Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mayank_Devil
Suspect ID
164134 and 142898
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2024
Time of violation
11:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6D3-2uuF6_4

Rocky Daku

So Ez
Player
Hello Dear Admin as u can see in my pov that me and my wife 164134. was protecting money machine at our house roof. we gave him proper demands as seen u can hear in my pov. the victims graphics are low thats why he didnt listen full demands

GK_Singh

Gyaani Bhai
Player
omg thats a major issue lol- one among of you have edited pov

Firing before the counting ends. Improper demands, Demands not counted.

GK_Singh

Gyaani Bhai
Player
Hello Dear Admin as u can see in my pov that me and my wife 164134. was protecting money machine at our house roof. we gave him proper demands as seen u can hear in my pov. the victims graphics are low thats why he didnt listen full demands
According to me, this pov is edited. 162495 is Debt Collector and rest there are only person on screen but we can hear 2 voice clearly. Either its meta gaming or Edited Pov 100%.

There are 2 person speaking in his pov but both of them are not audible in Forum uploader pov. Something Fishy

Its_Shoaib

Player
Player
Second person in this POV was me and 164134 is my twink account and my twink account is married with 142898. We both was protecting the money machine. And you can see in the POV me and 142898 was giving you proper demands. If you play on low graphics and don't listen to our demands, that's not our problem.

Rocky Daku

So Ez
Player
According to me, this pov is edited. 162495 is Debt Collector and rest there are only person on screen but we can hear 2 voice clearly. Either its meta gaming or Edited Pov 100%.

There are 2 person speaking in his pov but both of them are not audible in Forum uploader pov. Something Fishy
its clearly visible that me and my wife are sitting in discord and if we are on the same situation its not meta gaming. if im dead than its metagaming. my wife is with me and we were in 1 team just dont cry and learn how to fight

Rocky Daku

So Ez
Player
omg thats a major issue lol- one among of you have edited pov

Firing before the counting ends. Improper demands, Demands not counted.
You Have Potato Pc Cant Do Anything
btw debt collector was a random person who was there to collect my debt. and u were there to steal machine

mayank goyal

Player
Player
also send the pov before this one when id 142898 was alone and killed me from roof without any warning
then i came back to take the machine after 15 mint and they had planted the machine on the roof which is not accessable by ladders the admins clearly said that put the machine on roof if it is possible to go on roof through ladders

mayank goyal

Player
Player

the voice came frome your mic i was not even speaking anything check pov

Its_Shoaib

Player
Player
also send the pov before this one when id 142898 was alone and killed me from roof without any warning
then i came back to take the machine after 15 mint and they had planted the machine on the roof which is not accessable by ladders the admins clearly said that put the machine on roof if it is possible to go on roof through ladders
LOL Bro Roof is accessible and the Admins has checked many times before this roof.

Rocky Daku

So Ez
Player
alright than show the pov in which you killed me before this
bro i already told you we gave u proper demands your graphics are low thats why u didnt hear my whole demands.
accept it that u did nlr and before the nlr i killed i also have that bodycam and i also gave demands that time. 3rd thing the roof is completely accessable yashwanth sir already said it. 4th thing is u are just crying and hiding ur own faults. 5th thing that u are a noob your fam is also noob yesterday i ate your all family in dinner so you just want to take some grudges IDC. this is my last reply the forum incharge admin will decide what to do. Peace Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom