Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Liu

ha? hakdog.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Joyce
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 8hrs+
5. Your Discord: NYX#0101
6. Your Nickname: Nyx Matycz
7. Your ID: 54

Additional information
1. Leader of Life Invader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I’ve been an Invader (Creative Department) ever since I arrived in the city 3 months ago. I chose to work in LifeInvader because I believe my skills will contribute to the success of the organization and will help the people of Los Santos. This position will give me opportunity to showcase my leadership skills and to contribute even more. I enjoy working with LifeInvader and honestly, I can’t see myself working in another organization other than this.

I’m a team player. I listen to other people and respect their ideas, communicate effectively to people, solve a problem, offer help to those in need and celebrate small wins in life. I’m also a passionate and organize person. I love to prepare and organize things ahead of time to execute it perfectly. I strongly believe that these traits will greatly help me to run this private company.

I want to build a great workplace to the Invaders because they are the most valuable asset of the company. Happy Invaders are productive workers! 😊

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I want to impose improvements on each department of LifeInvader (Ads, Creative, Journalism, Promoters) that will contribute to the growth of the organization, deliver high quality service to the people of Los Santos and bring RolePlay experience to the next level.

Ads is the face of LifeInvader. People of Los Santos see these on their day to day RolePlay life. Invaders that work in this department must put quality on every single ad they verify and post. I will make sure that each newly hired Invader will receive proper training before putting them into actual work and coach them if they experience any difficulty while working. I believe that proper training and coaching will lead to quality work.

Even though the city is low in population and there’s not much going on it aside from store robberies, it is still good to have an active team of journalist and reporter. I will focus on hiring aspirant journalists and reporters that can roam around the city to scoop news have it recorded or make an article about it and conduct interviews to the leaders of organization or people of Los Santos.

Aside from talent show, I want to host more regular events that people of Los Santos will surely enjoy and something to look forward to. I want them to feel that LifeInvader is more than just ads. Creative Department and Promoters Department should really work closely and coordinate with each other when it comes to this.

To be able to do these, I believe the company also needs a competent Head (deputy) on each department. Head of Department plays a significant role to improve the role play experience in the organization by actively leading and managing their respective department. I also want to have a regular performance award to celebrate Invader’s achievements and recognize their hard work.

That's all. Thanks for reading my application. Have a nice day! :D

Aliasgar Bharthu

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aliasgar Bharthu
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST ( +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Aliasgar Bharthu#0102
6. Your Nickname: Ali Bharthu
7. Your ID: 3128

Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(A) I have worked in LifeInvader in server 1 for some time so I know all the basic things that LideInvader does and things that a LifeInvader leader should do . Also I have been in the city for a long time now so know all the rules of city as well. LideInvader is something that I am closely attached to as the leader of server 1 ( Jean Umhera) is my friend so I can take his help also and he can guide me for any issues I have during my leadership.

(B) I have been Division Chief of EMS in server 2 for a while also so I know that what a leader should do in certain situations, how to interview and interact with people smartly , how to handle people and keep my calm in all times . I am a very calm person as a leader should be be and I hear each and every employee and take their opinions seriously.

(C) LifeInvader needs someone who mainly focuses on organizing some extra other events rather than just a smooth flow of non stop ads. I will make sure that we have smooth and non stop ad editing work with as minimal mistakes as possible.

I have noticed that LifeInvader has good vehicle and drones availability. So instead of writing just posters and newsletters, I will also try to do live coverage of events that happen in city by sending our employees to the live location and covering it by their cameras and they can also use drones if they feel the situation is a bit dangerous to proceed in vehicle. I will ensure safety of my employees first before sending them to cover any live events like store robberies or anything. I will also work on organizing as many events in the city as possible so the people and citizens of Los Santos dont feel bored and make the people enjoy the events and have a good time . I will also make sure that atleast one person is available in the city to edit the ads at any time of city so that the customers of LifeInvader has no complaints regarding delaying of their ads . I will make sure that each and every person who joins LifeInvader goes through rigorous training and exams so that they make as less mistakes as possible. I will also award bonuses to people who edit the ads during off time so that they feel motivated to work and enjoy thier stay here. I will also listen to the citizens advices carefully and try to implement them if possible

