Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Faceless Salazar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/D2Nse1b

Faceless Salazar

Player
Player
Hi dear admin,

I have received so many messages to remove a specific forum. Thus I am attaching all the proof/screenshots here.

The person requesting me directly to remove the forum in IC.

Other people messaging me directly to remove the forum.

People sending message as well to my family member on discord to remove the forum.

The person requesting me directly to remove the forum in discord.

Link of original forum that they want me to remove: Pending review - GR 6.7 | 43201

Thank you.

Rich Gujjer

Player
Player
bro we are not giving any thing we arent bribing u to remove forum we just appealed u to remove it if u dont want dont do it we was just appealing u and u can appeal it but i didnt said that i will give u money or any stuff

Shinobu Kocho

Sanatani XuSuxOp🔥
Player
Hi dear admin,

I have received so many messages to remove a specific forum. Thus I am attaching all the proof/screenshots here.

People sending message as well to my family member on discord to remove the forum.

Link of original forum that they want me to remove: Pending review - GR 6.7 | 43201

Thank you.
bro its appealing he is just politely asking you.

Ethan Hayes

Player
Player
Hi dear admin,

Thank you.
He didn't attempt to bribe u he just ask u to close and he say sorry no problem on that there is no attempting to bribe here dumb learn rules

KilaaBenjov

EN I 3x Unofficial Leader. Mocro Mafia Gang
Player
Hi dear admin,

Thank you.
Do you have a clue what bribe means? bribe means offer you money to close forum he has asked if you can close forum , i do not have relations to this by the way just seems sad how you trying to get Multiple people banned enjoy and let people enjoy from what i can see is someone nicely requesting asking you if you could close explaining he's in a tough situation not offering you anything or bribing you to close , Learn rules and be kind to people you don't want to be on peoples bad side because Karma comes back and hits you from all sides then you will regret it. Have a good day all and enjoy the RP.

Faceless Salazar

Player
Player
Do you have a clue what bribe means? bribe means offer you money to close forum he has asked if you can close forum , i do not have relations to this by the way just seems sad how you trying to get Multiple people banned enjoy and let people enjoy from what i can see is someone nicely requesting asking you if you could close explaining he's in a tough situation not offering you anything or bribing you to close , Learn rules and be kind to people you don't want to be on peoples bad side because Karma comes back and hits you from all sides then you will regret it. Have a good day all and enjoy the RP.
The person who is asking nicely, check his ban history, 4-5 pages of warning from RDM, Provoking, Random Punching and many other warnings and so on.

If you have no relations to this then don't judge without knowing everything. He's the kind of person who gets 20-30 forum offenses in a month.

He's in tough situation because he put himself there because he thinks he's untouchable by abusing many people and breaking multiple rules.

Go and check my background, for a matter of fact I am kind to people if you know me in the city.

You have a good day as well and enjoy the RP.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

From all the proofs provided, There is no Attempt of Bribing all i see is requesting formally.

However,

ID 43201 will receive punishment for Mixing
&
ID 145017 will receive punishment for Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom