Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the leader of party

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
At no point have I discussed joining or can be considered part of the People's Choice Party. I consider this Party illegitimate on the grounds that they have simply taken the names of the Ministers who are loyal to me and the Government we have helped build and added a different name at the top without even speaking to any of those Ministers or asking their permission. I confirmed this at a Ministers meeting earlier this evening.

- Poppy Lasombra (Interim Governor)

Muha Alemdar

Player
Player
At no point have I discussed joining or can be considered part of the People's Choice Party. I consider this Party illegitimate on the grounds that they have simply taken the names of the Ministers who are loyal to me and the Government we have helped build and added a different name at the top without even speaking to any of those Ministers or asking their permission. I confirmed this at a Ministers meeting earlier this evening.

Put them in jail

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator

I already said i thought it will be good if all the ministers come back again in gov and work together once again. I was wanting to talk but no one was available at that time. If anyone has any issues regarding this i have no problem i have never said or forced anyone to stay, i can change this thing. Thank you.

Tanju Gunduz

Player
Player
The Labor Party
Security For The Future, And Work For Everyone

About the "The Labor Party"​

Labor's vision is a fair world without poverty and in peace, where people are free, equal
1200px-ALP_logo_2017.png

and influence their lives. All people are unique, irreplaceable and just as much worth. Each of us should have the opportunity to live a good life, in small and large communities. We want a society based on freedom, solidarity and equal opportunities for everyone.

Ideology​

Our ideology, or basic vision or social view if you want, social democracy.
We build our policy on the basic values of freedom, equality and solidarity.

Objectives​

- Safe jobs and a salary it is possible to live, is crucial for the individual's freedom and for the community. We live on each other's work in San Andreas. The right to work and the right to provide is fundamental. Work to everyone is therefore our main priority. It is unemployment that costs, both for society and the individual. For the Labor Party, no task is more important than getting the whole people in work.

- The society should be safe and provide opportunities. For everyone, regardless of gender, complexion, faith,
functional ability and sexual orientation. We will never accept discrimination, hates and threats to individuals or groups.

- The oil and gas industry has been and is important for the development of San Andreas. Talent workers have created an industry that is very Competetive. The Labor Party will help develop the oil and gas industry further.

- Mental health is as important as physical health. We must step up the prevention of mental health problems and ensure that it becomes easier to get help when such ailments occur.

- Clarify the responsibilities of the ambulance service and fire and the rescue service, and compensate families of which the rescue service did not come in time.

Promises​

- Voting In Smaller Cases
- No Corruption/Tax Fraud
- Improve Law Enforcement Training
- Faster Rescue Service
- Work For Everyone
- No Discrimination
- Reduce price of Gun License 9K

Endorsements​

- LSPD

- EMS

- NG

- F.I.B

- SAHP

Party Members​

Candidate :​

Kellvin Miller

Deputy :

Poppy Lasombra

Minister Of Finance :

Munna Master

Minister Of DSD :

April Rune

Attorney General :

Havoc McKenna

Director Of USSS :

Pablo Schmidt​

Director Of DOC :

Tanju Gunduz​

Director Of Capitol Security :

Anthony Blu​

Requirments for joining TLB​

- Clean Criminal record
- Been in the city for at least 5 years
- Have good knowledge of City laws Knowledge of City Rules
- Excited About Making the city a better place

Date Party Was Created:
22/03/2022
huh?

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Los Santos Republic Party
R6xCaBQ.png

Slogan:- " Lets make Los Santos a better place! "

About "Los Santos Republic Party"

Los Santos Republic Party was created by a group of inspiring and influential citizens who have been in the city since its formation. We as citizens always used to notice how the citizen's interests were undermined and how jobless people went on and took on illegal activites, therefore we decided to come together and make a difference.

Our main mission is empowering the people, enhancing healthcare, ending violence, and overcoming hardships.

With the endorsement of these influential people, we have gathered a team of influential citizens from all areas of expertise, who have experience in numerous organizations. We believe this group will be able to help inspire those around us so that even the most vulnerable and needy people can lift themselves up and achieve great things.

Ideology

We as a party believe in equal rights for all citizens, and would try to our full potential to maintain peace, and irradicate joblessness and poverty.