At last hoping that the best leader gets selected
Thank You

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 19:00 Sever Time on Thursday(10/02/2022):

BanShee (IᔕᗩY#3986) - 5300
Daniel Chilliad (zeus8168#3062) - 658
Nyx Matycz (NYX#0101) - 54

Applications for LifeInvader are now CLOSED.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deepak Raj
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord : 👑Deepak Raj👑#6571
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID : 430

Additional information
1. Leader of (Life Invader)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

For being a leader of the organization,
1: I have been in this city for like 1 and half year and I have been working in LI for around 1month, and I know every rule and how the organization works. I think I will be one of best leader of LI in future.

2: I will conduct some activities in LI by which all LI employees can meet up and interact which each other, as we continuously be on ads, even we are in same org many haven't even know the other existed in org, So I would like to take away that.

3: And mainly the bonus which employees are waiting for days, I would like to give the bonus for every employee who work on the peak hours and at times when the ads are overflowing, in this way the employees will get more pay and they will get motivated to do the work.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

For improving roleplay in LI,

~ I have thought of increasing RP by making some events with other organizations, as we have talent show.
~ The extra bonus system will be implemented to increase the work mentality of employees.
~ We will conduct some events with other organizations and try to make them go live.
~ And the recruitments will be conducted every two weeks once, where we recruit limited members so that we can move on smoothly.

Good man

Richard King
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh Sharma
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST (5:30+ GMT)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: brinda italy#8931
6. Your Nickname: Richard King
7. Your ID: 11063

Additional information
1. Leader of...

6124904302422001152_1.png

I would like to become the leader of this specific org because; The greatest strength of the citizens of San Andreas state is Life Invader where we show everyone the backside of BLACK. We have the powers in our cameras and in our voices to fight where people don't get justice.

I love to produce videos and this opportunity is perfect for me. I really wanna publish some cool videos with my LI team about what's happening in the STATE, Daily news, Trending topics, and Talent shows. I m creative for this job and I will create a diff Dept for this thing I plan to publish the videos on daily basis for the social development of our citizens and this will also help our community to grow more.

Life Invader is different from any other ORG, and that's the main reason I m for applying for it. I m playing Grand for 5 months and I have the ability to interact with anyone in a friendly manner I can read anyone's facial expression. I have seen that there is a myth in citizen's mindset that News reporters are aggressive and only look for their benefit but that's not true at all. We will implement some new chances to change that false mindset. At the end of my term I we all will see a new Life Invader standing

Events and management

A) We will be hosting a lot of events on regular basis and I will create a managing team to handle it.

B) Bigger amount of the prize pool will attract more and more people to take part in it. We will host unique events on large scale.

C) No favoritism will be there when we talk about choosing the winners. Everything will be in a fair and legit manner for everyone. For us, everyone is equal whether it is any gang, Leo, etc we will give them equal opportunity to participate in events and do whatever they like (Rules will be measured).

D) New Events like Rap round, Beat boxing, etc

7a1d57-20160713212433_1.jpg

Videos producing

A) We will produce the videos on regular basis with proper English scripts and proper quality of content.

B) No privacy issue will be there in our video or any other content which might harm someone specifically will not be published in public. Plus: We will take everyone's consent before recording them.

C) We will Hire the best Anchors, Cameramen, Editors, and script makers to make out the perfection in our videos with quality content.

Ads

A) We will try our best to flow the Ads without any interruption.

B) We will not accept any Ads which might create any problem like causing danger to someone's privacy (Instant rejection).

C) Money will be returned to the owner if the owner finds out any mistake in the Ad and comes to us regarding that.

News Reporting in situations

It is so inactive these days so I m planning some special for it. As follows--

A) We will distribute some News vans in the city, If any situation enters those vans will go to the situation and will record everything from a distance for our citizens to keep them updated with the situations going on in the state of San Andreas.

B) We will measure the proper safety of the whole situation with equipment.

C) Let's take a random hostage situation as an example
If we start recording them; This will create pressure on Leo and they will try their best to protect the hostage in front of the Camera to become heroes on camera. We will take advantage of this thing.

What's the benefit of doing this?
> Citizens will stay updated with the news
> Will create pressure on Leo and They will give their 100% to protect the hostage in front of the camera
> City will find out their Hero
>All the scenes will create a hype = more content for us

hqdefault.jpg

Bonus System

A)
We will use our maximum amount of org balance in bonuses and hosting events. I don't want any misuse of the money

B) I will prove an extra bonus to FTO to train new people and help them out, this is the most stressful thing to do and it requires more energy to teach something So I have decided that I will give away prizes to FTOs.

C) Introducing a Task list for employees if they complete their basic tasks with satisfaction. They will get a bonus instantly for doing their job and an appreciation letter which will boost their work efficiency and will make them Happy :).

Creative Team

A) Additionally, our creative team director will review each employee's work and will put them in the DEPT where they can do their best (interest base).

B) I will open a public forum for ideas in Life Invader's discord where anyone can give their suggestion. All the suggestions will be reviewed by Creative Team only

C) They will take interviews with High command of diff Orgs for their Point of View for betterment and improvements. This might connect the ORGS with a good relationship.

5261a676ecad04793e29cd04

Thank you for reading my application
have a nice day

Richard king

Last edited:

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ataberk
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Tilter#3630
6. Your Nickname: Tilter Reddington
7. Your ID: 106

1) Leader of LifeInvader.

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-As you know, I led LifeInvader for 2 terms before. But since those were the first days of the server, I believe that I could not fully reveal the potential of LifeInvader. I believe I can be more active in all areas of the City with the things I learned from Nyx, the current leader, who is also a dear friend of mine.

-As I realize the mistakes I've made in my previous fledgling leadership, I want to take this organization to its highest potential so far.

-Based on my previous experience, I can say that the effective interaction between us and our employees is quite good. Thanks to this interaction, I had the chance to learn a lot. Now I want to be a leader to add more experience on top of what I've learned.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As I mentioned above, we were not very active in my leadership in the early stage of the server, except for the ads. But now, with the further development of the city, the number of news and events that can be done has increased considerably. With brand new activities such as brain storming events that will make people use their logic, I often aim to create a nice experience to those playing on this server. At the same time, thanks to the news creativity I learned from the previous leader Nyx, I can continue where I left off with her news. I plan to give other organizations such as EMS, FIB and LSPD opportunities to roleplay in my other events. In this way, both other people spending time in the city and government organization employees participate in many activities through LifeInvader. In short; I am applying for leadership again to add many times over what I have done before and do my best to bring this organization to its highest potential in every possible area. Thank you for reading my application so far. Have a wonderful day!

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Friday (22/04/2022):

Deepak Raj ( 👑Deepak Raj👑#6571) - 430
Richard King (brinda italy#8931) - 11063
Tilter Reddington (Tilter#3630) - 106

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname:Luna Fingers
7. Your ID:11405
Additional information
1. Leader of Life Invader

I would like to bring LifeInvader to a friendly organisation that people can work in with no toxicity and harassment within the organisation and treat employees with bigger and fun events within the organisation and also host Global events for people to enjoy.

By encouraging employees with good bonuses to create content which will be posted on the grand RP email (discord). This will include news articles, interview videos and videos reporting on big events happening within the city.
By improving the quality of ads in the city, this is very important service run by LifeInvader which neede to improve.
By holding more events, this will improve roleplay but also creating a fun environment.
Thank you for considering my application for leader of LifeInvader,

Bjorngomes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Bjorn
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: +1 GMT
4. Average online per day: 3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Anno Steele#0447
6. Your Nickname: Bjorn Gomes
7. Your ID: 12259
Additional information
1. Leader of...
ip3wkg0sml.png

I would like try leadership for once to see if I am capable for actual leadership or not

I have assisted with the Department of Social Development with events in the past so LifeInvader could be a fitting role for me to lead in

I would like and try my very best to give everyone a great experience at LifeInvader new or old to the city and if they have any questions

I will try my best and be open for a conversation at anytime as long as I am available whenever there is something interesting to report or if there is any great ideas to what we at LifeInvader could do for you

By encouraging people to work on ads more frequently by offering bonuses to those who work really hard on ads (example the person who is in the first place gets for example a nice bonus)

By giving people the proper training they need and deserve before they work on LifeInvader such as ads, events ect,

I would try and do my best to take feedback from any former or current employee's at LifeInvader and take their advice but also give feedback to them and take advice as well

I would invite former leaders and deputies who were successful in the past to be part of the deputy rankings and help me out with anything they can

Most Importantly of all

Try to provide the state with wonderful events/contests they can enjoy all day long a long with the latest news right from LifeInvader​

Thank you for reading my application. I hope you have a wonderful day!

acryklofim.png

Arshraj

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arshraj Singh
3. Time zone: Est
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: arshraj singh#0336
6. Your Nickname: Arshraj Singh
7. Your ID: 1726

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) After 8 months of active living in the city, I had the chance to meet many people. I observed many organizations and decided that LifeInvader was the best fit for me. Because of this situation.

b) Ads are one of the lifeblood of this city. One of the most important details that makes this city feel alive is the ads posted by LifeInvader employees. I believe I am good at teaching people things. Therefore, I aim to better teach my employees about advertising, which is one of the lifeblood of this city, and to raise the quality of advertisements to the next level.

c) I like to communicate with people and listen to them. LifeInvader allows me to have one-on-one contact with the citizens of this city. With the activities we will do, I aim to see people more closely and share their excitement.

3) Your advices for improving Roleplays level in organization.

Advertisers are as important as journalists. Searching for news all over the city, after making sure that I am getting the advertising flow this city deserves; One of my most important goals is not only to take and edit the news (armed attacks, etc.) but also to take the role-playing experiences of the people there at that moment to the next level. It is among my responsibilities to take the role-playing experiences of the people who spend time in this city to the next level. I would also like to periodically interview other organizational leaders and the mayor, elevating them, their staff, and indirectly the citizens of this city, to a top role-playing experience. I also want to make all these experiences live for LifeInvader employees. For this, I aim to create patrol teams that will search for news. These teams will periodically visit the city in search of news. Even if we cannot record all the news, they will take the role-playing experiences of the people involved in every event and their own role-playing experiences to a higher level. At the same time, with the electric vehicles that I will add to our vehicle fleet, they will be able to both search for news and edit advertisements while autopilot is on. As a summary of all that I have written, I promise first of all to the citizens of this city, then to the employees, and finally to myself, that I will increase the role-playing experience as much as I can.

Thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Aditya
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day : 6-12 hours a day.
5. Your Discord :ADITYA#3963
6. Your Nickname:Aditya Royal
7. Your ID : 9057
Additional information
1. Applying for the leadership of LifeInvader.

- I would like to bring LifeInvader to a friendly organisation that people can work in with no toxicity and harassment within the organisation.

- I would like to add more roleplay with other organisations like PD/FIB/SHPD by giving them the numbers of people that are trying to sell illegal items and also add more roleplay to making templates and other business related items.

- I would like to treat employees with bigger and fun events within the organisation and also host Global events for people to enjoy.

By making the quality of ads better and to make more sense in the English grammar.

By making LifeInvader a non toxic organisation so employees must be on there best behaviour when dealing with LifeInvader situations.

By treating LifeInvaders to bigger rewards that is not based off just the amount of ads you have completed but being helpful when needed.

Last edited:

Hazel Parks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aysha
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 8+hrs
5. Your Discord: shy#2249
6. Your Nickname: Hazel Parks
7. Your ID: 15146

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I believe I am a qualified candidate to perform the tasks to a high standard because of the skills and experiences I gained while working for the Department of Social Development (DSD).

• I have many event ideas that I would like to organise, that everyone would enjoy. For example, the Music Festival/DJ competition that DSD and LI have organised recently.

• My strengths are being a team player, listening to others and respecting their ideas, communicating effectively, solving problems and offering help to others. I believe these strengths will help me be a good leader and motivate others to get the job done.

3) Your advices for improving Roleplays level in organization.

I believe that the previous leader for LI has done a great job to increase the activity and improve the roleplay. I do wish to continue the great work they have done and in addition I would like to:
  • Organise more interesting events frequently
  • Do up a schedule so that there will always be someone available to post ads
  • Create a bonus system for the team to increase the organisation activity

Thank you for reading my application.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 19:00 Sever Time on Saturday(28/05/2022):

Bjorn Gomes (Anno Steele#0447) - 12259
Arshraj Singh (arshraj singh#0336) - 1726
Hazel Parks (shy#2249) - 15146

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Onurcan Yaygıngöl
4. Average online per day:10-14 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname:Luna West
7. Your ID:11405
Additional information
1. Leader of Life Invader

I would like to bring LifeInvader to a friendly organisation that people can work in with no toxicity and harassment within the organisation and treat employees with bigger and fun events within the organisation and also host Global events for people to enjoy. Also i will keep more active to CNN channel, i will try to listen all ideas for rulling the LI more better and better.

By encouraging employees with good bonuses to create content which will be posted on the grand RP email (discord). This will include news articles, interview videos and videos reporting on big events happening within the city.
By improving the quality of ads in the city, this is very important service run by LifeInvader which neede to improve.
By holding more events, this will improve roleplay but also creating a fun environment.
Thank you for considering my application for leader of LifeInvader,

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+12
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈 🅿🅻🆄🆇🆄🆁🆈#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-------Leader of Lifeinvader-------

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I would like to be leader of LI due to the full potential of what the org itself holds, like making sure everyone has fun while working hard or even when simple mistakes that may occur.

• Other than work I would like to implement a lot more activities, shows and just be more interactive throughout the city/org. If it's creating more events like Talent Shows and more competitive shows to make it feel like it is IRL.

• I've always wanted to lead an organization so this is my chance to shine and prove to all that I am good at leadership and can improve on mistakes to make the situation less stressful.

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1) I have very high standards within Internal Affairs and other known departments so me and my high command will use them to our advantage in a successful organization.​
2) In my term I would like to change some set departments/ranks for example i would change "operation manager" and make it "Public Affairs" or some sort. I have plenty of ideas for this topic and plenty more to explore.​

3) Hosting events is a big part in Life Invader so that why I would like to Add/Change some sections all throughout the current events. I would also host many global events to give everyone the chance to win something.​

4) Every rank will take apart in trying everything, even if they need to go out there comfort zone to do so, Basically I am very inclusive so everyone will get a chance try new things that my term will bring.​

5) I have a strong belief that my intelligence can run the departments the way they should be. Over my time being in Illegal and legal I gained some knowledge and have taken notes from each person, team, division and so on. That will allow me to help others be consistent with gaining more of a understanding about this org in general.​

6) Like I recently mentioned I will 100% try bring out all the potential in this org and make it be a very enjoyable and kind place.​

I hope for the best and Thanks for reading my application :)

Stay Safe And Have A Great One!

I also have experience with writing things for pass leaders of LI
unknown-3.png

- Kay Pluxury / 13313

Last edited:

Panda World

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kody
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: CET
4. Average online per day: 8-10 weekend 11
5. Your Discord: $🄺🄾🄳🅈$#0237
6. Your Nickname: Kody Neon
7. Your ID: 39463
Additional information
1. Leader of...Liveinvader

𝘼: 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩. 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙎𝙋𝘿 𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝙋 𝙤𝙧 𝙁𝙄𝘽 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙗𝙨.

𝘽: 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩!

𝘾: 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙍𝙇 𝙩𝙤!

𝘼: 𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤!

𝘽: 𝙄𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥. 𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢/𝙝𝙚𝙧!

𝘾: 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮

𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶: 𝓚𝓸𝓭𝔂

Kang Brooks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : kang brooks
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : central time
4. Average online per day : 2 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : kang#4527
6. Your Nickname : Kang brooks
7. Your ID : 35308

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
a) one reason I want to be in life invader is I think Life invader is the best and most efficient organization to be working at.
b) life invader is a nice organization for players to have fun editing other players tweets and promotions
c) To make Life invader employees be more in touch with the city than any other organization with news coverage or ads or just interaction with the citizens on the streets.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
a) have employers have the ads pass by smooth so every one gets a turn to let every one see there ads.
b) Under the leadership of nyx and tilter the news articles and videos were consistent and interesting so to continue on with that and only add city wise broadcast and using all the tools and functions available.
c) organize more events than talent shows and something like a car scene and meetups to increase people to people interactions.
d) Take in suggestions of employees and citizens more and brainstorm with high command for ideas and delegate more often.

Good man

Richard King
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh Sharma
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day- 7-8 hours (10+ on weekends)
5. Your Discord- brinda italy#8931
6. Your Nickname- Richard King
7. Your ID- 11063

Additional information

1. Leader of...
6124904302422001152_1.png

I would like to become the leader of this specific organisation because Life Invader is way too innovative and ingenious in comparison to other organizations. It helps in the basic growth of the city financially and socially as well. They have the puissance in their cameras and their mics. They can show you the dark side of anything. They can utilise their voice to provide equity to every citizen of the state of San Andreas, and this is one of the main reasons.

I genuinely enjoy creating new videos, and I would enjoy dragging my zealousness over to LI, where people genuinely enjoy the media content more than anything else. Making the videos mainly fixates on the best quality of the content, which would never be insipid, and fixates on the profuse erudition of the CNN channel. It was my dream to do something interesting with my zealousness, and now I have the chance to re-present myself.

I have been playing the Grand for 6 months and I have the faculty to interact with any citizen in a cordial manner. This is very paramount because as a media person, it's our circadian job to interact with different people all day. I'm a "to-do-ingenious" person and I would love to host as many events as possible for my dear citizens. We all know how stressful it is to live in a city. That's why my team would conduct some incipient events to make our citizens very ecstatic.

Smooth flowing of ads

We all know how irritating it is when we wait for the ads to get published. Personally speaking, I don't like those things. It also affects the economic growth of the city. I would like to make the ads flow smoothly, it is one of the best way to improve the RP.

Making RP more interesting

I would like to make the RP more interesting by adding some real life concepts to the RP.
For Ex-

1. Circulation media vans all over the city. If something happens, we would capture that clip and we would make a daily news video and we could use the best of the best reports in it.
Q00Hzmh.png

2. Capturing live situations- hostage situation, threatens by the gang, etc

3. Making the news profuse of spices, we all relish it when we optically canvass any news with the spices. Without them, we would never like the news in authenticity.

4. Interacting with all the orgs.

Bonus system

1. Does anyone know how to get the best out of any LI employees?
- The bonus is the answer!!! 's conspicuous that if you exert yourself strenuously and the higher ups of the organisation appreciate your work with a congenial smile on your face, it would make your whole day. This artifice will get us the best results.

Daily bonuses will be given for doing the most ads for the top 5., hand to hand bonus would enhances the the flow of the ads.

Night and Day time shifts

It is very important to schedule and manage the staff's shifts because without it we will face major issues like fewer people, an overloaded workload, less creativity (due to pressure), etc. To run the organisation smoothly, we have to implement this thing at any cost.

More events

The best way to increment the popularity of the city among the citizens is to host more events to make them relish the wondrous city. There should additionally be incipient inventions of event conceptions. With the avail of the creative team and the curators, it is possible to introduce more events throughout the weeks to enhances the RP to the next level.

We will also try to host talent shows as much as we can and new events like story writing, racing tournaments, car meets, couple events, comedy nights, mountain biking, etc.

Feedbacks

We can always improve our mistakes by the feedbacks from the people, 1 day I will make my org the best org ever by considering all the feedbacks, every single feedback matters!!! :)

Departmental growth (Passion)

Ad editing will be the basic work for every newcomer. They have to get some early experience in order to get a job in any department. The creative team's director would test each of the employees for their interest. For example, if I enjoy journalism and going out to find good content, I would be given the opportunity to do so.

We all like to RP on things we like, and I think this would be the perfect opportunity for all the employees because it is all self-interest-based things, and this definitely would improve the RP in the organisation. People will enjoy RPing in my organisation, and that's why I want to become the leader.

Video publishing

As I have mentioned, I like to produce videos, and my passion took me here. I will publish daily news in video form and in newspaper form as well for the CNN channel. The best voiceover will be there with the quality of the content in the video. Effects also play an important role in making the video more creative, along with good content. I will hire the best video editors, voiceovers, journalists, script composers, etc. to take the RP to the next level.

Improving the RP in org means how I can make my org an interesting place to RP for the players, I have tried to state all the points, I will give my best 😇

Thank you for reading my application
have a nice day

Richard king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom