Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

JimGladson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rihan Hazarika
2. Your IRL age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : sweatygameryt
6. Your Nickname : Rihan Pluxury
7. Your ID : 132122
Additional information
1. Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first day while entering the city of En2, I was dreaming of becoming the best LEO of all time. I gained a lot of experience in FIB, NG, LSPD, SAHP till this time I became SAHP sheriff and Curator. Become experienced and spread my experience too. But after all the deeds, and now I feel it's best to try to be leader of FIB.

2. As I have been through many situations as a leader, I have some methods which will help the officers to reduce crime and maintain peace in the city. As a leader, I will make sure to provide the max activity of my units for this city and will try to make the law system strong.

3. While I was in SAHP for the first time, I was interested in joining FIB. The interest grew through spending time in FIB. Through my activities, I ranked 28th rank in FIB. But my curiosity now wants to become the Leader and gather experience of the OG legal organization FIB. It has been my goal to be a leader of FIB since I have joined it and I think, so now I am prepared and ready to take the responsibilities on myself and lead this organization towards the betterment of city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. I would only recruit people with the knowledge of city rules and walk through them to good training hours and for make sure that they are totally ready to go on duty and are totally aware of their work, so there won't be any problems for our organization. I will personally check each and every one's activity and will promote them on the basis of the activity and the obedience they have shown in the department.

2. We won't do any favoritism among anybody in the org and for the rule breakers serious actions will be taken like suspension and other depending on the situation. I will, myself, will try to attend each and every situation and will lead my units properly and will try to conclude the situation in the best manner possible.

3. I will provide a good bonus system through which they will be motivated towards the work and will work harder. And I will also personally talk to each and every officer in my organization about the things which should be changed or improved and will work on them to improve the working environment for my officers.

4. Weekly Sunday-based promotion ceremonies will be held for all the hardworking officers to make my term more attractive and interesting.

5. I will have good relationships with all the legal organizations present at that time.
I Loved !!!! Rihan is the one with emotions and U have to become leader, we salute!!!!

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shivam
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - wolfgangster
6Your Nickname - Wolf Gangster
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information
1. Leader of...Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.New Goals : I always wanted to lead fib since i seen lot of opportunity for great things in fib that i want to establish in fib and i have also seen the many mistake in fib done by leaders i want to fix those mistake i also have lot of new ideas for fib and other orgs for training and other exercise that will make relation between fib and other org better i also have very experienced and professional peoples ready for fib and to help me and make this best term also i have lot of contacts in city and that will make getting evidence a very easy job for me.

2. My Experience : i have been in rp for 1.6 year nearly and i know all about it i been in every state org other than ems and i been in gangs i have a very good history of past leadership experience and i have lot of experience in state i been deputy governor of state due to that i know almost everything about internal working of gov and about what authority they have and what they authority me so if i am in a situation with them i know what to do and i been undersheriff of sahp i know about all ic procedure for fines and everything i been general of NG 2 time and i know what to do when there is a gp or fz raid i been in lspd also because of my experience in state and crime both i have lot of contacts and knowledge so because of my contact fib will most educated and quality agents and not only state i been leader of families for 2 term and marabunta for 1 so i know rules and how to handle most of gang situation and getting evidence will be easy for me

3.Diplomatic person: i am very good at Diplomacy due to my past experience i have encountered lot of Hard situations that have made me into a very diplomatic person and i think fib need it so much because while fib is always on lead with negotiating in a situation like store or hostage sit they often fail at being diplomatic with other state employee i seen lot of fib agents create big Fight because of there ego and that affect fib's reputation very badly i will change that my agents will not behave like a thug who is abusing his power and i will make Fib's relationship good with other org and i will make sure they know that we all a team no one here is going be create a fight with other org if they have been disciplined right and i been general of NG 2 time and that teaches you lot about strict training i was also a scj 2 time i know how to make case file and all the law in city and with that i will make sure no one can exploite us or non of my units exploits others

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.Chang In Training:
i will change lot about training course in my term i will first add some basic knowledge of legislation like first person and some things i will also take help of AG And Scj And Department of Labor with that and we will create new training course that will improve quality of our Agents

2,Improving Bond: as i mentioned before i have some training in mind that will be done with other org units and that will help them improve tare team work and collaboration and also help them make new friends

3.Attending and knowledge of all events: i have seen fib attend nearly every event but lot of agents don't know about purpose or what is the event or situation so i will educated them on importance and what to do and what to not do in event also and i will also tell them importance of event by role play standard that will make it more interesting

My Departments

Spec ops:
this department will be the fire power of city and will help all the department if asked and also all the agents in this department will respond to every global situation or any situation aspe that there main work they will have full training in nagotation . shooting. hiding. and also retreating they will be back bone of fib

UC. this will be the undercover department that collect evidence ageist gang and other criminal activist and hunt down wanted criminals and also provide any intel that needed

IA: this department is internal affairs, of fib this department will maintain discipline and will make sure all agents of fib are doing there duty okay and they will also handle all of the paper work and logs of agents

OO- this department is overspecialized UC of fib member of OO will only respond to OO handler and OO handler will only respond to director and deputy director of fib there main work is to get evidence and intel about criminal organization they do not participate in other activity's like normal UC DO

HRT: hrt is department that will monitor training and promotion of agents with ia they will also be one hiring training agents and helping any agents about any question or any thing member and head of Hrt will be people who are very Experienced in fib and state they will need knowledge so if any agents need any help they can help him.

My experience in a well organized form:-
My Experience -

Former NG Leader /2x/ Rank 30
Former Famlies Leader /2x/Rank 15
Former MaraBunta Leader / 1x/ Rank 16
Former Fib Assistant Director and chief of staff / Rank 28 and Rank 27
Former MaraBunta deputy / Rank 14

Former Bloods deputy / Rank 14
Former Famlies deputy / Rank 14
Former Vagos Underdeputy / Rank 13
Former bloods UnderDeputy / Rank 13

Former Bunta UnderDeputy / Rank 13
Former Server Admin
Former Lt.general / Rank 29
Former Deptuy Govenor / Rank 29
Former Us attorney 1 and 2 /Rank 17/ Rank 23
Former USSS Director / Rank 26
Former Supreme court juged / 2x / Rank 26
Former SAHP Undersheriff / Rank 29
Former SAHP Chief commander / Rank 28

My Rank System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Agent
7) Senior Field Operative
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards

Last edited:

Geralt_Rivia

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.New Goals : I always wanted to lead fib since i seen lot of opportunity for great things in fib that i want to establish in fib and i have also seen the many mistake in fib done by leaders i want to fix those mistake i also have lot of new ideas for fib and other orgs for training and other exercise that will make relation between fib and other org better i also have very experienced and professional peoples ready for fib and to help me and make this best term also i have lot of contacts in city and that will make getting evidence a very easy job for me.

2. My Experience : i have been in rp for 1.6 year nearly and i know all about it i been in every state org other than ems and i been in gangs i have a very good history of past leadership experience and i have lot of experience in state i been deputy governor of state due to that i know almost everything about internal working of gov and about what authority they have and what they authority me so if i am in a situation with them i know what to do and i been undersheriff of sahp i know about all ic procedure for fines and everything i been general of NG 2 time and i know what to do when there is a gp or fz raid i been in lspd also because of my experience in state and crime both i have lot of contacts and knowledge so because of my contact fib will most educated and quality agents and not only state i been leader of families for 2 term and marabunta for 1 so i know rules and how to handle most of gang situation and getting evidence will be easy for me

3.Diplomatic person: i am very good at Diplomacy due to my past experience i have encountered lot of Hard situations that have made me into a very diplomatic person and i think fib need it so much because while fib is always on lead with negotiating in a situation like store or hostage sit they often fail at being diplomatic with other state employee i seen lot of fib agents create big Fight because of there ego and that affect fib's reputation very badly i will change that my agents will not behave like a thug who is abusing his power and i will make Fib's relationship good with other org and i will make sure they know that we all a team no one here is going be create a fight with other org if they have been disciplined right and i been general of NG 2 time and that teaches you lot about strict training i was also a scj 2 time i know how to make case file and all the law in city and with that i will make sure no one can exploite us or non of my units exploits others

1.Chang In Training:
i will change lot about training course in my term i will first add some basic knowledge of legislation like first person and some things i will also take help of AG And Scj And Department of Labor with that and we will create new training course that will improve quality of our Agents

2,Improving Bond: as i mentioned before i have some training in mind that will be done with other org units and that will help them improve tare team work and collaboration and also help them make new friends

3.Attending and knowledge of all events: i have seen fib attend nearly every event but lot of agents don't know about purpose or what is the event or situation so i will educated them on importance and what to do and what to not do in event also and i will also tell them importance of event by role play standard that will make it more interesting

My Departments

Spec ops:
this department will be the fire power of city and will help all the department if asked and also all the agents in this department will respond to every global situation or any situation aspe that there main work they will have full training in nagotation . shooting. hiding. and also retreating they will be back bone of fib

UC. this will be the undercover department that collect evidence ageist gang and other criminal activist and hunt down wanted criminals and also provide any intel that needed

IA: this department is internal affairs, of fib this department will maintain discipline and will make sure all agents of fib are doing there duty okay and they will also handle all of the paper work and logs of agents

OO- this department is overspecialized UC of fib member of OO will only respond to OO handler and OO handler will only respond to director and deputy director of fib there main work is to get evidence and intel about criminal organization they do not participate in other activity's like normal UC DO

HRT: hrt is department that will monitor training and promotion of agents with ia they will also be one hiring training agents and helping any agents about any question or any thing member and head of Hrt will be people who are very Experienced in fib and state they will need knowledge so if any agents need any help they can help him.

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Rank System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
Best Of Luck

Sohn Papdi

Be the best in your mind~ CR7
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL : Tanishq Barman
    2. Your IRL age : 19
    3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (INDIA)
    4. Average online per day : 5-7 Hours
    5. Your Discord : dessi_badmaas
    6. Your Nickname : Sohn Papdi
    7. Your ID : 134746

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

===============================================================================

Ans:

1. Passion for High-Level Law Enforcement Operations

The reason for wanting to lead the FIB is the important role it plays in addressing organized crime and high-level threats. My experience in role-playing high-stakes scenarios like raids, interrogations, and intelligence gathering makes me fit for this position. The goal should be to create a significantly disciplined and efficient agency that deals with the most dangerous situations in a safe way while ensuring fairness for the whole community.

2. Wish to Promote Professional Roleplaying

This FIB is the best professional example. Being the leader, I make it sure that each of my agents adopts the highest standards of RP; hence, this manner of interactions in the server will be amazing and respectful. To turn FIB into a model company, I will launch periodic trainings and proper procedures for RP.

3. Strategic Vision to Cooperate and Grow

It is through collaboration between agencies that effective law enforcement within Grand RP can be achieved. My leadership vision for FIB would thus include bettering bonds with other state and federal organizations such as LSPD, SAHP and EMS etc. Through working on large operations, we will enhance gameplay overall, and mentor newer players as well as promote teamwork.

Ans:

1. Mandatory RP Training for Agents

One of the first steps to raising the roleplay level in the FIB is to implement mandatory training sessions for new recruits and even experienced agents. These sessions would focus on essential RP skills such as proper communication, staying in character, and conducting professional interactions during operations. By ensuring that all members have a clear understanding of roleplay rules and the agency’s expectations, we can enhance immersion and reduce out-of-character disruptions.

2. Encourage Realistic Scenario-Based Roleplay
    I would introduce scenario-based training, where agents participate in a variety of real-world-like situations (such as hostage negotiations, undercover operations, and tactical raids). These scenarios will encourage creative problem-solving and decision-making that aligns with the realistic roleplay standards of the FIB. By creating situations that challenge players to act logically and within their roles, we can improve the overall RP experience for both the agents and the community they interact with.

3. Clear Protocols and Structured Communication
    Establishing clear protocols for behavior, both in and out of operations, will help create a cohesive RP environment. Structured communication—such as following a chain of command, using proper RP dialogue during operations, and avoiding metagaming or powergaming—ensures that the roleplay remains realistic. Regular meetings and feedback sessions can be held to discuss and improve how agents handle RP situations, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.

Thank you For giving time for my forums
    -----
    SOHN----- PeaceOUT

Last edited:

JeroX

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.Chang In Training:

My Departments

Spec ops:

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Rank System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
Best Of luck. Hope you will be selected as new leader of FIB.. I have read all the application but no one come close to your experience so if you become FIB leader I think it will be great.
Recommended

Jerry Trigger

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL : Tanishq Barman
    2. Your IRL age : 19
    3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (INDIA)
    4. Average online per day : 5-7 Hours
    5. Your Discord : dessi_badmaas
    6. Your Nickname : Sohn Papdi
    7. Your ID : 134746

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

Ans:

1. Passion for High-Level Law Enforcement Operations

The reason for wanting to lead the FIB is the important role it plays in addressing organized crime and high-level threats. My experience in role-playing high-stakes scenarios like raids, interrogations, and intelligence gathering makes me fit for this position. The goal should be to create a significantly disciplined and efficient agency that deals with the most dangerous situations in a safe way while ensuring fairness for the whole community.

2. Wish to Promote Professional Roleplaying

This FIB is the best professional example. Being the leader, I make it sure that each of my agents adopts the highest standards of RP; hence, this manner of interactions in the server will be amazing and respectful. To turn FIB into a model company, I will launch periodic trainings and proper procedures for RP.

3. Strategic Vision to Cooperate and Grow

It is through collaboration between agencies that effective law enforcement within Grand RP can be achieved. My leadership vision for FIB would thus include bettering bonds with other state and federal organizations such as police and EMS. Through working on large operations, we will enhance gameplay overall, and mentor newer players as well as promote teamwork.

Ans:

1. Mandatory RP Training for Agents

One of the first steps to raising the roleplay level in the FIB is to implement mandatory training sessions for new recruits and even experienced agents. These sessions would focus on essential RP skills such as proper communication, staying in character, and conducting professional interactions during operations. By ensuring that all members have a clear understanding of roleplay rules and the agency’s expectations, we can enhance immersion and reduce out-of-character disruptions.

2. Encourage Realistic Scenario-Based Roleplay
    I would introduce scenario-based training, where agents participate in a variety of real-world-like situations (such as hostage negotiations, undercover operations, and tactical raids). These scenarios will encourage creative problem-solving and decision-making that aligns with the realistic roleplay standards of the FIB. By creating situations that challenge players to act logically and within their roles, we can improve the overall RP experience for both the agents and the community they interact with.

3. Clear Protocols and Structured Communication
    Establishing clear protocols for behavior, both in and out of operations, will help create a cohesive RP environment. Structured communication—such as following a chain of command, using proper RP dialogue during operations, and avoiding metagaming or powergaming—ensures that the roleplay remains realistic. Regular meetings and feedback sessions can be held to discuss and improve how agents handle RP situations, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.

Thank you For giving time for my forums
    -----
    SOHN----- PeaceOUT

Nice

Subash2001

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1. I aspire to be the leader of FIB because I have led numerous organizations and served as their deputy in numerous others. I have also seen many mistakes made by FIB in the past, which I would like to correct. In addition, my current position will be of great assistance to me if I become the leader of FIB as a deputy governor and supreme court judge. I am well-versed in case file procedure, and my legal background ensures that I won't be duped by anyone. If my organization is being held back or targeted, I will fight to bring honor to FIB.

2.Since I've lived in the city for a long time, I've made a lot of contacts that will help me gather information and assist the state in fighting crime. I also have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable individuals willing to work for me if I gain the leadership. I have a team prepared for every scenario, and I frequently lead organizations as deputy or leader, so I know what needs to be done. I just want to make sure that the FBI is active at all times; I care when the FBI's reputation is damaged. so i will make sure it dose not happne

3. It is my pride as a Fib leader that I will not bow down to anyone; after all, being General of the Army teaches you all about disciplined behavior. I have seen in almost every term that Fib has problems with other organizations, which are always caused by the ego of our agents. I will fix it. I have seen many leaders afraid to kick the agent because he brought some people into Fib, but I will not tolerate any undisciplined behavior or fighting with our state employees. I will only bring justice. I know that Fib has no shortage of people wanting to join, so I will not bow down to anyone.

1.:
Drawing from my expertise in organizations, I have noticed that in past Fib periods, Fib encountered problems with certain other Leos, which were caused by some arrogant Fib members or occasionally other organizations as well. I will therefore arrange weekly meetings with all of my agents and other organizations to maintain Fib, and I will utilize my authority as a leader to ensure that none of my agents act arrogantly. I've seen other leaders act in this way, but instead of doing that, I would talk to new and lower-level employees of Fib about how senior management treats them, and I would do the same with other firms. I would question newly assigned or lower level units about my agents' actions.

2.advanced training: as nearly all of agents of fib have past experience in other organization so i will give them more advanced training that will cover there tiny mistake to big mistake i will give them basic knowledge about legislation and i will have test to ensure that they know everything i will make sure to remind them to keep there emotion in check

3. bonding : i seen that fib agents also have more internal conflict due to work so i will have lot of other activity for team bonding and teamwork exercise i will have lot speech to give them more motivation and moral support i will make sure no employee is overworked

My Departments

1. SWAT :
To become a member of this department, one needs to be the best FIB member, have excellent shooting skills, and be mentally sound.and it also do Gp, apprehending criminals who are wanted by the state, assisting with worldwide events, configuring legal objects, and assisting UC with their narcotics investigations. and help them destroy it

2. UC - is an undercover FIB department whose mission is to apprehend criminals, halt the sale of illegal weapons and narcotics in cities, and assist in gathering evidence on the origin of the substance.

3. IA: This department will handle internal affairs, such as reviewing employee logs and handling internal disputes and misunderstandings. It will also assign agents and ensure that the organization is operating without any internal issues. In the event of an emergency, IA can recruit someone.
4. OO- One of the most crucial departments of the FIB is this one, which is capable of going undercover into ghettos with the sole purpose of gathering evidence against gangs and creating case file

5. HRT --One of the most crucial departments is HRT, or the hiring and training department. Its responsibility is to teach agents in the fundamentals of FIB. The training program consists of three phases. First, basic instruction in fib and everyday topics will be covered. 2. Medium training: as students go through the level, they will receive instruction for more difficult or sophisticated tasks. 3. The chief of staff or the assistance director, to whom I have granted authority, will deliver this advanced training, which is exclusively available to high commands to learn more.

My Experience -

Former Sahp colonel / Rank 24
Former lspd inspactor / Rank17

Former Server Admin
Former Supreme court juged / Rank 26

My Ranking System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
i think he can do it.

Ravneet Brar

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.Chang In Training:

My Departments

Spec ops:

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Rank System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
Wolf deserve give him chance

amberferodov | 22573

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.) Anshika Srivastava
2.) 19
3.) GMT+5:30
4.) 10 Hours
5.) ambersunny512
6.) Amber Ferodov
7.) 22573

A) I want to be FIB LEADER
B) The reason to become FIB leader are below:-
1.) I am a very old player and experienced one who can bring proper discipline in FIB like never before

2.) I will maintain the organization full of RP and any case of Rule Breaking will have a strict action under me

3.) I am a very chill and calm person with leadership skills. If I become FIB leader everyone will join FIB because of my unique charm and RP character.

C) My tips to improve RP in FIB:
1.) Any officer should have a realistic name.
2.) Every officer should have a distinct personality and a required backstory
3.) Officers should always maintain their characters.
4.) If an officer is found to not follow proper RP, I will make sure the HRs teach him properly or else he/she with the HR will get direct kick from the organization.
5.) I will issue bonuses for officers who had created a distinct storyline with RP in my term every week.

Sam Stark

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1.Chang In Training:

My Departments

Spec ops:

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Rank System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
Wolf Gangsters
Warm Regards
W player, W work. He should be the Director of FIB. he can handle all the work very frequently

Cosmos Shreyash

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - TEJASH KUMAR
2. Your age - 17
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
6Your Nickname - TEJASH KILLER
7. Your ID - 164142
Additional information

1.Chang In Training:

My Departments

Spec ops:

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Rank System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
TEJASH
Warm Regards
Lol man you dont know how to read marinda right 😂😂 all this past experience are fake bruh 😂

HyperX Aqdas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - TEJASH KUMAR
2. Your age - 17
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
6Your Nickname - TEJASH KILLER
7. Your ID - 164142
Additional information

1.Chang In Training:

My Departments

Spec ops:

My Experience -

Former Server Admin

My Rank System

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
23) 00 agent
22) supervisor
====Highcommands====
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Agent
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Agent
3) Field Assistant
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading
TEJASH
Warm Regards
Seems like u havent copied wolf's forum XD

Ansh_pro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL Ansh sahni
2. Your IRL age 17
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 12-14 HOURS
5. Your Discord ansh993538
6. Your Nickname ansh minazuki
7. Your ID 169259

1. Leader of FIB
  1. Alignment with Personal Values and Vision:
    • Explanation: Leading an organization that aligns with your personal values and vision allows you to work on something you are passionate about. This alignment can drive motivation and commitment, making it easier to inspire and lead others towards common goals. For example, if the organization focuses on sustainability and you are passionate about environmental conservation, you can bring genuine enthusiasm and innovative ideas to the table.
  2. Opportunity for Impact:
    • Explanation: Being in a leadership position provides a unique opportunity to make a significant impact. You can influence the direction of the organization, implement changes, and drive initiatives that can lead to substantial improvements and growth. This role allows you to leave a lasting legacy and contribute to the organization’s success and the community it serves.

• Professional Growth and Development:
      • Explanation: Leading an organization offers immense opportunities for personal and professional growth. It challenges you to develop new skills, such as strategic thinking, decision-making, and people management. Additionally, it provides a platform to build a strong professional network, gain diverse experiences, and enhance your leadership capabilities, which can be beneficial for your long-term career aspirations.

1. Develop Detailed Backstories:
    • Explanation: Encourage members to create comprehensive backstories for their characters. This adds depth and realism to interactions. Detailed backstories help players understand their characters’ motivations, strengths, and weaknesses, leading to more authentic and engaging role-play.
  2. Set Clear Guidelines and Expectations:
    • Explanation: Establish clear RP rules and guidelines to ensure everyone is on the same page. This includes defining acceptable behavior, language, and the boundaries of in-game actions. Clear expectations help maintain a respectful and immersive environment.
  3. Foster a Collaborative Environment:
    • Explanation: Promote a culture of collaboration where players feel comfortable contributing ideas and storylines. Encourage teamwork and the sharing of creative input. This can lead to richer and more dynamic RP scenarios.

• 4.Provide Training and Resources:
      • Explanation: Offer training sessions or resources on effective role-playing techniques. This could include workshops, guides, or mentorship programs. Helping members improve their RP skills can enhance the overall quality of interactions.
    • Encourage Consistent Participation:
      • Explanation: Regular participation is key to maintaining a vibrant RP community. Encourage members to stay active and engage in ongoing storylines. Consistency helps build stronger character development and more cohesive narratives.
    • Reward Exceptional Role-Playing:
      • Explanation: Recognize and reward outstanding RP contributions. This could be through in-game rewards, special titles, or public acknowledgment. Positive reinforcement can motivate members to put more effort into their role-playing.

• Create Engaging Storylines:
        • Explanation: Develop compelling and evolving storylines that keep players invested. Incorporate plot twists, challenges, and opportunities for character growth. Engaging narratives can make the RP experience more exciting and immersive.
      • Promote Respect and Inclusivity:
        • Explanation: Ensure that the RP environment is respectful and inclusive. Encourage players to respect each other’s characters and storylines. An inclusive atmosphere fosters a sense of community and belonging.

• Current, supervisor of swat ( LSPD )

REGARDS
Ansh minazuki

Last edited:
Top Bottom