Objectives

Our objectives are crystal clear, we will make los santos a better place to live as well as our aim is to boost the economy by helping the jobless citizens, provide a honest path to the ones that are pathless, reducing taxes and organizing events for bringing together the community.
Promises

• We as a party believe in equal rights for all citizens, and would try to our full potential to maintain peace, and irradicate joblessness and poverty.​
  • Constant evolution of legislation to keep up with the needs and wants of the public.​
  • Promoting equality and combating discrimination based on gender, race, religion or other beliefs.​
  • Revive IRS to reduce the tax burden on business owners and create wealth which can be given back to the people in the form of bonuses, stimulus, and events.​
  • We will make sure that all orgsanizations work to their full potential and with full honesty.​
  • Defense and promotion of citizen's rights and peace.​

Party members

1. Governor Candidate: Touqeer Pluxury
  2. Deputy Governors: Bruce Wayne, Shiva Marneedi
  3. Chief of Staff: Mrr Armani
  4. Minister of Homeland Security: Sakura Royal
  5. Minister of Finance: Aditya Royal
  6. Minister of DSD: Deepak Raj
  7. Director of USSS: Akali League
  8. Director of IRS: Axofear Vulcans
    (SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN FUTURE)
    Endorsements
    • SAHP
    • LSPD
    • NG
    • FIB
    • Royal Elite
    • Ponch family
    Creteria to become member of party:
    • You must not have a criminal record.
    • Must have been a resident for at least 5 years.​
    Regards,​

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
The Labor Party
Security For The Future, And Work For Everyone

About the "The Labor Party"​

Labor's vision is a fair world without poverty and in peace, where people are free, equal
1200px-ALP_logo_2017.png

and influence their lives. All people are unique, irreplaceable and just as much worth. Each of us should have the opportunity to live a good life, in small and large communities. We want a society based on freedom, solidarity and equal opportunities for everyone.

Ideology​

Our ideology, or basic vision or social view if you want, social democracy.
We build our policy on the basic values of freedom, equality and solidarity.

Objectives​

- Safe jobs and a salary it is possible to live, is crucial for the individual's freedom and for the community. We live on each other's work in San Andreas. The right to work and the right to provide is fundamental. Work to everyone is therefore our main priority. It is unemployment that costs, both for society and the individual. For the Labor Party, no task is more important than getting the whole people in work.

- The society should be safe and provide opportunities. For everyone, regardless of gender, complexion, faith,
functional ability and sexual orientation. We will never accept discrimination, hates and threats to individuals or groups.

- The oil and gas industry has been and is important for the development of San Andreas. Talent workers have created an industry that is very Competetive. The Labor Party will help develop the oil and gas industry further.

- Mental health is as important as physical health. We must step up the prevention of mental health problems and ensure that it becomes easier to get help when such ailments occur.

- Clarify the responsibilities of the ambulance service and fire and the rescue service, and compensate families of which the rescue service did not come in time.

Promises​

- Voting In Smaller Cases
- No Corruption/Tax Fraud
- Improve Law Enforcement Training
- Faster Rescue Service
- Work For Everyone
- No Discrimination
- Reduce price of Gun License 9K

Endorsements​

- LSPD

- EMS

- NG

- F.I.B

- SAHP

Party Members​

Candidate :​

Kellvin Miller

Deputy :

Poppy Lasombra

Minister Of Finance :

Munna Master

Minister Of DSD :

April Rune

Attorney General :

Havoc McKenna

Director Of USSS :

Pablo Schmidt​

Director Of DOC :

Tanju Gunduz​

Director Of Capitol Security :

Anthony Blu​

Requirments for joining TLB​

- Clean Criminal record
- Been in the city for at least 5 years
- Have good knowledge of City laws Knowledge of City Rules
- Excited About Making the city a better place

Date Party Was Created:
22/03/2022

Sorry but as FIB leader I never endorsed this party. Please remove FIB from Endorsements.

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
THE CROWN PARTY
Graphic_Design_1.png

"Heavy is the head that wears a Crown"

Normally phrased as above, the true line is "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown", it is taken from Shakespeare (King Richard IV Part 2 Act 3, Scene 1).
It is a commentary on the responsibilities and duty of leadership.
These are things that we, as a Party, take seriously.

ABOUT THE PARTY AND ITS IDEOLOGY

The Crown Party was formed from those citizens of the state who have extensive experience working in Government and have continued to assist our City as an Interim Government.

We believe that we, as a Party, are in the best position to provide strong, just and capable Government, having witnessed the dangers of self-interest, nepotism and the hazards of unstable, inexperienced and ineffective Government and the damage it causes to our growing City.

OUR PURPOSE

Our purpose as a Party is to continue providing stable leadership, good and effective governance with the common goal of building and continuing to lay the foundations for the future of our City.

OUR OBJECTIVES
Democracy. Education. Justice. Community.

CONGRESS AND DEMOCRATIC REPRESENTATION

The principles of democratic representation were first written into the Law in our very own City by Ansenn Pickens, the First Speaker of the House of Representatives, but since those early sittings of Congress, those principles have not had a chance to be fully realized. With this in mind, we have not nominated a candidate for Speaker of the House and will conduct interviews in order to find a leading diplomat for the state who we feel can accomplish the reforming of Congress.

COMMUNITY COLLEGE
To establish a Community College based out of the lecture rooms in the Capitol, where new arrivals to the city can attend scheduled short classes to help familiarize them with the city, the basic laws and their rights under those laws. We believe this will help grow the city in a more meaningful and stable way over the coming months as new arrivals will learn what is necessary to become productive members of our city and to avoid the common troubles that many new arrivals face.

LAW SCHOOL
As part of the Community College initiative, the Department of Justice will open an ongoing Law School based out of the lecture rooms in the Capitol and the Courtroom to introduce people to the basic principles of Law and the practice of Law within the City.
Further classes will teach practical skills and the critical knowledge of the law needed to become a Lawyer.

LEGAL REFORM
As part of our policy of building for the future, much of the Law is outdated and in need of reform or review in or to serve the interests of justice and equality under the Law. These reforms will be conducted by a Law Review Committee so as to prevent special interests in the Law as well as guard against errors in both writing and interpretation.
Where required actions or procedure by Law Enforcement Officers are unclear and subject to interpretation, necessary clarifications will be proposed and discussed with all Law Enforcement Agencies.

US MARSHALS SERVICE
The establishment of the US Marshals Service (USMS) within the Department of Justice to implement a Most Wanted List and to help manage and update the Warrant system across all Law Enforcement. The US Marshals will add to the security of the DOC through their presence and provide an incentive for DOC Officers as an elite position available to the most capable and experienced from a far to often overlooked Department.

RACING TEAMS
As part of our plans for community building, we acknowledge the love of cars and keen racing culture within the city. With that in mind we will look to the establishment of Racing Teams for Organizations, Gangs and Families/Unofficial Organizations. Teams will compete in various team race formats (Banger Racing, Nascar, Grand Prix and Street Racing Events) with sponsorships, rewards and prizes.

PARTY MEMBERS AND NOMINATIONS

Governor

Poppy Lasombra

Deputy Governors
Anthony Blu, StoneySteven Blu

Speaker of the House
(Open for Applications and Interviews as per Objectives)

Minister of Justice (Attorney General)
Havoc McKenna

Minister of Homeland Security
Pablo Montero

Minister of Finance
Shy Burns

Minister of Social Development
Patches McBobb

USSS Directors
Borris Bogdanovic, Mike Perez, Enemaya Wisher

DOC Director
Jack Hunter

Other Senior Party Members and Government Staff
Alex Constanza
Fahd Ukeal
Grey Fox
Desmond Wisher
Mia Hunter
Dylan Gomez
Star Price
Tobi Porter
Rick Lays

and, of course:
John Changer, the hardest working man in the City.

Requirements for Party Membership
No Criminal Record
Good Communication Skills
Knowledge of the City Regulations and Laws
A Willingness to Learn and to Serve the City.

PARTY OFFICIALLY FORMED
11/04/2022
With a long prior history of government service and a desire by all for continued good governance​

Blu Blu

Leader of unofficial org
My_project_9.png

Welcome to the REBIRTH OF THE LIGHT PARTY, a wholistic, proactive, educational hands-on party dedicated to "Health, Peace and Freedom for All. But most importantly Transparency". Founded originally by one of our Legend Governors Mac Blu to fight the Darkness of Corruption swallowing our city, the party was dedicated to building a brighter future for all of Los Santos City. Our party members are experienced in different aspect of government and are working together to realize the dream of a Better, Brighter Future for our beloved city.

Ideology

We aim to build a united force to drive our city towards a brighter and prosperous transparent future.

Promises

o Government Transparency – Re-Introduction of new Act for this
o Restructuring the gun laws
o Equal opportunity for all – Men and women get represented equally in all legal orgs
o More judges available so trials can be followed through / more active members within our Government
o Accountable to the people as well as offering more events, lucky draws and round table Q & A

Training for all LEO’s to work together to make a brighter future for Los Santos

List of Party members

Governor – Blu Blu
Deputy Governor – Hector Blu, Mac Blu
Minister of Justice – Jack BluForest
Minister of Homeland - Skye Blu
Minister of Social Development – Lola Blu
Minister of Department of Correction – Jack Hunter
Minister of Security – Rossie Blu and Aveus Blu
Minister of Finance – Goro Blu

Members of party

Shanzikat Blu

Mel Dro

Kazi Crow

Jaden BluDikestar

Mister Blu

Fallen Azume

Johny Dept

Pills Berry

Scott Blu

James Molotov

Obito Uchiha

Noah Achache

Slogan: Welcome the ERA of Greatness

Endorsements

1. LSPD
2. SAHP
3. BALLAS
4. LAST OF THE ATKINS
5. DeepBlu
6. EMS
7. Hood Rich
8. 1HP
9. Chris Jackson

(with possible changes in the future, sadly I did not have time to reach out to everyone)

Requirement to join the Light Party

- Clean background
- over 6 Years in the city
- Knowledge of server rules
- Knowledge of city legislation
-Willingness for extensive training

Established: 2022/07/12

Rui Ace

Curator of Supports & LifeInvader ✅
Server Administrator
The OutCasted Party
YjHKJCrn-60PHeqr1wjugjivf7Tk6lmOYkAgzh0LflNtQNMkAT6li_YgIPPH3VC9I67_014d9e7pXGomqRqjjg_KmUeCfUjEI1hsrZRkFabZb9poV24az3x7P0JhSxJxDsHvpLBg3hzZ68uLkNw

"Secrecy was the problem; transparency the obvious cure"

The phrase from above is golden as it has a huge impact on everything we have been working for. It is taken from Robert J Sawyer, 'WWW: Watch,' 2010.

ABOUT THE PARTY AND ITS IDEOLOGY

The OutCasted Party was formed in order to show that with a transparent Government the city will run much smoother then how it's currently being runned under Poppy as Governor.

What we want is to be able to help the city grow to what it should be, The Governor needs to be seen by its citizens. Government should be helping all state organizations , and providing to them as they work for Government.

OUR PURPOSE

Our main purpose of this party is to bring the city back to what it should have been in the first place , the government should be transparent, it should help other state organizations and newcomers to the city. We need a stable leader , who has the capacity to continue to grow for this city's interests.

OUR OBJECTIVES
Transparency, Justice, Democracy , Education , Assisting and Providing.

Department Of Justice

The current shape of the Department Of Justice is horrendous , we need to be able to have multiple judges available alongside lawyers. We will make it our Goal that the Department Of Justice will function in ways never thought possible. Training citizens to be in the department of justice will be a primary goal in the many things we plan to do. With no judges or lawyers available justice is never served and many are charged or convicted of crimes they should have never been charged with, it is unjust.

Employment Of NewComers
As many may know, newcomers to the city are only able to get into certain Jobs such as FireFighters , Taxi Drivers , Electricians etc. However these jobs hardly pay much , in order to balance this out for the hard work these newcomers are putting in, our Minister of finance Shanziekat Blu will be in charge of going over to the headquarters of these jobs at random times and handing out bonuses to those currently employed (5k-10k). This will inspire them to continue working Legally staying out of trouble and becoming outstanding members of the city.

Law Classes
In Respect to the current laws and state regulations, it is a lot to take in order to prepare for a bar exam to become lawyers in the Department Of Justice , for another state organization, or simply to become a private lawyer. Law Classes will be conducted at least 2-3 times weekly for 1 or two hours to read over certain sections of the law. It allows the students to make questions and interact to get a better understanding of the law. This Alone will see to it that the Department Of Justice begins to rise making it so that each and every citizen has the opportunity for a fair and just trial.

Law Revision
The current law is amazing , Poppy Lasombra (current Governor) , is an excellent politician, she has tweaked many things in law and has provided the city with a much more functional set of laws. However Law needs to be looked into and tweaked continuously , in consideration some aspects are underlooked and quickly skimmed over. We plan on adjusting current laws to make them more in tune with the gods wishes in the city. (state rules are in a constant battle with city laws)

US MARSHALS SERVICE
This is something I have wished to happen with the entirety of my time working at capital. The idea of it is phenomenal. US Marshals will have their lawyers license and will be in charge of high end operations. Meaning in the case of having to arrest a high command of a state organization , raiding high end individuals, tracking down known wanted drug lords or weapons salesmen.

Bounty Hunters
Yes you have read that right , Bounty Hunters. Many People avoid going to trial, they exercise their right to a trial and then bail. With that being said we plan on implementing a new branch of Government , Bounty Hunters will be paid in accordance with the urgency of getting the defendant. Their primary goal will be to do just this.

PARTY MEMBERS AND NOMINATIONS

Governor

Hector Blu

Deputy Governors
Blu Blu, Lola Blu

Speaker of the House
Mac Blu

Minister of Justice (Attorney General)
Jack BluForrest

Minister of Homeland Security
Vladi Pierce

Minister of Finance
Shanziekat Blu

Minister of Social Development
Skye Blu

USSS Directors
Rossie Blu , Aveus blu , Goro Blu

DOC Director
Jack Hunter

Other Senior Party Members and Government Staff
Scott Blu
Mister Blu
Jaden BluDikestar (potentially)
Mario Stone
Fallen Azume
Mel Dro
Richy Blu
Namak Blu

Requirements for Party Membership
No Criminal Record
Good Communication Skills
Knowledge of city laws and regulations
Wisdom of the cities history
Well known within the city.

PARTY OFFICIALLY FORMED
2022/07/12
With extraordinary knowledge of Government And City laws and regulations.

Last edited:

Rook Evans

Player
Player
The Libertalium Party
"For Liberty and Freedom"

About the party
In June of 2022, Rook Evans was already vocal about the leadership of the city, and upon noticing that the current Governors promises had not been reached he decided to run himself, his passion and love for the city too great to ignore its needs of help.
And so The Libertalium Party was established, It's core beliefs of freedom in the city and equal opportunities for all of it's citizens, no matter their pasts or futures.

Ideology
Our ideology, no matter how you look at it will always be central, our views unable to be pinned down by the left or right side of the compass, be it defending the basic human rights of the citizens of our fine city, to creating programs to help the most needy of our citizens.

Our promises
- The Libertalium Party believes in a fresh and clean start for all citizens, and so our candidate Rook Evans will be pushing for a more efficient and controlled prison reform, allowing our offenders to work and provide them with opportunities for when they leave our prison systems.

- One main problem with our city is the difficulty of making a start, our new citizens struggling to earn money and thrive in a potentially prosperous city, and so we promise to create work programs to create more economically viable ways to earn money, be it investing in our oil and solar plants, to new agricultural programs to allow our newest and oldest of citizens to earn the right amount for how hard they work.

- In our constitution one of our most important amendments is the 2nd, and so The Libertalium Party believes that the right to bear arms is an integral part of our basic freedoms, and so you can expect under our leadership, lower gun license costs, an increase on the weapons a person may hold, and less citizens in our prisons for firearm offences.

- A promise that Rook Evans himself has pushed is complete transparency when it comes to how our government runs and the policies and laws they are pushing through, and one way in which Rook wishes to pursue that is by allowing citizens to meet with him at the capitol at any time while he is in the city, or if they would prefer, the ability to email him personally in order to clear up any questions they have for him.

- For too long our agencies have been struggling with minimal budgets and too many changes in leadership, and as governor, Rook Evans promises to appoint top staff in director positions that will lead these organisations efficiently and properly, and in doing so also increasing the budgets for the departments and agencies so that our city will be better run and safer for all of our citizens.

- It's known in our city that our courts have been lacking in activity, especially when it comes to minor infractions and crimes, and so we will be ensuring that session courts will be available at close to all times along with active judges so that anyone facing a fine or sentence can come in to state their claim and defend themselves, ensuring that the incarceration rate for petty crimes such as traffic violations reaches an all time low.

- We plan to increase the budget allocations for all state organisations, and in doing so believe that it will allow for better training and most importantly allows these organisations to efficiently and confidently plan out expenses and reach their goals.

- Employment standards will be majorly increased and updated, creating an aura of professionalism across each state organisation, and how we would do this is by opening up a training academy which would allow experienced and competent agents train new recruits to a similar level to themselves. Rook Evans has made clear that he will be present at all final training days to ensure that the new recruits are at a suitable standard for the city.

Members of the party
Governor - Rook Evans
Head of Governor Security - Joe Evans
PR Manager - Austin Thrasher
Director of USSS - Tommy Shelby
Deputy director of USSS - Theo Saidden, Koby
Minister of Homeland Security - Fahd Ukeal
Deputy Minister of Homeland Security - Julio Ortiz

Mark Loops
Hash Kat
Tobi Porter
Arshraj Singh
David Winters

More to be represented and hired

Endorsements
- The Misfits family
- Error family
- The Families
- The Deputy Director of FIB, Abdel Pluxury
- Chief of EMS, Joshua Kirigaya

Criteria to become a party member
- Over 5 years in the city
- Knowledge of server rules
- The drive and ambition to better our city

Officially formed on - 18/07/2022

Last edited:

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Player

The Sword of Liberation Party

IMG_3642.png

"Piercing through the red tape with the sword of a thousand grass roots"

About the Party​

The party was formed to bring freedom to the people of Los Santos by a group of inspiring and influential citizens of Los Santos, The SOLP Strongly believes the Government should be working around the clock to unite and protect the Citizens as well as the state of Los Santos.

Ideology

We as a party try our full potential to maintain peace and care for the happiness of the citizens

Objectives

• Increased and proper training of law enforcement officers to ensure public safety
  • Constants evolution of legislation to keep up with the citizens needs
  • Equal rights for all men and women within all the organizations
  • No Discrimination
  • Proper Education about the city
  • Promotion of citizens rights and peace
  • Reduced TAX for business
  • Transparency

Party Members

Governor: Kazuto Kirigaya

Deputy GOV: Tobi Porter, Dino Lopes

Speaker of the State congress: Poppy Lasombra

Senator: Fahd Ukeal, Seth Wolf, Havoc McKenna

Attorney general: Tyler Banks

Secretary of State for Corrections: Hash kat

Secretary of State for Recreation: Asuna Kirigaya

Secretary of State for Labour: Jack Robert

Secretary of State for Treasury (Finance): Tye Dyer

Secretary of State for Education: Aedwylio Sarcucci

Secretary of State for Security (Homeland Security) : Borris Bogdanovic

Supreme Court judge: Dante Lasombra, AxVinit Badmash, Jonny Vogt

USSS Director: Luna Kirigaya, Kyle Reaper, Richie Montero

DOC Director: Jimbo Kirigaya, Sultan Shah

Rick Lays
Aux Wolf
Willy Melano
Jake Banks
Rook Evans

Endorsements

Akhis
Top Shelf
Te$ting
The Kirigaya Family
Gangsta Disciples
Quinn
Versace Secret
La Cosa Nostra
14K Royal
The Serpents
Hood Rich
Bloods
Vagos
EMS
Neo Pluxury
Abdel Pluxury
Rahul Xoxo

Party Created on: 20/07/2022

Criteria to Become Party Member

Clean criminal record
5 Years in the city
Knowledge about city laws
Knowledge about server rules
Good communication skills

Last edited:

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
The Following Players are selected for the Leader of the Party Interview:

1. Hector Blu of The OutCasted Party
2. Rook Evans of The Libertarian Party
3. Kazuto Kirigaya of The Sword of Liberation Party

The interview is at 18:00 Server Time on Friday (22/07/2022)
Applications for
GOV Leader are now CLOSED!

Top Bottom