
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+12:00 (NZST)
4. Average online per day: 3 - 6 hours (I will reach minimum active time)
5. Your Discord: mellylowwww
6. Your Nickname: Melly Mane
7. Your ID: 158561

----Additional information----

1. Leader of
The Families

From when I joined the city until now, I was able to understand the different roles within the ghetto like turfer, fragger, leader and graffiti/moderate jobs. These roles have impacted me heavily and made me really enjoy being high command/leader to control the gang and come out ontop.

I want to try get 100% as a gang leader to show enemy's/other turfer we are better, I will include big payouts to whom assist, following end of my term I want to become admin assistant or something big like that.

Also I love helping new comers so when they join I want to show them how fun the city can be so everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Below I will explain how I will do that.

- I will recruit new players and teach them city/gang rules and basics.

- Ensuring the ghetto is active at peak hours.

- Max Graffiti/Turf profit.

- Following the weekly task/goals from curator.

- If any toxic behavior occurs I will try my best to fix it

Ginniii Valentino

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ginni
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : 5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname : Ginniii BoomBoom
7. Your ID : 157024

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

My first reason to become leader of families is to make families the most active gang of the city i will easily fulfil curators weekly requirement as i was deputy many times in gang.

My second reason would to become leader of families is i will take subs and battleship event seriously will attend because other gangs rarely attend these events even tho its an important event for the gangs i will ensure that we wont miss this event.

Deputies plays an important role in gang to make the term successful i have selected some of them which will cause no rule breaks no warns on the gang.

I will try to remove favouritism and toxicity from the gang as i will make high command to the deserving one and who actually knows rules.

i will try to do hostage situation once a day it will generate good rp between leos and gang.

For the turfs i have a turf team it will make it easy to do 100% Turf.

We will try to invite experienced people so they dont break rules.

I will also create a team for ghetto clapping and graffiti this will make ghetto more active.

Lastly i will make a good bonus system which will encourage my gang members to attend event and perform good

MY GOALS
100% Turf
11.5K Graffiti Profit Every Hour
Becoming the most successful gang
Win all events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom