Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hazem ProdTheLegend
Administrators nickname
Adoma
Date
Sep 21, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
You know what you did

Prod.69

Retired Curator of Raccoons.
Player
I got blacklisted for insulting an admin in CC as it’s GR 5.3 only 7 days init?
Or you’re choosing the type of punishment when ever you like?
I spent a lot of time in this server but what you’re doing guys gonna ruin what the players trying to do cuz without players the server is nothing .
I got blacklisted for no reason cuz insulting an admin in CC is not enough reason to Blacklist someone .
I don’t care no more about En3 as baised and corrupted admin got high admin ranks and started to do what they think it’s right which is wrong and also makes no sense starting with black listing the best leaders in En3 and Aiden Pluxury ending by banning me for insulting a random Indian in admin position who got a lil ego .
I know you’ll rejected it for some random reason which is also unfair but I’m don’t with this shit idc anymore
Make fair decisions to my boys and En3 players to actually see people who deserve to be in En3 and take high positions not just randoms with leadership who passed the interview which already got leaked and you saw it .
Finally,
Free my En3 boys , Free palastine .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom